PDA

View Full Version : Troll SK (new) LF Guild

Grimfang
11-12-2011, 12:16 AM
Hi,

I'm a lvl 4 Troll SK looking to join a casual guild. I'm a former EQ player. Had a lvl 50ish rogue and 50ish SK on Bristlebane.

I can play most evenings and weekends. I'm 38, married, and have 3 boys of my own. I'm an easy going guy that enjoys helping others, and grouping.

My character's name is Grimfang.

SyanideGas
11-12-2011, 04:12 AM
Hit up Bregan D'Aerth bro. They got a recruiting forum on here.Been with em for about a year now. Very awesome people!

Grimfang
11-12-2011, 01:53 PM
Cool, I'll do that. Thanks.

viscompt
11-14-2011, 10:09 AM
Hi,

I'm a lvl 4 Troll SK looking to join a casual guild. I'm a former EQ player. Had a lvl 50ish rogue and 50ish SK on Bristlebane.

I can play most evenings and weekends. I'm 38, married, and have 3 boys of my own. I'm an easy going guy that enjoys helping others, and grouping.

My character's name is Grimfang.

Hi there! Take a look as to what we are about (both here in the forum and at www.freedomguard.guildlaunch.com). We are not a large guild and probably never will be as I look for quality vice quantity. We enjoy casually playing when RL permits (we love our alts!) and highly encourage spouses and family members to join us. We may never properly raid as a guild (never know...) however that does not preclude our members from joining other guild raids when they wish.

If interested, fill out an app at the guildsite or leave a note under Freedom Guard in the guild forum (or send Callous/Kharis a tell online).