PDA

View Full Version : Any guilds new to P99 but not eq

Krenshin
11-15-2011, 12:42 AM
Looking to find a guild so im not sitting by my lonesome al the time heh, more like jsut need some social activity while playing 5 necro looking for group dedicated player if the guild permits and is helpful *not looking for hand outs just help at times* I am also willing to re-roll what ever class is needed my main was a tank on The Rathe Bashim i was in Legend Of Marr 2nd tank on the roster if my memory serves me correct

Rhaj
11-20-2011, 11:48 AM
Looking to find a guild so im not sitting by my lonesome al the time heh, more like jsut need some social activity while playing 5 necro looking for group dedicated player if the guild permits and is helpful *not looking for hand outs just help at times* I am also willing to re-roll what ever class is needed my main was a tank on The Rathe Bashim i was in Legend Of Marr 2nd tank on the roster if my memory serves me correct

My guild played on Xev back on live. Hit me up in game.

Lanys-Pewj
11-21-2011, 12:51 AM

Were a guild formed on p99 and focused on new players to the server, check us out at p99warlords.freeforums.org and see if were a fit for you.