PDA

View Full Version : 70-75 MR needed for Godmode status. Let the group pvp where no ever dies begin!

Lovely
11-13-2011, 08:33 AM
The thread title is just to bring some attention to this thread lool even if it's true!!

Welcome to 5 minutes of testing the new resists. It's not really an extensive test but I don't really think you need one, it's pretty obvious how it's gonna work out in the end.

I was worried that everyone grouped with a Bard would merge into GOD MODE status. But all it takes is 70-75 MR and 1x Buff from a Ench/Shaman/Druid or Cleric.

Here is a picture from my little 5 minute test. Test is made with unbuffed MR of 74-75 + Ench MR buff

http://imageshack.dk/imagesfree/3bD86063.jpg

Personally I'd say it's a good thing for me since I almost only solo PVP and then I don't use CC abilities and this system will keep me 100% safe from any zerg attacking me. I'll basically be a God Mode Wizard 1-2 days into level 50 that never ever dies unless I decided to man up and risk dying.

Also Wizard stuns just became 100% useless since they actually cost a lot of mana compared to Paladin/Cleric stuns. There is no way any Wizard with a brain would ever use a 200 mana stun that last for 1 second and basically always get resisted. (It's not like you can stun someone and land a nuke after the stun. You're more likely to hit a bigger nuke if you cast it instantly instead of stunning. Using stuns for interrupts will be useless as well since you'll have greater success just spammin a big nuke instead on average. Actually way greater results since stun doesn't last for shit anyway if they actually hit once a year.)

This is not a whine post! If this is the system people want then that's fine with me! I will enjoy it and embrace it! The only sad part for me is that I won't get that scared feeling that you can get when you know several people are coming for you. Now I know I'll be safe no matter what comes around the corner.

Anyway!

A system like this is fine with me, not my ideal system but it's fine since ill be stronger in 1v1. What do you guys think Good or Bad?

Smedy
11-13-2011, 08:42 AM
at 70 mr you should resist about 65% or something right? looks like you got incredi-lucky or null has dun goofd?

Lovely
11-13-2011, 08:46 AM
During the testing we had enchanter buff on. Just pointing out that you just need 70-75 MR with 1x buff to be this unaffected by any CC.

70-75 MR you can get by spending like half a day at level 50 farming a few shitty MR parts. Most people will have these resists WAY WAY before they reach level 50. Personally I enjoy the CC factor in pvp it makes it a lot more challenging for everyone, aka more things to worry about. All you have to worry about now is running oor when people cast big 5.5-7 second cast spells. Something that is extremely simple.

Krypt
11-13-2011, 08:48 AM
sounds like you're whining to me.

Lovely
11-13-2011, 08:50 AM
sounds like you're whining to me.

I'm totally fine with it and I'm not gonna argue with people that think it's the best system. I just prefer to be challenged now and then. It's just less fun and less challenging at level 50 when you know you'll almost never die unless you risk it on purpose.

Titanuk
11-13-2011, 08:59 AM
cropped SS

PS live like

mitic
11-13-2011, 09:04 AM
i just made my decision

http://i684.photobucket.com/albums/vv203/miticeq/wizzy.jpg

from the ashes on 11/18/2011

Nuk3Afr1ca
11-13-2011, 09:37 AM
Let's see, one ice comet does 70% a monk's HP bar and lands for full basically every time. Yea, that sure is god mode status Lovely. OH NO, the melees aren't getting perma rooted, maybe they will actually get to hit someone once before being nuked to death by zergs of mages and wizards everywhere.

If your class almost dies to one single nuke and has 0 range attack, you better fucking believe root shouldn't land. Anyone claiming it should is a complete moron.

tsaC
11-13-2011, 09:40 AM
Lovely thinks hes going to make level 50, or have ice comet.

heheh..."godmode status"...hahahahaha.

Nuke this thread and Nuke Wehrmacht while you're at it.

Scrooge
11-13-2011, 09:43 AM
There's quite a big difference between being perma-rooted and being entirely immune to it.

Those results from testing 74 MR look way different from what's posted by Null regarding the resist system for Red99.

Lovely
11-13-2011, 10:05 AM

Probably both before you're 50

tsaC
11-13-2011, 10:07 AM
Then lets bet on it bro. Char delete, lets do the damn thing.

I'm willing to BET ANYONE. How about you, scum?

Lovely
11-13-2011, 10:17 AM

Acting tough behind the zerg, you must feel big :D. The scared and weak always hide in a herd. Sheep, Gazelles, Tsac etc.

Rushmore
11-13-2011, 11:01 AM
I will do the whining for the OP. If all you need is 75 MR to resist every root that is bullshit. Someone with +100,000,000 MR should still get rooted every now and again. Someone with 74 MR should get rooted a little more often than that.

Nuk3Afr1ca
11-13-2011, 11:06 AM
Someone with +100,000,000 MR should still get rooted every now and again.

Yea, it's called the default 2-5% chance to land a spell. 1 out of 20 or so casts.

Knuckle
11-13-2011, 11:11 AM
Lovely crying about root landing because she wants to be able to gank newbies leveling up in mistmoore after she diaperquests to 50

Palemoon
11-13-2011, 11:16 AM
There needs to be some element of chance in EQ pvp. Never "godmode".

Rushmore
11-13-2011, 11:18 AM
Yea, it's called the default 2-5% chance to land a spell. 1 out of 20 or so casts.

Someone with 74 MR should get rooted a little more often than that.

fixed.

valithteezee
11-13-2011, 11:24 AM
I've done testing on 110-180 MR and it's still possible to land a root, not god-mode by a long shot. Some instances root was landing at a ratio of 1:4.

You have to do larger samples then 20 because you can get very lucky/unlucky.

Krypt
11-13-2011, 12:19 PM
I'm totally fine with it and I'm not gonna argue with people that think it's the best system. I just prefer to be challenged now and then. It's just less fun and less challenging at level 50 when you know you'll almost never die unless you risk it on purpose.

Ice comet, ice comet.

Yes you love a challenge.

lethdar
11-13-2011, 12:36 PM
Step 1) cast root on my alt 1,000 times
Step 2) find streakiest run of resists
Step 3) post on forums, scream its an outrage.
Step 4) Profit ???

Bazia
11-13-2011, 12:50 PM
I've done testing on 110-180 MR and it's still possible to land a root, not god-mode by a long shot. Some instances root was landing at a ratio of 1:4.

You have to do larger samples then 20 because you can get very lucky/unlucky.

I trust Shart on this, Lovely didn't even show his resists are we suppose to just take his "word" that they were at 70-75?

Lovely is crying as usual.

Terpuntine
11-13-2011, 01:00 PM
Lovely is a confirmed gut maggot.

Lovely
11-13-2011, 01:30 PM
I trust Shart on this, Lovely didn't even show his resists are we suppose to just take his "word" that they were at 70-75?

Lovely is crying as usual.

I've posted several times what resists I had. I also know that Null can spam 1000 roots in a flash and see exactly what % you get from these resists and he's already posted approx how much you will resist at these rates which is not far from what I got. What I'm asking is if people prefer this system or not. I'm fine with both!

Those are also the only roots I casted during my little test hence the 5 minute test. It's not some outtake where I resisted the most lol. Go try it yourself and you'll get similar results.

chuck
11-13-2011, 01:32 PM
lovely confirmed loser

Kelsar
11-13-2011, 01:37 PM
All of you badmouthing maggots need to check a few facts. Lovely has contributed far more to actual beta testing than half of you basement dwelling mouth-breathers.

Right or wrong, Lovely tested and reported on it. Regardless of how slanted or bias the opinions or views are, you should be thankful someone is doing it. Please start contributing before you bash. I saw one person talk about their own tests but lacked screen shots to back it up. Keep delivering those pizzas losers.

chuck
11-13-2011, 01:38 PM
I'd hope so, hes put in about 504 beta hours, the least he can do is report back.

mitic
11-13-2011, 01:40 PM
i thought lovely is female :confused:

Terpuntine
11-13-2011, 01:41 PM
Kelsar confirmed as Lovely's second forum account so he can pat his own back.

Fucking loser.

Kelsar
11-13-2011, 01:44 PM

Fucking loser.

Horrible attempt at trolling, please try harder. Perhaps you should consult with someone of higher intelligence who doesn't lack originality.

gloinz

Fucking loser.

terpuntine confirmed zergling number 38

Bazia

Fucking loser.

Terpuntine
11-13-2011, 01:47 PM
Horrible attempt at trolling, please try harder. Perhaps you should consult with someone of higher intelligence who doesn't lack originality.

Wasn't an attempt at a troll pal, I said it was confirmed meaning I was stating fact.

Someones mad they are being outted.

lethdar
11-13-2011, 01:49 PM
Kelsar posted about how splurt was the ultimate scary pvp spell, confirmed droolcup.

chuck
11-13-2011, 01:50 PM
Kelsar posted about how splurt was the ultimate scary pvp spell, confirmed droolcup.

lololol oh GOD IM SPLURTED SAVE ME

Kelsar
11-13-2011, 01:58 PM
Try harder Lethdar. Splurt is a PITA.

Lv 51 spell
3 second cast time
Resist modifier -100 vs magic
Close to 2K damage in 17 ticks

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spell.html?spell=1620

You don't remember they had to tone it down shortly after Kunark launch? Perhaps you should ask Kringe - one of the few with reasonable intelligence in your guild.

lethdar
11-13-2011, 01:59 PM
Hahaha holy shit, are you actually trying to defend splurt as a good spell in pvp? Do you even realize why we're making fun of you?

Kelsar
11-13-2011, 02:00 PM
Hahaha holy shit, are you actually trying to defend splurt as a good spell in pvp? Do you even realize why we're TRYING making fun of you?

Fixed. Keep trolling son. You have to get your snubs up.

tsaC
11-13-2011, 02:04 PM
Seriously you're so bad,

Good player: OH NO SPLURTED, 30 seconds dispell it does any real damage due to the way its ticks increase, hope that necro enjoyed the 250mana for 50 damage he just did.

Bad player (kelsar): DUDE 2,000 DAMAGE OVER 17 ticks, SO BEAST, if i get that casted on someone no way they're gonna live hurrrr

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/476-hurrr.png

fyp

Crazerous
11-13-2011, 02:05 PM
lovely is a retard he doesnt have 75MR, he has 115MR when hes casting it.

Bazia
11-13-2011, 02:05 PM
Hope you're able to get your piece of shit necklace, you scrub fuck
Kelsar trying 2 be funny, oh noz he knows our secret forum snubbing method!!!111 ahhhhh

scrub fuk piece of shit fuk !!!1111 funny ahhahaha scrub fuk shit!!!111

tsaC
11-13-2011, 02:07 PM
lovely is a retard

are you sure?

Can anyone confirm?

Haha, nm of course he is

Peppers
11-13-2011, 02:07 PM
The only sad part for me is that I won't get that scared feeling that you can get when you know several people are coming for you.

http://imageshack.dk/imagesfree/Xun48856.jpg

Sometimes when we brag, we don't realize we are telling on ourselves about just how bad we really are.

Lovely
11-13-2011, 02:08 PM
Lovely vs Holocaust and friends. Couldn't be arsed spending to much time on it since I got like 600 screenshots from this beta. Here is a little outtake from the first 100 screenshots.

The Lovely vs Holocaust show

http://imageshack.dk/imagesfree/FrB07542.jpg

HURT?

PS: Might be someone in there that ain't a Holocaust or friend to them like Drizzy? Ah well doesn't matter anyway!

Lovely
11-13-2011, 02:11 PM
Sometimes when we brag, we don't realize we are telling on ourselves about just how bad we really are.

On that screenshot I wasn't godmode since we didn't use the current resists. Also the Bard mezzes (they had a bard) hit like 100%. So yeah pretty obvious I'd gate out eh

tsaC
11-13-2011, 02:12 PM
Sick bro, you got a kill on...

Kringe, Rexx, and Sojourner

Rest of your ss's have nothing to do with anyone in our guild or the 4 people that spent 12 hours playing the beta.

I think you'll recall our 250-0 stomping of the PVP event, foreshadowing for live.

Lovely
11-13-2011, 02:14 PM
I just recall my 15-0 at the PVP event and 0 deaths vs Holocaust zerg.

Kelsar
11-13-2011, 02:14 PM
Srsly, the only thing holocaust is good at is seagulling. I find it sad it takes you guys (in numbers) just to TRY to snub someone - keep holding hands lovers... Keep snubbing and seagulling, trolls.

tsaC
11-13-2011, 02:15 PM

We were in the middle of the battle royale fighting 50 people at a time like champions

I don't have any recollection of seeing you at the event - and you're not in my logs (was there 90min before and closed out the event aka WE WON BRO.)

I guess... you were fighting in qeynos maybe? eheheh, bad player

Nune
11-13-2011, 02:17 PM
Acting tough behind the zerg, you must feel big :D. The scared and weak always hide in a herd. Sheep, Gazelles, Tsac etc.

Hahahaha you got owned by the town retard.

lethdar
11-13-2011, 02:18 PM
Srsly, the only thing holocaust is good at is seagulling. I find it sad it takes you guys (in numbers) just to TRY to snub someone - keep holding hands lovers... Keep snubbing and seagulling, trolls.

Bro, care to talk about the badassery that is splurt in pvp? I mean, I know you're pretty pro considering how you've viewed this trivial to manage spell as scary for the last decade, perhaps you have some other pvp hints and tips you could post?

Bazia

Both you and Holocaust hid out (Holocaust on hill away from PvP while picking off individuals with 2 full groups) and you (at zone line with gank squad killing people on CR's from North Qeynos)

Both pathetic and delusional.

Lovely
Thanks but I was in the zone for over 2 hours straight without leaving it once until there was less then 50 people left at the event. Also attacked Holocaust scrubs several times but they always ran like little bitches to their zerg.

Bazia
11-13-2011, 02:19 PM
We were in the middle of the battle royale fighting 50 people at a time like championsr

Bullshit SS's showed you were on a hill far from the PvP around the cabin picking off individuals with 2 full groups.

Lovely
Both you and Holocaust hid out (Holocaust on hill away from PvP while picking off individuals with 2 full groups) and you (at zone line with gank squad killing people on CR's from North Qeynos)

Both pathetic and delusional.

Seems you got hurt a lot during the event /TEARS :(

tsaC
1 group.

250~ kills...

How exactly were we hiding out? lol, man I can already taste the salty delicious tears on live.

Yall mad, reallllly mad.

Bazia
11-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Thanks but I was in the zone for over 2 hours straight without leaving it once until there was less then 50 people left at the event. Also attacked Holocaust scrubs several times but they always ran like little bitches to their zerg.

You were in Qeynos Hills, just using invis pots and clickies to rape people on CR's from the event PvP with a squad of boxed Fish Bait toons.

Some people took that event waaaay to seriously.

Lovely
11-13-2011, 02:20 PM
Lovely vs Holocaust and friends. Couldn't be arsed spending to much time on it since I got like 600 screenshots from this beta. Here is a little outtake from the first 100 screenshots.

HURT?

PS: Might be someone in there that ain't a Holocaust or friend to them like Drizzy? Ah well doesn't matter anyway!

tsaC
11-13-2011, 02:21 PM
Bullshit SS's showed you were on a hill far from the PvP around the cabin picking off individuals with 2 full groups.

What screenshots are you referring to? You realize it took 90min+ for everyone to finally give up trying to kill ONE holocaust member. When I say we were in the middle fighting, I don't mean for literally 90 minutes... sometimes we actually had to chase people down??

Good work though, detective moran

Truth
11-13-2011, 02:28 PM
I am conflicted between my hate of Lovely and Dontbrag's corpse

Not_Kazowi
11-13-2011, 02:30 PM

HURT?

You killed a naked monk at 10% on mobs and a cleric, both level 42 when you were 50 with a 50 Druid. SICK BRO

Nune
11-13-2011, 02:32 PM
You killed a naked monk at 10% on mobs and a cleric, both level 42 when you were 50 with a 50 Druid. SICK BRO

Yeah, you should feel bad because Rexx only kills players in full groups with full buffs at 100% total legit skill pwnage. That's how a REAL player plays EQBox

Kelsar
11-13-2011, 02:36 PM
Bro, care to talk about the badassery that is splurt in pvp? I mean, I know you're pretty pro considering how you've viewed this trivial to manage spell as scary for the last decade, perhaps you have some other pvp hints and tips you could post?

Ask Kringe... it was nerfed shortly after Kunark launch, it was damned good. Splurt today is not very good. However, seeing how this server is going to mirror live (or try) here is some history for you basement dwellers.

http://www.graffe.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-6274.html?

Posts backing up what I say:

"Now for a slightly different topic of comparing damage, ever been hit with Splurt? Pretty much instant kill if you don't get rid of it."

"I dare you to dispell a splurt by yourself before it kills you as a Int caster."

"This is a big deal when your trying to pumice splurt with a necro pet meleeing you."

"splurt does 100% and not 66% in pvp .... "

posts opposing:

"Splurt isn't much of a one shot kill either as you can dispell it."

"The fact that you believe splurt is godly pvp wise, insta owns int casters, and saves vs poison simply servers to illustrate the fact that you are either not much of a pvper or a lowbie."

The above was from a newb who gets pwned in the next post.

Not_Kazowi
11-13-2011, 02:36 PM
Yeah, you should feel bad because Rexx only kills players in full groups with full buffs at 100% total legit skill pwnage. That's how a REAL player plays EQBox

Cool story bro. Not even sure who you are but keep spewing bullshit.

tsaC
11-13-2011, 02:38 PM
haha emp throwin down

Peppers
11-13-2011, 02:42 PM
On that screenshot I wasn't godmode

Sometimes when we brag, we don't realize we are telling off on ourselves.

lethdar
11-13-2011, 02:42 PM
Ask Kringe... it was nerfed shortly after Kunark launch, it was damned good. Splurt today is not very good. However, seeing how this server is going to mirror live (or try) here is some history for you basement dwellers.

http://www.graffe.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-6274.html?

Posts backing up what I say:

"Now for a slightly different topic of comparing damage, ever been hit with Splurt? Pretty much instant kill if you don't get rid of it."

"I dare you to dispell a splurt by yourself before it kills you as a Int caster."

"This is a big deal when your trying to pumice splurt with a necro pet meleeing you."

"splurt does 100% and not 66% in pvp .... "

posts opposing:

"Splurt isn't much of a one shot kill either as you can dispell it."

"The fact that you believe splurt is godly pvp wise, insta owns int casters, and saves vs poison simply servers to illustrate the fact that you are either not much of a pvper or a lowbie."

The above was from a newb who gets pwned in the next post.

Posts from bad players, such as yourself? Yes, bad players can get owned by dispellable dots, such as winged death, ignite blood, splurt, etc. Know what else owns terrible players - pretty much anything, bad players are bad.

Seriously you're quoting people talking about instant kills from a minute and a half dot and expect me to take you seriously? It takes 3 seconds to channel a pumice, 0 seconds if you come prepared with a staff of runes, less than 3 if you're a baller and start precasting once you see the spell is inc.

I guess you're quoting these because in your mind, just as with these bad players, 100 seconds is too quick for you to react and dispell it?

tsaC
11-13-2011, 02:43 PM
His helmet gets in front of his eyes sometimes, so it takes him awhile bro. Ease back.

Nune
11-13-2011, 02:45 PM
Cool story bro. Not even sure who you are but keep spewing bullshit.

Who I am is regardless; you trying to call someone out for attacking a player while on mobs, on a CR, or at low health is a joke.

tsaC
11-13-2011, 02:46 PM
Who I am is regardless; you trying to call someone out for attacking a player while on mobs, on a CR, or at low health is a joke.

thats' sum fine english lenguge your useing

lethdar
11-13-2011, 02:48 PM
Hahaha man, just read the thread you linked, in it we see pretty much the exact thing happening here. One person who actually pvps (on a rogue no less) talking about how it isn't scary, is easily pellable, and in no way compares to manaburn (something that is actually OP).

Then we see your counterparts, the newbies talking about "i dare you to dispell yourself before splurt insta kills you," "splurt has like 10 poison counters bro," etc.

Not entirely sure why you would link something so damning to your views, but good job.

Nune
11-13-2011, 02:53 PM
Hahaha man, just read the thread you linked, in it we see pretty much the exact thing happening here. One person who actually pvps (on a rogue no less) talking about how it isn't scary, is easily pellable, and in no way compares to manaburn (something that is actually OP).

Then we see your counterparts, the newbies talking about "i dare you to dispell yourself before splurt insta kills you," "splurt has like 10 poison counters bro," etc.

Not entirely sure why you would link something so damning to your views, but good job.

Haha I was wondering the same thing.

Lovely
11-13-2011, 03:07 PM
Straight from Graffe

ANY melee has an advantage over a wizard

sk- unkillable by wizard
pally-unkillable
rogue-hard as hell
monk-hard as hell
warrior-nearly impossible
ranger- hard as hell

Can we buff Wizards plz

lethdar
11-13-2011, 03:12 PM
i see u left out the date on that bro. vry tricksy, comparing wizards 5 years past classic to classic.

tsaC
11-13-2011, 03:35 PM
Here's the full post,

it's from December 15, 2001. (http://www.graffe.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-6274.html?)

lemee see point of 66% nerf is to screw wizards

ANY melee has an advantage over a wizard

sk- unkillable by wizard
pally-unkillable
rogue-hard as hell
monk-hard as hell
warrior-nearly impossible
ranger- hard as hell

im talking about 55+ battling in a PVP server not duels
i am talking about hardcore pvpers not people who can be rooted and snared like n00bs and people with full resist gear and such
so i dont really want n00b remarks about how soandso kill a pally in a duel once and such it really peeves me off

example:
I see melee I target and open up with lure
lure hits does normal damage

follow up with draught does 80 points of damage or so

melee reacts clicks his golem wand twice most of my buffs are gone so i have jboots/sow lev left since they on bottom

if lev still up melee with wand or pumice it off so im buff less on the ground

im melleed 1/2 my life is gone when a primal pally doubles me for 214 or tantors tusk hits or rogue Double BS me, or ranger pumpels me( since DS potion debufed i got nada)

i run around like dork

shadowstep takes me 2 feet down hill yonder takes me a bit far melee catches up melees me again and im dead

maybe i'll get 4 or 5 nukes w/ faster recast delay temp flux at most get him to 75% health

and even IF i got him low all he has to do and run and regen hp with fungi or sk just taps me or pally heals or monk mends
or ranger uses bow n arrow dis and kils me

Wizards are broken im afraid to say

I can kill other wizards, mages, some druids, and anyone w/o resists

but thats about it

Makyz <Draconic Tribe>
58 Evoker
Resists Buffed/Unbufffed
101/90 Poison
98/80 Disease
123/98Magic
203/169 Fire
167/135 Ice

missing a BD earing bleh i think i sold it

my Unbuffed are educated guesses its late i dont feel like looking

A terrible player who by the time VELIOUS was out, was only level 58... fuck sake you people are helpless and dumb.

You should all be banned from these forums. It should realistically be the GMs + Holocaust members + Swedes chating with eachother. Rest of you are just noise.

Lovely
11-13-2011, 03:42 PM
LOL like my post was serious.

You should all be banned from these forums. It should realistically be the GMs + Holocaust members + Swedes chating with eachother. Rest of you are just noise.

I qualify

mitic
11-13-2011, 05:44 PM
ok, so i played today some hours on the pvp event and resists are jsut fine....stuns and roots landed on me at least 1/3 if not 1/2 of the time with 115 MR on me

looks like you are buged lovely or playin on a different server

Titanuk
11-13-2011, 05:55 PM
Lovely is a confirmed gut maggot.

confirmed faggot

Cwall
11-13-2011, 06:33 PM
root removes SoW; if it landed any more it would be fucking retarded

just
you
lovely

Truth
11-13-2011, 06:33 PM
Threads a troll. Getting chain snared/rooted with 116mr. Play better Lovely.

Lovely
11-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Holocaust zerg scrub, hurt shaman on beta and another keyboarding turning bad bad bad to the bone player. Enjoy your keyboard turning with Naez, Truth.

Wonton
11-13-2011, 06:53 PM
Just a slight learning curve - Lovely is a confirmed DQ'er (DiaperQuester) and farms red wood wands. I just won't bait you at 15% to prevent you from running. Pretty funny because that kill was like 3 to 4 weeks ago, you just couldn't refrain from posting it. lol. i'm a pretty big deal to you

Truth
11-13-2011, 06:54 PM
Holocaust zerg scrub, hurt shaman on beta and another keyboarding turning bad bad bad to the bone player. Enjoy your keyboard turning with Naez, Truth.

Not Holocaust, not shaman, don't even fucking notice if I keyboard turn cuz I'm not a min/maxing WoW faggot. It's your standard insult and doesn't even make sense.

Please play better and get on level before coming @ me. Not making 9000 whiney threads a day is a start.

Cwall
11-13-2011, 06:55 PM
yes i am certainly upset because i'm pointing out how idiotic you are

holy shit kill yourself please

please

Lovely
11-13-2011, 07:03 PM
Not Holocaust, not shaman, don't even fucking notice if I keyboard turn cuz I'm not a min/maxing WoW faggot. It's your standard insult and doesn't even make sense.

Please play better and get on level before coming @ me. Not making 9000 whiney threads a day is a start.

/Facepalm, you no understando

Lovely
11-13-2011, 07:04 PM
yes i am certainly upset because i'm pointing out how idiotic you are

holy shit kill yourself please

I saw tears when I raped you in a 1v2 situation when both you and dontbrag waited on me at the zone line. Teeearssssss falling down

You in Holocaust btw Cwall? I assume you are since the weak need a big herd behind them? Am I rite? Wrong?

Cwall
11-13-2011, 07:11 PM
cool stuff you got an ice comet off on someone 8 levels lower when i thought the server did los checks at the end of a cast

i don't get why you dodge the issue of you being a moran by pretending other people are mad; it just makes you seem mad instead

Lovely
11-13-2011, 07:15 PM
cool stuff you got an ice comet off on someone 8 levels lower when i thought the server did los checks at the end of a cast

i don't get why you dodge the issue of you being a moran by pretending other people are mad; it just makes you seem mad instead

Only one dodging a question is you. Did you join the herd of cheaters aka Holocaust?

Cwall
11-13-2011, 07:19 PM
pledge status right now, getting tips from coach cast, maybe one day he'll teach me to dunk

are you upset?

Lovely
11-13-2011, 07:22 PM
pledge status right now, getting tips from coach cast, maybe one day he'll teach me to dunk

are you upset?

I'm extremely happy about it. Little sheep belong to their herd.

Bkab
11-13-2011, 07:24 PM
i think lovely makes a nice replacement for lumie when it comes to being delusional.

Kringe
11-13-2011, 07:24 PM

HURT?

I guess im surprised you would even take a screenshot of a 50wizard killing a level 42..... To me thats lol... But your ego needs whatever you can.... We both know what happen the other 2 times I ran into you at lvl 50:).... Remember the ooc whining....

P.S... Tata!

Amuk
11-13-2011, 07:32 PM
Lovelys complaining that resists are working like live? Nukes are landing for good damage and roots/snares are useless - thank god Null, please ignore this noob who didn't play live.

The design should be for classic eq pvp, not balanced shit that noone can perfect anyway. Make it classic and it will succeed.

Bkab
11-13-2011, 07:34 PM
lol lovely took over 600 screenshots on a beta server? confirmed mega nerd

Lovely
11-13-2011, 07:37 PM
Lovelys complaining that resists are working like live? Nukes are landing for good damage and roots/snares are useless - thank god Null, please ignore this noob who didn't play live.

The design should be for classic eq pvp, not balanced shit that noone can perfect anyway. Make it classic and it will succeed.

If you want it classic then put spells at 100% damage in PVP, Mr I played classic live. I can point it out for the 49th time that I like the current system and it benefits my play style a lot more then any other version so far.

Cwall
11-13-2011, 07:38 PM
the lovely guide to becoming lovely:

1. invest several hundred hours on a beta server and confirm that you have a screenshot archive larger than anybody else
***2. farm the absolute best items that you can get before pvping at 50 with raid buffs
3. post every single killshot on the forums while complaining that your class isn't strong enough and demanding that the entire server be changed
4. make 500 shitposts within one month's time
5. embarrass yourself every time you speak

***: this is VERY important; you are bad at the game and cannot risk dying to people who don't give enough of a shit to get good items. you NEED an advantage. your ego is extremely fragile and you cannot handle the ridicule and mental anguish of someone else getting a killshot on you

please note that this is a guide intended for beta server use only, as when live rolls around there will be effort given by other players and you will likely quit the server within two weeks

Lovely
11-13-2011, 07:38 PM
lol lovely took over 600 screenshots on a beta server? confirmed mega nerd

Actually just EQ000486 it seems. Many kill shots, many screenshots..

Lovely
11-13-2011, 07:41 PM
Cwall I'm sorry to make you sad. But I definitely won't quit the server for a very long time. So you still have to deal with me destroying you every time I see you. Sorry my friend /sadface

Joining the biggest zerg on the server already show how much of a scared little puppy you are along with all other zerglings.

Amuk
11-13-2011, 07:45 PM
Having roots/snares useless benefit everyones play style - cc spam is boring pvp, and it isn't about god mode. It's about requiring a little amount of following/group skill to take targets out, instead of just pressing the I win button snare.

This even being up for debate just shows how terrible you are.

Amuk
11-13-2011, 07:48 PM
I think Holocaust already showed what's possible with snares/roots landing in the pvp event - snare a target, focus, win.

Lovely
11-13-2011, 07:49 PM
Amuk half of your posts are about me, obsessed much? Want an autograph?

Lovely
11-13-2011, 07:54 PM
I think Holocaust already showed what's possible with snares/roots landing in the pvp event - snare a target, focus, win.

Holocaust sure showed the server. 20+ people doing organized PVP with buffs/good class mix/bards and voice communication while the other 180 messed around alone or with a friend or two to enjoy themselves and test new classes. You guys sure are amazing!!!!!!! Next challenge 20+ man organized PVE in Crushbone!! I cheer for you.

Tamiah2011
11-13-2011, 07:55 PM
The resists were working fine the last go around, there was no need to mess with them anymore..

Tamiah2011
11-13-2011, 07:56 PM
Holocaust sure showed the server. 20+ people doing organized PVP with buffs/good class mix/bards and voice communication while the other 180 messed around alone or with a friend or two to enjoy themselves and test new classes. You guys sure are amazing!!!!!!! Next challenge 20+ man organized PVE in Crushbone!! I cheer for you.

Holocaust is going be to busy trying to kill us serious pker to lvl very fast.. lol

Amuk
11-13-2011, 08:22 PM
I'm not obsessed with you, just people who claim that snares/roots should land - and you seem to be on the crusade for stupid people friendly pvp.

I guarentee I had the top kills on the pvp event, and I don't enjoy just killing snared targets. I was able to kill people full speed on live, there's no reason people can't - you're just terrible like I said before.

There was 8 of us BTW.

tbox
11-13-2011, 08:53 PM
As if you cant kill anyone when a wizard can nuke for 800 damage.

Amuk
11-13-2011, 08:57 PM
That's just it heh, I realise classic is relevant - but there's no end of cast LOS check, which is completely reasonable. With Ebolts/Ice comets/Lava bolts/etcetc, in dungeon grp pvp they will land unless someone completely zone dodges it.

It's just hilarious to claim that noone will die without gimp cc spells landing - you clearly didn't play live, because people died lots - and guilds won, it just wasn't lame over in 15 minutes because the assist train can drop targets in seconds.

Maelzai
11-13-2011, 09:00 PM
i remember spamming root 20 times just to land it once, but when it landed someone most likely died.

Kelsar
11-13-2011, 09:51 PM
"anyone that disagrees is stupid" ...

Nuk3Afr1ca
11-14-2011, 03:23 AM
Threads a troll. Getting chain snared/rooted with 116mr. Play better Lovely.

= useless PvP. Whoever zergs hardest wins as they pummel immobile targets.

Truth
11-14-2011, 03:33 AM
= useless PvP. Whoever zergs hardest wins as they pummel immobile targets.

Yea man it's pretty dumb when I'm in GM summoned diamond jewelry and white gold necklaces and t-crowns and shit and people are still opening with snares and landing them. You can pell but it's re-applied, instantly at low mana cost.

Ruins group pvp since it's a death sentence most of the time, some classes 100%. It was p bad and I was on a necro probably the most capable class to deal with it.

http://assets0.ordienetworks.com/images/GifGuide/DealWithIt/bieberdealwithit.gif

Nuk3Afr1ca
11-14-2011, 04:52 AM
Unresistable mez vs Troll Warrior

Null PvP ruleset working as intended

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/2248/zuqy431.jpg

Kelsar
11-14-2011, 08:49 AM
Unresistable mez vs Troll Warrior

Null PvP ruleset working as intended

http://img851.imageshack.us/img851/2248/zuqy431.jpg

okay that's funny.

Nirgon
11-14-2011, 12:30 PM
This is correct sorry Lovely. I'd play a caster at launch still.

Lol @ god mode status. Resisting roots and stuns being god mode. You is a trip son.

socialist
11-18-2011, 06:47 AM
75mr plus enchanter mr buff is 130mr. That's past the point when you'd reach near immunity to CC spells in classic, so I don't see the problem

You might try dispelling that buff first. It's a little thing called tactics and it works better than stupidly trying to slam the square peg into the triangle hole

EQ PvP basically depends on CC spells not landing consistently because that renders many classes worthless

Sithel1988
11-18-2011, 10:49 AM
you guys seem to forget. there will be no lovely. i will be taking his name when server goes live. :D im not even gonna blink till i type Lovely in that character name box

Sithel1988
11-18-2011, 11:33 AM
jk :O

Lulz Sect
04-03-2012, 11:58 PM
i miss lovely

Lulz Sect
04-04-2012, 12:36 AM
http://imageshack.dk/imagesfree/Z1930541.jpg

Silikten
04-04-2012, 02:00 AM
He wasnt even that good. He just exploited to 50 and used OP spells vs practically naked people. . .

lethdar
04-04-2012, 09:08 AM
Yep, I was one of the first 50s and I never was in range of lovely before he quit. He was out of here before even 3 people in holocaust were in range.

Truth
04-04-2012, 09:20 AM
maybe that was the most suttle part of the troll

heartbrand
01-17-2013, 02:34 PM

Probably both before you're 50

heheheh

Nirgon
01-17-2013, 02:36 PM
This guy was trolling for a half cost ice comet btw :P.

Stop trying to think you can create EQ better than the original devs btw people.

Wish I got to lock horns with him in a golem/kedge wand battle to the death.

Bamzal Sherbet
01-17-2013, 02:38 PM
Let's see, one ice comet does 70% a monk's HP bar and lands for full basically every time. Yea, that sure is god mode status Lovely. OH NO, the melees aren't getting perma rooted, maybe they will actually get to hit someone once before being nuked to death by zergs of mages and wizards everywhere.

If your class almost dies to one single nuke and has 0 range attack, you better fucking believe root shouldn't land. Anyone claiming it should is a complete moron.

QFT NULL YOU PIECE OF SHIT

Nirgon
01-17-2013, 02:44 PM
Ease off Null pal, at least he did something and he got quite a bit right. This one point is major and needs to be overhauled asap.

PS -- Coming from a petless caster.

Stasis01
01-19-2013, 09:57 PM
The one thing I find funny is it was actually Kungen or w/e playing this small time box - I thought it was some huge noob when he used to talk during beta shit.

Cast may make excuses or be mad or w/e but fuck the dude went against kungen heads up and did pretty good haha.

If Cast had help to get those last 10 lvls after SK went green he mighta beat em, but Holo wasn't that hardcore into speed grinding or w/e.

Stasis01
01-19-2013, 10:04 PM
I don't see what he got right - MR is like the main and only essential resist to do classic, whatever it's a year later I'm over it!

Tomatoking
01-19-2013, 11:53 PM
or w/e or w/e omg my BFF Jill

STFU nilly

Tippett
01-20-2013, 01:18 AM
got rooted 2/6 with 190 MR

god mode indeed