PDA

View Full Version : To all you blue.

Lemons
11-17-2011, 01:34 AM
This post is made in reference in accordance with the up coming server release of red99. As such I'd like to issue a stark warning to the p99 community transferring from blue server to red, we the people are aware of your sad cry baby tactics on the other side. The red player base will accept a lot of tears but will not accept beating on GM's for help with stupid shit like camps and shit on blue.

You will be hunted, you will be made to pay.

Also this goes out to everyone and anyone who wants to come get some. I hit 3 pointers all day.

tsaC
11-17-2011, 02:07 AM
pls shut the fuck up

Lemons
11-17-2011, 02:11 AM
cast if you get past 15 ill be suprised, but if you do, when i pvp it will be against you.

Nune
11-17-2011, 06:10 AM
t sack has an open bet with anyone for a race to 50, loser deletes char. do it prove the zerg hoarder inferior. sadly, since im wasted drunk, i think cast could ut lvl anyone even tho he is failsacue

HippoNipple
11-17-2011, 12:19 PM
I don't see why people from pvp servers act like it is that much tougher, maybe it is all they can brag about at this point in their life. If you have only played on blue servers and are coming to your first red server it won't be that much of a learning curve. You will figure out quick what's up. It just takes more patience leveling up and if you are to the level of raiding you will have others to fill you in on how that changes.

I quit playing Everquest once there was no item loot and even with item loot it wasn't that tough - you just wore no drop stuff. With just having coin loot I don't see how it will be tough to level up at all. You will just have to pvp every once in a while or avoid people if you don't want to deal with it. The rules are not much harsher then WoW pvp which is a joke, depending on how rough the pvp penalty is.

billyinorganic
11-17-2011, 02:17 PM
"The rules are not much harsher then WoW pvp which is a joke, depending on how rough the pvp penalty is."

Good sir this is not about the rule set..

"I quit playing Everquest once there was no item loot and even with item loot it wasn't that tough"

Yes and you started in a game where the knowledge of the game was not in place before server start..

What we are dealing with here are EQ vets who have lots of knowledge and skill. They will be going into the server start is pre-made groups of dedicated ever questing..

Being that there is not an unlimited range of places or pathways to go at low levels you will find hot competition over the most valuable zones.

If you are a nobody you will get fucking ganked..

The thing is.. if you are a nobody that gets ganked and keeps playing, eventually you will band togethor with other nobodies...

Meh.. mehh..

Whatever..

Once the server start rush is over though, and the pre made guilds get into higher levels, there will be not much problems at the lower levels ....

Zalaerian
11-17-2011, 02:51 PM
.. if you are a nobody that gets ganked and keeps playing, eventually you will band togethor with other nobodies...

And Fish Bait was born

HippoNipple
11-17-2011, 03:08 PM
"The rules are not much harsher then WoW pvp which is a joke, depending on how rough the pvp penalty is."

Good sir this is not about the rule set..

"I quit playing Everquest once there was no item loot and even with item loot it wasn't that tough"

Yes and you started in a game where the knowledge of the game was not in place before server start..

What we are dealing with here are EQ vets who have lots of knowledge and skill. They will be going into the server start is pre-made groups of dedicated ever questing..

Being that there is not an unlimited range of places or pathways to go at low levels you will find hot competition over the most valuable zones.

If you are a nobody you will get fucking ganked..

The thing is.. if you are a nobody that gets ganked and keeps playing, eventually you will band togethor with other nobodies...

Meh.. mehh..

Whatever..

Once the server start rush is over though, and the pre made guilds get into higher levels, there will be not much problems at the lower levels ....

I still think everyone is over thinking how hardcore this server will be. I'm not going to be a hardcore player and I guarantee you I will level up just fine.

Hangerbaby
11-17-2011, 03:57 PM
And Fish Bait was born

Lol'd

Tombom
11-17-2011, 04:41 PM
I don't see why people from pvp servers act like it is that much tougher, maybe it is all they can brag about at this point in their life. If you have only played on blue servers and are coming to your first red server it won't be that much of a learning curve. You will figure out quick what's up. It just takes more patience leveling up and if you are to the level of raiding you will have others to fill you in on how that changes.

I quit playing Everquest once there was no item loot and even with item loot it wasn't that tough - you just wore no drop stuff. With just having coin loot I don't see how it will be tough to level up at all. You will just have to pvp every once in a while or avoid people if you don't want to deal with it. The rules are not much harsher then WoW pvp which is a joke, depending on how rough the pvp penalty is.

won't be making it past lvl 15 pal, xp loss, good luck on those fun guk corpse runs broham