PDA

View Full Version : 34 Shaman Looking for a good guild.

Impus
11-14-2011, 08:56 AM
Hello all,

I've been playing a couple of months now, my only character is a 34th level Troll Shaman. I'm pretty settled into my character and want to continue on towards 60. I would like to find a mature guild to start doing things with. I don't mind if there are not a massive amount of players in the guild, quality is much more important to me. When I play I try to do my best, and I expect the same from people I play with, however I am not looking for an elitist guild. I'd really like to focus on dungeon grouping, and at my level that is getting hard without a guild.

My gear is mediocre at best, mostly donated gear from highbies with a few peices of mid level gear I've saved and purchased.

I do not and will not tolerate exploiters or RMT so if your guild does this don't ask me to join. I want to enjoy the game the way it is, the way it was back in the glory days.

Impus
11-14-2011, 09:05 AM
Character's name is Frostito, just in case anyone has grouped with me or knows me in game.

viscompt
11-14-2011, 10:07 AM
Hi there! Take a look as to what we are about (both here in the forum and at www.freedomguard.guildlaunch.com). We are not a large guild and probably never will be as I look for quality vice quantity. We enjoy casually playing when RL permits (we love our alts!) and highly encourage spouses and family members to join us. We may never properly raid as a guild (never know...) however that does not preclude our members from joining other guild raids when they wish.

If interested, fill out an app at the guildsite or leave a note under Freedom Guard in the guild forum (or send Callous/Kharis a tell online).