PDA

View Full Version : How long until first level 50 and what class?

Gravy
11-12-2011, 01:57 PM
Irl days. Not played. Discuss..

Truth
11-12-2011, 02:03 PM
3 days, holocaust mage clusterfuck groups, solb/lguk obv

Misto
11-12-2011, 02:11 PM
3 days, holocaust mage clusterfuck groups, solb/lguk obv

Gravy
11-12-2011, 02:19 PM
Guess the only downside to that is....idk..playing a mage?

Terpuntine
11-12-2011, 02:27 PM
Naez is mad that his Holocaust app was rejected along with 60% of the server.

Combobreaker
11-12-2011, 02:30 PM

wut :O

Truth
11-12-2011, 02:33 PM
lolwut? I was just stating what we already know is going to happen.

PS I never even apped to your guild even though half your membershit is my aim buddy list tyvm.

tsaC
11-12-2011, 02:35 PM
I'll be the first lvl 50 on server, willing to bet char deletion on it (vs anyone who races vs me -- outside of holocaust, ofc)

get at me. I plan on being 50 before thanksgiving, na'mean?

ps, no im not telling you my class, NICA

http://www.arvadacolts.com/images/post-images/approved.gif

Lovely
11-12-2011, 02:38 PM
I'll be the first lvl 50 on server, willing to bet char deletion on it (vs anyone who races vs me -- outside of holocaust, ofc)

I CHALLENGE YOU

tsaC
11-12-2011, 02:43 PM
ok, lets confirm with a GM and both give them char names at live

Truth
11-12-2011, 02:45 PM
I will GM sanction this bluebie competition. Some of us still have honour, with a u.

tsaC
11-12-2011, 02:47 PM
Negative, will need confirmation from Rogean

To avoid angleshooters:

1. It will essentially be a 1v1 bet, meaning the scum that challenges me will bet they will hit 50 before I do, I will bet that I hit 50 before they do.
2. Loser has their character deleted

Otherwise i'll have a bunch of scrubs like Lovely who have no intention of leveling past lvl 5 betting I won't be the first 50 vs the entire server, etc.

Gravy
11-12-2011, 02:50 PM
Ahh the game is afoot.

Bazia
11-12-2011, 03:01 PM
It will be a BRD, most can easily exp kite and level extremely fast without the needs of groups.

Ring
11-12-2011, 05:06 PM
It will be a BRD, most can easily exp kite and level extremely fast without the needs of groups.

Most retarded prediction I've ever heard.

Truth
11-12-2011, 05:11 PM
Most retarded prediction I've ever heard.

I thought it was a pretty good one actually.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2382/bloodgillslaughter.png

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/8468/eq000057.png

http://i.imgur.com/bFSKI.jpg

Lovely
11-12-2011, 05:13 PM
But what mobs are they gonna kite at 35 to 50? I can't think of any good spots with high number of mobs at those levels on Classic.

Plz don't write Spectres.

Truth
11-12-2011, 05:17 PM
Guards in any city, CT around the temple, etc

Kain
11-12-2011, 05:21 PM
By reading this thread I realized Truth knows wtf he is talkin bout and people gonna hate cause they mad little *itches.

Tell the truth brotha!

gloinz
11-12-2011, 05:23 PM

hohoho try that shit on the southside of kaladim bra we send you packin with a single flash of light bra naw mean bra

Lovely
11-12-2011, 05:30 PM

I'm pretty sure CT got a lot of casters at the temple and it's not like you can circle the mobs properly at any location either + it's gonna be filled with people.

Same deal with Cities, gonna be plenty of people passing by to ruin the kite and I'm pretty sure that every City with good kiting areas like Oggok for example got 20+ min spawn time? But really kiting guards takes forever and the odds of someone passing by each kite is huuuge.

I really don't see Bard kiting as the n1 class to level up fast in Classic. But feel free to prove me wrong. I'd also say Bard if it was Kunark and the goal was 1-60, cause then you got numerous of high level zones with hundreds of mobs all over the place.

Goobles
11-12-2011, 05:33 PM
Shaman was the first level 50 on p99, followed by Mage.

Ring
11-12-2011, 05:36 PM

This is a PvP server. You think you're going to round up 30 mobs in South Karana and no one will drop by and fuck with you? There's no Overthere here, no going from 30-48 in 2 days. Nice pictures of kiting Kunark mobs.

"Kite in cities, kite in popular dungeons like CT" What the fuck. Let's not forget bards have xp penalty too. First class to 50 in classic, lmao.

Bazia
11-12-2011, 05:40 PM
Why the fuck you gotta be insulting? lol

Fratboy was 50 in like 2 days on beta so I'm pretty sure it's possible even if it's not how things play out.

Was just my guess so chill out weirdo.

Galacticus
11-12-2011, 05:43 PM
I thought it was a pretty good one actually.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/2382/bloodgillslaughter.png

http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/8468/eq000057.png

http://i.imgur.com/bFSKI.jpg

NICE TWINKS BRO

Knuckle
11-12-2011, 05:43 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UiGax.gif

Bazia
11-12-2011, 05:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/UiGax.gif

Knuckle wins with this gif

/thread

Truth
11-12-2011, 05:50 PM
Ring is confirmed mad. "This is a PvP server." Well fuck I guess Bards will never be able to kite anything then

Ring
11-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Ring is confirmed mad. "This is a PvP server." Well fuck I guess Bards will never be able to kite anything then

Don't be upset I burst your bubble bro.

You can go chant kite your single mob along the zone wall, but if you think no one is going to snare/blind/root the shit out of you once you start gathering 20+ mobs (and the only good spots are in popular zones like Karanas, etc.) you're an idiot.

Truth
11-12-2011, 05:59 PM
I believe it was I who bursted your bubble. Yea there's going to be PvP, that's why you don't pull 20+ mobs with maggets in the zone. It's the same story for any class, even pulling 1 mob, so I don't see the problem. Good luck rooting/blinding a bard with his resists on, and even then DA, shadowstep, pell, etc.

Chant-kiting I wouldn't even bother with personally. Swarming kills a train much faster and even without a Goblin Gazughi Ring is going to be leet.

Ring
11-12-2011, 06:07 PM
I believe it was I who bursted your bubble. Yea there's going to be PvP, that's why you don't pull 20+ mobs with maggets in the zone. It's the same story for any class, even pulling 1 mob, so I don't see the problem. Good luck rooting/blinding a bard with his resists on, and even then DA, shadowstep, pell, etc.

Chant-kiting I wouldn't even bother with personally. Swarming kills a train much faster and even without a Goblin Gazughi Ring is going to be leet.

Ok, time to burst your bubble again bro. Swarm kiting doesn't work on P99 / R99. Those screenshots you linked are from AE kiting. Bards have to run in a small circle (just barely out of melee range) and sing their AE PBAE songs. It requires them to not fuck up or all the mobs catch up and 1-round them. That means there's infinite chance of people fucking with you when you have to carefully kite shit.

You ever play a bard on P99 / R99 code base? You're clueless dude.

Truth
11-12-2011, 06:09 PM
Why wouldn't swarming work? Not classic. We can't pick and choose people it's set in stone.

You seem to be clueless of how pvp servers actually work, and that bards will never have decent timeframes to kite empty zones or ones held down with guildies. I mean please explain to me how do people ever get to 50 when theres asswholes under every rock?

georgie
11-12-2011, 06:13 PM
bards have selos just run to the other side of the zone do a few dots on the pull over and over if you dont like it dont play a bard theres always a loophole around a concern

georgie
11-12-2011, 06:15 PM
Ok, time to burst your bubble again bro. Swarm kiting doesn't work on P99 / R99. Those screenshots you linked are from AE kiting. Bards have to run in a small circle (just barely out of melee range) and sing their AE PBAE songs. It requires them to not fuck up or all the mobs catch up and 1-round them. That means there's infinite chance of people fucking with you when you have to carefully kite shit.

You ever play a bard on P99 / R99 code base? You're clueless dude.

swarm kiting can be called AE pulls people like you act like you were the ones that named the technique there isn't a such name it can be AE pull it can be Swarm kiting no one cares what you call it so why do you?

Lulz Sect
11-12-2011, 06:16 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KvHVr.gif

Truth
11-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Swarming is different from AEing. It involves rounding up a pile of mobs on the same faction, charming one and sending him into the train, breaking the charm with invis when it's about 10% and single target dotting it down. I have levelled numerous bards this way but not on p99/red99.

If the faction assists aren't working properly they need to be fixed when they fix guard aggro.

Lulz Sect
11-12-2011, 06:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/JDzy1.gif

Rushmore
11-12-2011, 06:36 PM

Lulz Sect
11-12-2011, 06:45 PM
http://tigzy.com/lj/popcorn.gif

Truth
11-12-2011, 06:50 PM
bout to snipe page 3

georgie
11-12-2011, 06:57 PM
once again you can name it what you want it doesn't matter. your form of swarming doesn't exist so why does it matter that you call it swarming or AE you can only do one of them on the server.

Truth
11-12-2011, 07:00 PM
"You can't swarm" What do you people mean? confirmed classic.

It wasn't nerfed by Sony until like PoP when they made bard charms have 0 range, and those of us who were good at bards still did it with snare song and an extra loop.

Palemoon
11-12-2011, 07:01 PM
How did that bard kite the centaur pack? They shoot arrow and can stun with them at range.

Wonton
11-12-2011, 07:19 PM
a shaman was the first 50 on p99. so who knows. thread fails to deliver

Doors
11-12-2011, 08:41 PM
Bards will rival mages at being the first to 50. Just depends on the bard. If you're leveling fast as a bard you won't be around many other people who will fuck you with pvp.

tsaC
11-12-2011, 09:20 PM
anyone wanting to bet char deletion on getting to lvl 50 first, GET AT ME.

I'm going to fucking destroy all you peons.

Dojii
11-12-2011, 09:27 PM
Irl days. Not played. Discuss..

A bard or a halfling will be the first to 50. Probably 2 weeks at the earliest if there is really a kid out there with the time and prescription stimulants. '

otherwise like a month tbh. hard to really get a good estimate based on not knowing how highly contested the XP hot spots will be. Population, etc.

Dojii
11-12-2011, 09:29 PM
If you guys are smart just get a good couple groups of friends and all make halflings. You will get the best xp in the game based off of modifiers.

1) dungeon xp modifier
2) Race xp modifier
3) Full group xp modifier

There. Don't say I never gave you anything.

Dojii
11-12-2011, 09:33 PM
Group composition all halflings; Warrior, Rogue, Rogue, Druid, Cleric, Cleric.

Or you can do Warrior, Warrior, Rogue, Rogue, Druid, Cleric.

But two clerics would be the best for constant chain pulling. one can med, druid assist heals/dps/utility. One cleric can heal.

Make a pocket breeze/haste/clarity bot --> priceless. Little scrubby enchanter allowed to dwell amongst halfling royalty only to be exploited for their gifts.

Combobreaker
11-12-2011, 09:51 PM
Group composition all halflings; Warrior, Rogue, Rogue, Druid, Cleric, Cleric.

Or you can do Warrior, Warrior, Rogue, Rogue, Druid, Cleric.

But two clerics would be the best for constant chain pulling. one can med, druid assist heals/dps/utility. One cleric can heal.

Make a pocket breeze/haste/clarity bot --> priceless. Little scrubby enchanter allowed to dwell amongst halfling royalty only to be exploited for their gifts.

ok dick how about some internal organization

Prova
11-12-2011, 10:09 PM
damn bro, you don't know shit about EQ do you? fucking all halfling group? bard first to 50? i knew you were retarded but goddamn

Dojii
11-12-2011, 10:31 PM
Give me Silikten, Titanuk, Dash, Pappa and Brainz. All these have become destroyers of worlds. I will turn this box into a real Lolocaust.

Theres my Lolocaust

But--

I want Pudge, Shiva, Raekwon, Rile, Nash, Samhell, Dankenstein, Lily, as the most hated players, who will represent my underdog crew.

Henrik will fully shamn buff each and ever member on your raid. Also he was a basketball coach for 15 years I think.

DPS crew; Combobreaker,

Swede crew; Smedy maybe considered if he repents. Digital/Arrows I love this guy. Secretly. And if he's the only swede on my side thats all that matters. The rest of you can fuck off. Unless you can get Kynson The Firecaller on the phone, or Drakflygaren don't bother Pm'ing me.

Team Cleric; Tild
Team Druid; Zebulon
Team Enchanter; Freeze
Team Edward; TBA
Team Ranger; Sarai - Sniperfire
Team Wizard; Lovely, Thakisis

Team Necro to be distinguished from other class teams; Urzos

Team Mage; Crazyy, and Sintikx
Team Warrior; hmmm dunno but we need one.

Now all I need is Jersey Crew, and Rystar/Darksinga Team Hawaii.

How many players is that? Approximately 35ish.

Oh can't forget my bro Taakyn. the real leader of Treason, and lol at Gnar who somehow took over Treason. You're a joke bro go back to prexus faggot and weight train with chuck norris. Gnar 'the leader of no homo'

Who was that? Oh those one scrubs who got shit stomped on Velious box. LOLOLOL even when Gnar and Xantille came together in Western Wastes to try to take Klandicar from me I camped all my players and watched you with an out of range cleric until you engaged, then I had all my players log in and we killed you and then we killed Klandicar.

hahaha before 'logging in on kids engaged' was cool.

minakto
11-12-2011, 10:38 PM
Trying too hard, just stay quiet is probably your best strat

Dojii
11-12-2011, 10:39 PM
Naez can you play a WAr

Dojii
11-12-2011, 10:40 PM
I love all these no named faggot troll accounts where players can express their nerd rage outlet, while still keeping their identity safe. I smell pussy.

Hahahahahax

gloinz
11-12-2011, 11:15 PM

Titanuk
11-12-2011, 11:20 PM

Titanuk
11-12-2011, 11:21 PM
naez a cool bropal

Muaar
11-12-2011, 11:24 PM
DOUBLEPOST BAN

skorge
11-12-2011, 11:25 PM
a shaman was the first 50 on p99. so who knows. thread fails to deliver

the reason: Rage (it was broken and acting like Torpor)....

a shaman was actually the first level 50 on our server, Veeshan, back in 1999 also; the reason again: broken pet (shaman pet was meleeing for over 100 damage back then)

Dojii
11-12-2011, 11:27 PM

Muaar
11-12-2011, 11:34 PM
Megabats eat fruit, nectar or pollen while most microbats eat insects; others may feed on the blood of animals, small mammals, fish, frogs, fruit, pollen or nectar. Megabats have a well-developed visual cortex and show good visual acuity, while microbats rely on echolocation for navigation and finding prey.

The phylogenetic relationships of the different groups of bats have been the subject of much debate.

The traditional subdivision between Megachiroptera and Microchiroptera reflects the view that these groups of bats have evolved independently of each other for a long time, from a common ancestor that was already capable of flight.

This hypothesis recognized differences between microbats and megabats and acknowledged that flight has only evolved once in mammals. Most molecular biological evidence supports the view that bats form a single or monophyletic group.

Researchers have proposed alternate views of chiropteran phylogeny and classification, but more research is needed. Genetic evidence indicates that megabats originated during the early Eocene and should be placed within the four major lines of microbats.

Consequently, two new suborders based on molecular data have been proposed. The new suborder Yinpterochiroptera includes the Pteropodidae or megabat family as well as the Rhinolophidae, Hipposideridae, Craseonycteridae, Megadermatidae, and Rhinopomatidae families. The new suborder Yangochiroptera includes all the remaining families of bats (all of which use laryngeal echolocation).

These two new suborders are strongly supported by statistical tests. Teeling found 100% bootstrap support in all maximum likelihood analyses for the division of Chiroptera into these two modified suborders.

This conclusion is further supported by a fifteen-base pair deletion in BRCA1 and a seven-base pair deletion in PLCB4 present in all Yangochiroptera and absent in all Yinpterochiroptera.

The Chiropteran phylogeny based on molecular evidence is controversial because microbat paraphyly implies that one of two seemingly unlikely hypotheses occurred.

The first suggests that laryngeal echolocation evolved twice in Chiroptera, once in Yangochiroptera and once in the rhinolophoids.The second proposes that laryngeal echolocation had a single origin in Chiroptera, was subsequently lost in the family Pteropodidae (all megabats), and later evolved as a system of tongue-clicking in the genus Rousettus.

Truth
11-12-2011, 11:35 PM
Naez can you play a WAr

hell naw

sarai too cool still?

Dojii
11-13-2011, 12:34 AM
yealol. ok well Naez play whatever, and I guess we'll put all those players in Flowers of Happiness and crown you emperor of R99. who is your main tho bro.

Dojii
11-13-2011, 12:40 AM
if I say he's mayor of rivervale then hes the gd mayor of rivervale.

Dojii
11-13-2011, 12:41 AM
like what class are u gonna be bro

Truth
11-13-2011, 12:42 AM
I will probably not play seriously until I recieve twink+PL and then I will just roll around in big gank squads ks'ing yellow text with immaculately timed lifetaps

Dojii
11-13-2011, 12:52 AM
Yea I refuse to play without full set of twink and ding 50 as well. A few GM items would be nice but not really requisite. Funny that one guy was mad I told the server the secret of halfling XP and he doesn't appreciate it.

I think i'll have to request that the berzerker class be added exclusively for my use. For the op stun or snare option.

tsaC
11-13-2011, 01:06 AM
someone take my challenge

gdg
11-13-2011, 01:13 AM
Why are we being subjected to someone copy and pasting wiki BS about animals and bats exactly?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_echolocation
The first suggests that laryngeal echolocation evolved

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat
Teeling (2005) found 100% bootstrap support in all maximum likelihood analyses for the division of Chiroptera into these two modified suborders.

Dojii,
Go away...

Terpuntine
11-13-2011, 01:22 AM
Wtf doji why arent I on your list?

Dojii
11-13-2011, 02:09 AM
Wtf doji why arent I on your list?

Hmm I'll take you as long as you can add package deal if you can get me that Human cleric from Zeph I forget her name. lol Rubina?

chuck
11-13-2011, 02:15 AM
mutha fukin dohiii got big things abrewing

Dojii
11-13-2011, 02:30 AM
Yea i'm gonna need Thunderian and Rubina bro.

DarthPeon
11-13-2011, 03:38 AM

a shaman was actually the first level 50 on our server, Veeshan, back in 1999 also; the reason again: broken pet (shaman pet was meleeing for over 100 damage back then)

Not that it matters but you're wrong. The first 50 worldwide which also happened to be on Veeshan was Kalaran, a Rogue - aka Furor, future gm of FoH.

I think a Mage or a grouped rog/war will take first here. And for truth, in regards to bard - No, swarm kiting as defined by the charm method does not work here and will never work due to how mobs react to social agro. Furthermore the BRD iteration here is not what some of you remember from classic as the evasive, elusive utility class that somehow never died. For starters, snare and root overwrite selos, and on reapplication selos does not overwrite them back - whereas it did on live and made it easier for them to get away. There are a few other quirks which are different but anyways I urge you to test classes for yourself.

Truth
11-13-2011, 03:43 AM
"never"?

not classic™

Maelzai
11-13-2011, 03:54 AM
enc/dru combo charming ftw

Bkab
11-13-2011, 04:52 AM

this. doji confirmed terrible at pvp/internets. also a huge attention whore.. who the fuck makes 2 threads about quitting the server when it hasn't even opened yet? i'm pretty sure 90% of those people you posted in your "crew" would never consider playing with you. i predict you rage quit within the first week or two.

Shaakglith12194
11-13-2011, 08:38 AM
I CHALLENGE YOU

someone take my challenge

Looks to me like Lovely took it and then you proceeded to ignore it for the duration of the thread, except for the one instance you mention it as if Lovely hadn't said it in all seriousness. You acted like there had to be certain rules about the thing and then whined about how you didn't think Lovely was serious. Was Lovely kidding or are you scared?

Lovely
11-13-2011, 08:44 AM
I was just kidding. I wouldn't wanna risk my character in a race where a person could be boosted by his friends, guilds, given clarity, buffs 24/7 etc. No way in the world lol. Even if said person say he wouldn't do that you can't trust anyone on a PVP server lol. You could even have your guild sabotage the other player.

If we both played on a empty server 1v1 then I'd be happy to take it but never on a populated server with thousands of factors that could change the race.

I'm mostly gonna be playing solo and I assume he's in some guild with plenty of friends so it wouldn't exactly benefit me :)

But I honestly think I will win anyway without taking the challenge :D

Smedy
11-13-2011, 08:46 AM
hohoho try that shit on the southside of kaladim bra we send you packin with a single flash of light bra naw mean bra

tsaC
11-13-2011, 09:31 AM
Looks to me like Lovely took it and then you proceeded to ignore it for the duration of the thread, except for the one instance you mention it as if Lovely hadn't said it in all seriousness. You acted like there had to be certain rules about the thing and then whined about how you didn't think Lovely was serious. Was Lovely kidding or are you scared?

You have the brain of a moran - refrain from posting in my challenge thread, scum.

Lovely will get shit on, pvp/leveling/whatever. Scrubs will be scrubs, morans will b morans.

Bazia
11-13-2011, 01:51 PM
"I'm Cast yur dumb scrub I shit on U cuz ur a moran bitch bet char delete bitch scrub moran"

tsaC
11-13-2011, 01:54 PM
"I'm Cast yur dumb scrub I shit on U cuz ur a moran bitch bet char delete bitch scrub moran"

angry little fella arent u

haahaa but i aint even mad tho :)

btw nice image theft of smedy - ill enjoy bindcamping you

Bazia
11-13-2011, 02:03 PM
cant wait to bindcamp you image thief scrub moran gunna bindcamp you cuz u a scrub moran who cant pvp

tsaC
11-13-2011, 02:06 PM
yawn still waiing 4 a poopsocking challenger that thinks they will beat me (the server, cus I'll be first) to 50.

Character deletion is on the line.

Man up, or shut up. N'amean?

nerfed
11-13-2011, 02:52 PM
Btw exploiting freeport and Oggok guard pathing was a bannable offense on blue99. Fair warning.

tsaC
11-13-2011, 02:53 PM
Btw exploiting freeport and Oggok guard pathing was a bannable offense on blue99. Fair warning.

http://moblog.net/media/m/i/n/minkey/la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaaaaaa-1.JPG

lethdar
11-13-2011, 02:58 PM

fuk, holocaust strat FOILED

Vondra
11-13-2011, 02:59 PM

Are you sure? I played on Veeshan at release and thought the first lev 50 was Kalaran (Furor's first character, a rogue)followed by his high elf cleric buddy Nino.

Nune
11-13-2011, 03:12 PM
I think Cast is nerdhurt because no one will challenge him to a "who has less of a life" game. Big ups bro, your reputation is the hardest in all of teh paint.

Bazia
11-13-2011, 03:13 PM
I think Cast is nerdhurt because no one will challenge him to a "who has less of a life" game.

tsaC
11-13-2011, 03:37 PM
I think Cast is nerdhurt because no one will challenge him to a "who has less of a life" game. Big ups bro, your reputation is the hardest in all of teh paint.

I think Cast is nerdhurt because no one will challenge him to a "who has less of a life" game

http://www.2wired2tired.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/a-008aaa.jpg

Dojii
11-13-2011, 06:48 PM
this. doji confirmed terrible at pvp/internets. also a huge attention whore.. who the fuck makes 2 threads about quitting the server when it hasn't even opened yet? i'm pretty sure 90% of those people you posted in your "crew" would never consider playing with you. i predict you rage quit within the first week or two.

Rushmore
11-13-2011, 07:02 PM
http://halestormsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/phil-jackson-beach.jpg

Coach Cast is the Zen Master

Tamiah2011
11-13-2011, 07:51 PM

I give Holocaust 2 weeks max, I hope they all play mages lololol, worst class to play in pvp.

Tamiah2011
11-13-2011, 07:54 PM
fuk, holocaust strat FOILED

Game plan lolol, Please follow the game plan so we all know were to find you scrubs...

mitic
11-13-2011, 07:55 PM
ct temple aint workin with caster mobs....i did SF in oot with my bard on blue with levi and sow pots like a pro

Tamiah2011
11-13-2011, 08:00 PM
ct temple aint workin with caster mobs....i did SF in oot with my bard on blue with levi and sow pots like a pro

you dont have Jboots on blue server, that very sad bro..

mitic
11-13-2011, 08:02 PM
you dont have Jboots on blue server, that very sad bro..

i was lazy back then and 1h of seafuries netted 5x10sowpotsr anyways

Maelzai
11-13-2011, 08:08 PM

this shouldnt be the case on a pvp server, this is a pvp encouraging camp. If you let people lvl here thats cause you fail.

p.s. can you still sit on wall in grobb and kills the guards that have no path to get to you /cant reach you. Run oom killing one, just sit and med while they run into the wall trying to get to you. Best lvling to 50 on live ever, i never tried on emu honestly, only works well with necro or shm =\

Lovely
12-04-2011, 10:14 AM

http://www.arvadacolts.com/images/post-images/approved.gif

Challenge confirmed taken

mourning
12-04-2011, 02:49 PM
daaaamn time to put up or shut up. foreva.

Lovely Icecomet
12-04-2011, 04:10 PM
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll21/realmofstars/Gif%20Party/mosspopcorn.gif

Shaakglith12194
12-05-2011, 03:47 AM
Lovely confirmed first level 50 on the server. Char deletion emminent?

Mardur
12-05-2011, 04:04 AM
/mourn Illi

Diggles
12-05-2011, 04:43 AM
poor coach never had a chance

SearyxTZ
12-05-2011, 04:44 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0zxjA.gif

Diggles
12-05-2011, 04:47 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/v81p4.png

i want to do more of these pictures. HIPSTER WOOD ELF NEEDS NEW COSTUMES

Lovely
12-05-2011, 12:24 PM
HO ho ho

Muaar
12-05-2011, 12:35 PM
http://imageshack.dk/imagesfree/2K093840.jpghow much money would you have made working at mcdonalds instead of playing eq

jw

mourning
12-05-2011, 12:36 PM
illi deleted yet? if not hes a woman irl and a vag.

Softcore PK
12-05-2011, 12:48 PM
Congratulations, Lovely! :)

Vile
12-05-2011, 12:50 PM
illi deleted yet? if not hes a woman irl and a vag.

I don't believe anyone accepted the challenge...

Softcore PK
12-05-2011, 12:51 PM
I don't believe anyone accepted the challenge...

lol.

Authority
12-05-2011, 12:51 PM
It was an OPEN challenge, meaning no one has to accept, that there are no deadlines to accept.

Lovely Icecomet
12-05-2011, 12:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/auTRa.gif

Leftoverture
12-05-2011, 12:55 PM
for the love of god go outside

Muaar
12-05-2011, 12:56 PM

Nirgon
12-05-2011, 12:59 PM
Lovely is the enemy and I defs hate him BUT this was some A grade poopsocking and I removed me cap for the lvl 50 announcement. I have a hard time believing it was only one guy and not a shared account, but in the event it was one guy, you are a freak of nature lol.

Vile
12-05-2011, 12:59 PM

awesome

Lovely Icecomet
12-05-2011, 01:11 PM
http://www.jinx.com/content/prod/1190p_0c_2b.jpg

Smedy
12-05-2011, 01:23 PM
cast has failed, lovely confirmed champ of everquest

Albane
12-05-2011, 01:25 PM
cast has failed, lovely confirmed champ of everquest

Wow, champ of Everquest for being the first level 50 an an EMU server with a very low population compared to the real game in 99.

Good job getting to level 50 though. You got level 40-50 much faster than I would have expected.

Lovely Icecomet
12-05-2011, 01:26 PM
http://www.havana-cocteles.com/medias/img/champion.jpg

Nirgon
12-05-2011, 01:29 PM
Now that there's no further levels to gain, we'll be catching up to you which I'm sure you're very excited about.

Diggles
12-05-2011, 01:29 PM
Lovely comfirmed champ of PvE AND PvP

TMO and TR want this awesomenes

Diggles
12-05-2011, 03:10 PM
Cast confirmed scared off of server in shame, /petitioning for name change so he may rest with pixels in peace

john_savage1982
12-05-2011, 05:58 PM
I was just kidding. I wouldn't wanna risk my character in a race where a person could be boosted by his friends, guilds, given clarity, buffs 24/7 etc. No way in the world lol. Even if said person say he wouldn't do that you can't trust anyone on a PVP server lol. You could even have your guild sabotage the other player.

If we both played on a empty server 1v1 then I'd be happy to take it but never on a populated server with thousands of factors that could change the race.

I'm mostly gonna be playing solo and I assume he's in some guild with plenty of friends so it wouldn't exactly benefit me :)

But I honestly think I will win anyway without taking the challenge :D

lovely did not accept challenge.

purest
12-05-2011, 06:20 PM
http://www.havana-cocteles.com/medias/img/champion.jpg

are you the "Lulz Sect" person i ask because you both constantly post awful and unfunny pictures that everyone ignores and hopes you go away

purest
12-05-2011, 06:28 PM
i save every dated, unfunny jpeg from reddit frontpage to repost them elsewhere as a crutch because i have 0 wit or sense of comedy when left to my own devices

Cwall
12-05-2011, 10:36 PM
are you the "Lulz Sect" person i ask because you both constantly post awful and unfunny pictures that everyone ignores and hopes you go away

Envious
12-05-2011, 11:01 PM
There a 50 yet so Cast can delete his char?

Diggles
12-05-2011, 11:32 PM
There a 50 yet so Cast can delete his char?

so i take it you don't read very well do you?

burkemi5
12-05-2011, 11:42 PM
holy crap you guys ride Lovely's nuts harder than TR and TMOs' crew ride their respective guilds' nuts combined

Arclyte
12-06-2011, 12:37 AM
that level 50 character in Everquest will look great on your next Burger King application

Diggles
12-06-2011, 12:48 AM
burger king doesn't take resumes

mourning
12-06-2011, 12:55 AM
I CHALLENGE YOU

Dunga
12-06-2011, 07:29 AM
http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll21/realmofstars/Gif%20Party/mosspopcorn.gif

they aren't all funny, true. but this one is! Go Moss!

Mardur
12-06-2011, 07:18 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/16hw4l5.jpg

Diggles
12-06-2011, 07:20 PM
He said application shartstain.

Good reading comprehension, put that on your resume you won't be using.

do you normally put achievements on applications? that's pretty much resume only afaik

lululalana
12-06-2011, 08:01 PM

would violate

Thakisis_VZ
12-08-2011, 09:28 AM
sup Dojii

Softcore PK
12-08-2011, 02:27 PM

I tried to play this a bunch of times, and thought my browser was broken lol

Szeth
12-08-2011, 02:45 PM
When she turns 18, I will care for her until the end of time.

Dexter
12-08-2011, 04:06 PM
When she gets out of that training bra she will be cared for.