PDA

View Full Version : Toon Ideas? Coming back for Red

NenshouStar
11-16-2011, 12:11 AM
so my main is currently a Darkelf Mage 54 on blue, some older players may know me as Nenshou haha, even older Tsuyu,
gonna be trollin red hard lemme say, Skyrim turned out to be a flop, lost interest already.

it's basically down to a Halfling Druid, or a Troll Shaman,
depending on who i may expect to be playing with.
i'll share my ingame name after red launches so you dirty bags don't take it.
lol, Solo/Group versatility is key for me in this case,
and im not quite sure if i am willing to sacrifice the indoor/dungeon and in general all around goodness of the shaman for the general fast tracking style of play on the druid. Idea's or what?, i do love old world dungeons.

also, will PP still be regarded as currency of choice? i see a lack of trust trading in the future here. haha, can't we all just get along? :D

still.. SO EXCITED TO START FRESH BRAHS.

Doors
11-16-2011, 12:15 AM
Dworf Warrior > all

Truth
11-16-2011, 12:29 AM
also, will PP still be regarded as currency of choice? i see a lack of trust trading in the future here. haha, can't we all just get along? :D
Platinum is a fiat currency used exclusively by noobs, much like the US$.

Using the lessons of history from blue99, Zimbabwe, and the Weimar Republic, we can deduce that the platinum economy will eventually destroy itself in a hyperinflationary obamageddon.

NenshouStar
11-16-2011, 12:35 AM
Platinum is a fiat currency used exclusively by noobs, much like the US$.

Using the lessons of history from blue99, Zimbabwe, and the Weimar Republic, we can deduce that the platinum economy will eventually destroy itself in a hyperinflationary obamageddon.
fttttrpahahahahasdbdfahbshahahahahah, THIS << made me fucking laugh
Edit** honestly though, is anybody going to be using Plat to trade with or what?
beyond spell money.

Authority
11-16-2011, 12:37 AM
gems fo life

NenshouStar
11-16-2011, 12:40 AM
gems fo life

<<< This, i like this too, gem hoarding sounds like hella fun to me.
GET OFF MY PURSE< NAH DONT BE TOUCHIN MAH SHINIES

Pudge
11-16-2011, 01:09 AM
actually that would be pretty awesome if rubies became the currency of red99.

the way it worked on vztz, plat meant basically nothing. no one would ever trade you something for coins. items didn't have a set or specific "value" for you to gauge whether you were getting a good price or not.. you just traded for things you wanted. if someone had an item you wanted, you needed to have something he wanted, or else nothing would happen. very rarely ppl would trade for plat, and in /ooc specifically say they were selling "for plat."

if item recharging is left in, i imagine ppl will want some plat though

gloinz
11-16-2011, 01:56 AM
Dworf Warrior > all

amen

NenshouStar
11-16-2011, 01:57 AM
Still no real suggestions on choice of race/class haha, besides dorf warrior U.y

Ziefren
11-16-2011, 09:59 AM
Halfling ranger

Smedy
11-16-2011, 10:09 AM
Halfling ranger

NOT CLASSIC

Lovely
11-16-2011, 10:22 AM
Shaman or Enchanter and be OP in every expansion project99 will ever have.

valithteezee
11-16-2011, 10:32 AM
Shaman or Enchanter and be OP in every expansion project99 will ever have.

*Fixed*

Shaman or Enchanter or Wizard and be OP in every expansion project99 will ever have.

Krypt
11-16-2011, 10:46 AM
human enchanter

Lovely
11-16-2011, 10:58 AM
valithteezee PLEASE ROLL a Wizard and enjoy the OPness. Please do it

Greenkrak
11-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Wizards are OP

best gank class there is

chain yonder/shadowstep and never die.

Portals.

Nuke foos for 888

Dont pretend like wizards suc or somethin cuz thats just a fuckin joke.

And they only get better with kunark - 3 sec cast times

PvE soloing or grouping they suck. but wizards are deff OP dont pretend like they not mmk

Lovely
11-16-2011, 03:41 PM
THEM WIZARDS NEVER DIEE!!!!!!

http://imageshack.dk/imagesfree/f1Z72403.jpg

Sry to all my fellow Wizards mates, but I couldn't resist. Oh and I added one of the Wizards twice since he was known to hang out with Holocaust scrubs.

PS: I'm happy I made one with Wizards, if other classes I'd have to cut like 25+ corpses ;/