11-16-2011, 03:45 AM
Best at typing "/gu TMONEY IN ZONE, CAN'T KILL HIM MYSELF, EVERYONE GET HERE"

Vile
11-16-2011, 12:24 PM
yeay another monk with track coming to the server yeay

yeay

Gongshow
11-16-2011, 12:40 PM
Gather 'round young lads, and let me tell you a story. A story that begins with tension and suspense right out of the gate, and then molds into a story of triumph, brotherhood, and vengeance.

A few years back, me and my boys were tearing up the EQ Emu PVP scene as usual. A new guild in town, Fish Bait, was eager to take a shot at the throne. When they realized that they didn't have it in them, they took their fight to the forums - mostly by making false accusations of hacks in feeble attempts to get the competition banned (much like the accusations above, which sparked this tale). One of these attempts was made on my life. Yes, Gongshow. Seemingly untouchable, I was flying high in the EQ Emu world. I had everything I had ever dreamed of: Power. Respect. Platinum. Rakusha's (yeah, plural. NBD for a baller). I never thought it could happen to me, but one day I log on the forums to see an extremely elaborate post by none other than Coach Cast. He was tricked into posting photoshops and false information about me. He was threatened by Fish Bait, his family even held at gunpoint by Tryy and Quineloe as he was forced to hit the Submit Post button.

I read this thread in horror. How? Why? Why would someone do this to me? Why would someone drag me through the mud for no reason? As the post gained momentum, much of the community was calling for my head. Several top ranking officials contacted me (Null, Sirken) to let me know the investigation was about to begin. I was confident that the accusations against me would be proven untrue. After tireless hours, no - days of work, the verdict was in. Gongshow is a free man. Coach Cast walks the plank. The story was fabricated to the fullest extent.

Another day, another triumphant victory for Gongshow. This time the battlefield was different, but the results were the same. They always are. They always will be. But this victory was no cause for celebration, as Cast was taking the fall for being the messenger. Fish Bait. Why would they force Cast to tarnish his reputation with false accusations and drama? I will tell you why - because Fish Bait has a notorious lack of decency for the fellow man. They will stop at nothing to gain an advantage. They were vanquished from VZTZ, they must be vanquished again here.

And make no mistake, they will be vanquished. We have been training hard since the fall of VZTZ. Weights, Cardio, Trampoline dunks, you name it. A very strict regimen brought to us by none other than the born again Cast. A Cast with a vengeance and a newly formed, deep brotherhood with the boys. Coach Cast if you will. He know's the weaknesses of every opposing player and team out there. Countless hours of film EVERY DAY. Under his tutelage, we are lean and mean and ready to go. I sure hope everyone else can say the same.

What up haters? Gongshow reporting for duty. Back and more black than ever before. All I do is win. All WE do is win. Prepare for the Holocaust.

Fuck off peasants.

Doors
11-16-2011, 02:37 PM
Gongshow confirmed shits in diapers.

Gongshow
11-16-2011, 04:27 PM
I don't recall giving you permission to address me as Gongshow, peasant. Strike one. However, as a courtesy I will waive the strike due to your smash'em Asham avatar. That was a sick KO. Go Pens.

Peasant.

Signed,
Emperor Gongshow

Lemons
11-16-2011, 05:50 PM
its easy to beat gongshows autofollow pvp monk bot, if you run out of its autolock radius it disengages and he has to switch back to the monk screen leaving his support box vuln.

gongshow never was much threat. even with cheats.

Authority
11-16-2011, 06:51 PM
Zergling #? I've lost count. Does cast pay you guys to suckle on his nuts?

Vile
11-16-2011, 09:21 PM
yeay

tsaC
11-16-2011, 10:04 PM
Gather 'round young lads, and let me tell you a story. A story that begins with tension and suspense right out of the gate, and then molds into a story of triumph, brotherhood, and vengeance.

A few years back, me and my boys were tearing up the EQ Emu PVP scene as usual. A new guild in town, Fish Bait, was eager to take a shot at the throne. When they realized that they didn't have it in them, they took their fight to the forums - mostly by making false accusations of hacks in feeble attempts to get the competition banned (much like the accusations above, which sparked this tale). One of these attempts was made on my life. Yes, Gongshow. Seemingly untouchable, I was flying high in the EQ Emu world. I had everything I had ever dreamed of: Power. Respect. Platinum. Rakusha's (yeah, plural. NBD for a baller). I never thought it could happen to me, but one day I log on the forums to see an extremely elaborate post by none other than Coach Cast. He was tricked into posting photoshops and false information about me. He was threatened by Fish Bait, his family even held at gunpoint by Tryy and Quineloe as he was forced to hit the Submit Post button.

I read this thread in horror. How? Why? Why would someone do this to me? Why would someone drag me through the mud for no reason? As the post gained momentum, much of the community was calling for my head. Several top ranking officials contacted me (Null, Sirken) to let me know the investigation was about to begin. I was confident that the accusations against me would be proven untrue. After tireless hours, no - days of work, the verdict was in. Gongshow is a free man. Coach Cast walks the plank. The story was fabricated to the fullest extent.

Another day, another triumphant victory for Gongshow. This time the battlefield was different, but the results were the same. They always are. They always will be. But this victory was no cause for celebration, as Cast was taking the fall for being the messenger. Fish Bait. Why would they force Cast to tarnish his reputation with false accusations and drama? I will tell you why - because Fish Bait has a notorious lack of decency for the fellow man. They will stop at nothing to gain an advantage. They were vanquished from VZTZ, they must be vanquished again here.

And make no mistake, they will be vanquished. We have been training hard since the fall of VZTZ. Weights, Cardio, Trampoline dunks, you name it. A very strict regimen brought to us by none other than the born again Cast. A Cast with a vengeance and a newly formed, deep brotherhood with the boys. Coach Cast if you will. He know's the weaknesses of every opposing player and team out there. Countless hours of film EVERY DAY. Under his tutelage, we are lean and mean and ready to go. I sure hope everyone else can say the same.

What up haters? Gongshow reporting for duty. Back and more black than ever before. All I do is win. All WE do is win. Prepare for the Holocaust.

Fuck off peasants.

wait til u see what i did w/ u in my newest film bro u look like matrix badass

marie
10-28-2013, 05:01 PM
I don't recall giving you permission to address me as Gongshow, peasant. Strike one. However, as a courtesy I will waive the strike due to your smash'em Asham avatar. That was a sick KO. Go Pens.

Peasant.

Signed,
Emperor Gongshow

didnt this guy end up in nizzars basement sharing his moms meatloaf sharing stories how they almost got laid but EQ is a lot more fun that failing at rl?

runlvlzero
10-28-2013, 05:07 PM
didnt this guy end up in nizzars basement sharing his moms meatloaf sharing stories how they almost got laid but EQ is a lot more fun that failing at rl?

magician
10-28-2013, 05:53 PM
VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 ) VELIOUS 8 )

Smedy
10-29-2013, 02:49 AM
oh man this thread is so good rite now, might fap 2 it

SamwiseRed
10-29-2013, 02:55 AM

Fuck off peasants.

naw

Terpuntine
10-29-2013, 03:16 AM
pras emperor gongshow

Yagebasto
10-29-2013, 05:27 AM
pras emperor gongshow

marie
10-29-2013, 09:51 AM
pras emperor meatloaf

Sektor
10-29-2013, 12:36 PM
lol

marie
10-29-2013, 03:36 PM
I forgot what did Emporer Meatloaf rank in the botb?

HeisChuck
10-29-2013, 04:38 PM
gongshow gr8 guy and all around top pal

marie
10-29-2013, 05:08 PM
what did u rank?

botb is a bluebie event i didnt participate.

marie
10-29-2013, 05:13 PM
i think the video of u slowly walking through oasis is probably the gayest thing i've ever seen. u just gave me aids.

you know the purpose of that video was me pretending I think I'm some kind of badass to piss off holocaust because I was killing them over and over. I must say it really worked because the video is still working to this day.

marie
10-29-2013, 05:15 PM
Meatloaf<Nihilum> gr8 guy and all around top pal

marie
10-29-2013, 05:31 PM
haha lethdar only person on box to kill jibekn. he deserves much respect

Retti_
10-29-2013, 05:39 PM
I think killing jib is like the first thing most people do on this server

marie
10-29-2013, 05:46 PM
I think killing jib is like the first thing most people do on this server

retti arent you that nobody that replaced harrison as the server's official faggot?

K|mm Barely
10-29-2013, 05:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ehotOb4.jpg

Retti_
10-29-2013, 06:06 PM
Nope just a high talent that upset many young fans

Stick to oasis and unrest pvp

Gongshow
10-29-2013, 06:37 PM
http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/MACHINE-GUN-GIF1.gif

hagard
10-29-2013, 09:01 PM