PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Kedge Keep issues

Daldaen
11-12-2011, 11:06 PM
1. The pet attack issue. I'm pretty sure it has been addressed here before but its still bugged and pets won't work unless you take a hit from the mob you want to send your pet on. Would be awesome if a fix could be found on this.

2. Health bar issues. Also been addressed before I think. But health bars won't update if you target the mob from afar. You have to clear your target window get in melee range and then target the mob (getting in melee range having it hit you with an empty target window, ergo putting that mob on your target also works). Same as above would be sweet if this got fixed.

3. Line of sight issues in the seahorse cave. This hasn't really been addressed but when you are looking directly at a mob it will let you cast your spell then it will go to the end and the spell will fail because you can't see your target. A screenshot:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x205/Daldaen/EQ000047.jpg

It shows me chilling, looking directly at the seahorse in front of me, casting a spell, wasting the few seconds casting the spell, then the spell telling me it failed because it couldn't see the target... even though I clearly can.

The pathing in the seahorse caves are also kinda shoddy. Larger mobs like the Matriarch or if you drag mermaids in there, they get stuck in the ceiling to the point where you can't cast on them until you move them out into a bigger room.

kanras
11-24-2011, 10:53 PM
1 and 2 should be fixed, pending update. 3 is the result of that ledge in front of you. If you get more vertical, you should be able to cast.

Daldaen
12-09-2011, 04:19 PM
1 and 2 should be fixed, pending update. 3 is the result of that ledge in front of you. If you get more vertical, you should be able to cast.

I know this is a delayed response but...

+1000 for issues 1 and 2, can't wait for the next patch.

For point 3, I'm fairly certain that I tried that also, but it didn't work, I had to literally swim over to them, behind them. It was almost as though there was an invisible wall there and i couldn't cast through it. But I'll check it out later today and see if I have similar issues.