PDA

View Full Version : Box Life Beta (Tested and approved)

Dojii
11-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Got haxcess to an account last night. Played for a whopping 30 minutes. Level 50 mage, big poops ya'll. server looks good. time to wipe afresh and insert basketball here >> <<

Turns out I will have a guild on the new box life, called <Sweat Shop> where I have invested in an army of Korean gamers to glorify my name and pay homage and tribute to the God of Basketball. Thats right self proclaimed. You're all now officially my bitches and I own you.

Lean back in your wheelchairs ya'll, and if you're a pro like Keto you will have your rage station setup in your bathroom. Fuck diapers nigguh.

Nune
11-11-2011, 07:35 PM
You know Final Fantasy has a couple of MMOs rite

Bazia
11-11-2011, 07:46 PM
I thought you weren't going to play and everyone was glad :confused:

Dojii
11-11-2011, 07:47 PM
yea i played most of the series as well as the MMO. XIII versus waiting.

Pudge
11-11-2011, 07:52 PM
glad to hear you will be playin. wouldn't be the same without Dojii..

and where is Doofus? there is no /ooc for him though :(

Rushmore
11-11-2011, 07:56 PM
I miss Dankenstein!

Dojii
11-11-2011, 07:57 PM
I thought you weren't going to play and everyone was glad :confused:

i know ryte. Saves me the time. And saves ya'll the humiliation of being ran over by a semi truck. And crying because all your base are belong to me.

Heres the formula. Its not rocket science

Basketball. versus Potential Basketball.

You are denied basketball because of your unworthiness. But we all know Rexx was the founder of "Fuck The Box" before it was cool. So don't confuse the two.

Tombom
11-11-2011, 08:06 PM
I miss Dankenstein!

amen brother

Dojii
11-11-2011, 08:09 PM
Dankenstein will always be in our hearts. He was an officer and co-conspirator in the Mad Tranny troll.

juicedsixfo
11-11-2011, 08:14 PM
and where is Doofus? there is no /ooc for him though :(

no one will miss that idiot

Tombom
11-11-2011, 08:15 PM
May he and his family rest in valhalla. Dankendad was a true warrior

Tombom
11-11-2011, 08:15 PM
no one will miss that idiot

You bite your tongue. Doofus MD is a saint

tsaC
11-11-2011, 08:17 PM
dojii quits one week, back the next

has 2 make a thread about both of them, holy fucking attention whore - atleast make funny threads like me if youre going to abuse it

Tombom
11-11-2011, 08:18 PM

has 2 make a thread about both of them, holy fucking attention whore - atleast make funny threads like me if youre going to abuse it

I like the one about fruits and veggies

Rushmore
11-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Other People I miss... (even though they might not have liked me)

Karsten
Kaahbal
Twoclose/Knoxx
Walk

trying to think of some others

tsaC
11-11-2011, 08:33 PM
pledge bro r u retarded pls stop with ur retardness

Dojii
11-11-2011, 08:34 PM

Lollerskates.

hahahahax

Dojii
11-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Dankendad the true White Knight sired in times of tribulation and scandal.

taakyn
11-11-2011, 08:38 PM
im confused

Rushmore
11-11-2011, 08:43 PM
I wish people would post there character name in there signature so people knew who they were.

Greenkrak
11-11-2011, 08:43 PM
big poops i ran into u last night good showdown with ur holocaust buds but the shifty chanter escapes the zerg agn.

too bad u logged so quickly i was flying the rooftops like batman in EFP and finally found ur pet chillin and was lookin for you when u boned out

next time

Tombom
11-11-2011, 08:46 PM
pledge bro r u retarded pls stop with ur retardness

Coach why you so jelly that the pledge has some friends outside the frat? Threatened by a few gdi's?

Smedy
11-11-2011, 09:04 PM
weak sause, im not amused

so im guessing dojii made up with holocaust and they let him in for pity

dojii is known to find and join the largest guild and then talk trash later rollin with a overly geared zerg, this confident comeback can't be just out of the blue.

imma comin for ya dojii, don't stay up 2 late brah *throwing gang signs with ma hands irl*

Titanuk
11-11-2011, 09:17 PM
weak sause, im not amused

so im guessing dojii made up with holocaust and they let him in for pity

dojii is known to find and join the largest guild and then talk trash later rollin with a overly geared zerg, this confident comeback can't be just out of the blue.

imma comin for ya dojii, don't stay up 2 late brah *throwing gang signs with ma hands irl*

o man smedy got trolled hard

tsaC
11-11-2011, 09:22 PM
dojii is not and will not ever be in holocaust

Dojii
11-11-2011, 09:23 PM
big poops....
too bad u logged so quickly i was flying the rooftops like batman in EFP and finally found ur pet chillin and was lookin for you when u boned out

Bro I was in EFP looking for you for about 15 minutes. I too was atop roofs. I was clicking beds and shit I thought you might have morphed into an object.

Not playing with Lolocaust Smedy don't troll me bro. I would join imaginary friends but you are mad I guess.

and Fyi all those "big guilds" i was in, on emu, were mostly my own creations thanks pal. Nightmare, Nightmare Walking, Prophets, Tides o' Wrath Velious cmon brew... don't forget who gave you basketball.

I have relinquished my desire for pixels, and give you all free farm... But yea not serious, and body is ready for other things. Was just playing box life beta for 30 min at titanuks basement cmon.

Dojii
11-11-2011, 09:27 PM
and btw smedy dont be mad cause i have REAL PVP in my youtube channel. While you're still fapping to fraps of rexx gank.

Smedy
11-11-2011, 09:38 PM
someone send me the recording of dojii crying in vent over lost loots ill remix it, promise

Dojii
11-11-2011, 09:49 PM
someone send me the recording of dojii crying in vent over lost loots ill remix it, promise

you need something to redeem yourself from falling for the obv troll.

Smedy
11-11-2011, 09:50 PM
i was trollin to dog, internet is wonderful

Titanuk
11-11-2011, 10:21 PM

dont lie to be big smedy i saw the rage in your eyes

Titanuk
11-11-2011, 10:23 PM
we have a good one of twoclose recording smedy, have cast send it to u

Smedy
11-11-2011, 10:38 PM
im expecting a huge production from coach cast very soonish he was asking me questions about various programs

i did get the files but to me it was just knoxx talking normally, maybe i didnt find the specific part but to be fair coach cast provided me with like 4 hours of material and think im gonna listen through all that, fuk..

Dontmez_Mebro
11-11-2011, 10:58 PM
How full your life... I mean hard drive must be to have recorded all the VOIP chats that go on for a 10+ year old game. I actually feel a little sorry for you.

georgie
11-11-2011, 11:15 PM
who cares eq is eq

Dojii
11-11-2011, 11:18 PM
/nod just pixel grief.

Dojii
11-12-2011, 12:00 AM

I would believe you were trolling if that wasn't the identical nerd rage explosion from previous chapters of box life.

Tajin
11-12-2011, 12:08 AM
Pudge!!! Gotta bring the old gang back together!!!..Lets form a guild the 1999 all star team Antonica!! hit me up,... its big freez

Nune
11-12-2011, 12:10 AM
and btw smedy dont be mad cause i have REAL PVP in my youtube channel. While you're still fapping to fraps of rexx gank.

I like your PvP vids, you're pretty good at running around

Bazia
11-12-2011, 12:50 AM

Yeah didn't see much except the scenery in those vids.

Dojii
11-12-2011, 01:51 AM
Box life beta guild roster;

POOPSPANT

Dojii
11-12-2011, 08:09 AM

You should be glad I even come here to troll you damn nerds. Someone needs to throw their dick around here and slap some sense into you retards. Or you'd all be <Circle Jerk of Trust> replaying gank of rexx calling yourself PVP masters.

Now just because I'm nice and sensible I have some time to explain to you a few simple things. You're playing an "emulator" bro. See once upon a time there were three PVP servers.

Vallon Zek
Tallon Zek
Rallos Zek

Players who put in work on those server forge a history and left a legacy of their triumph. I'm sorry you're nowhere in that, but I also like EQ so there is some common ground for brofriends.

And what happened on Sullon was just a rehash more condensed of what had already been happening on VZ/TZ/ and RZ for almost 2 years already. Pure and unadulterated grief.

Its hard to appreciate my fraps yes because its something you weren't a part of. And you don't know any of those players. "You have slain Aspitx!" means nothing to you. Because you are a noob. Its ok I accept you.

Smedy
11-12-2011, 08:24 AM
i played on vz and laeli never pvped, he joined the largest guild and got loots, he started pvping later when everyone else had quit and there were just newbs left (pop and past)

see all his videos, none are classic, it's just garbage pvp with broken soe mechanics

dont hate on rexx pal, he so famous he deserved a gank video, id make fun of you to but its not worth it dog

Dojii
11-12-2011, 08:43 AM
i played on vz and laeli never pvped

You're a disgrace to VZ. You insult our server. Everyone on VZ pvp'd. There were sooo many guilds on VZ, clans and crews. Every zone was bustling with PVP. You don't insult me with your retard comments smedy you only insult Vallon Zek.

you're pathetic.

Dojii
11-12-2011, 08:52 AM
And coming from a euro dude, the ones who profited the most from raiding shit uncontested.

feel free to stfu.

Lovely
11-12-2011, 08:54 AM
You're a disgrace to VZ. You insult our server. Everyone on VZ pvp'd. There were sooo many guilds on VZ, clans and crews. Every zone was bustling with PVP. You don't insult me with your retard comments smedy you only insult Vallon Zek.

you're pathetic.

I didn't play on VZ but anyone who proudly flashes videos with 100% keyboard turning and mouseclicking is just hilarious to me. But don't worry I might actually fraps and uploads some videos on live. Keep that in mind and watch and learn.

Dojii
11-12-2011, 09:09 AM
Lovely you're dumb. Everytime you see my mouse cursor disappear thats a right click turn. I would say that you're just trolling, but I sincerely believe that you're too dumb to pay attention to detail, and use full screen and High Def streaming instead of 360p.

This video for example, features a lot of Lias (legend) who you probably know nothing about because you are no one, ahem, but anyways moving on. Anyways in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq0Bgmlk9RU

plenty of mouse view. and I have more important hotkeys.

my hotkeys aren't press 7 and gate. Mine is press 7 and /assist the main assist.

My hotkey 1 is usually an /assist heal macro. etc. you're way out of your league.

Lovely
11-12-2011, 09:49 AM
I won't argue with you. If you think you're playing the game even close to an optimal way then that's fine with me.

Stubborn thinking like that is the reason why most people never evolve their gaming. I have plenty of friends like that irl, it doesn't matter how long and much they play a game. They are still always stuck at a mediocre level due to their unwillingness to improve and try new things. This might be the wrong topic for a game like Everquest since it's not exactly a skillful e-sport game but the same way of thinking still apply here.

Every player should evaluate the way they play and try to change any small things they can improve. I've changed my settings and keybindings several times since the start of this Beta for the most optimal way to play.

I can give a small example. Most people strafe with A and D, yes? So having your auto attack key on any keys that uses the same fingers as the ones you press A and D with is bad cause it will limit your movement. For example if you have auto attack on Q, then you can't strafe left properly while pressing auto attack. I know it's not a huge thing but many small things like that add up in the end.

Ok I'm done with my key binding lesson for the day :D:D

Cymbal
11-12-2011, 11:33 AM
heh i gotta agree with lovely on this one

i started up one of your videos , saw you click your abilities...

I then immediately closed the video and dismissed you as a newb

Truth
11-12-2011, 01:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/embed/0WvrDRpspCY

You ppl are fucking retards if you think half a millisecond to click is going to matter in Classic EQ PvP, this isn't WoW where to burst you faceroll everything as fast as possible. I'll go with vets like cc over noobs who just run around on beta ganking people with a wizard when resists are broken and its impossible to even full resist a nuke while wearing gear no one is going to have for ages rifl.

I keyboard turn and use a touchpad bitch.

Crenshinabon
11-12-2011, 04:10 PM
Man looking at this guys forum post I am soooo glad world chat is not going into this emulator. Also I played on RZ for close to 2 years and it was not a grief fest like you claim it to be. It was actually pretty civil most the times consisting mostly of guild wars. There were always exceptions of course. (Darkenbane is the only big name in classic that jumps to mind) (I also remember Lucid Vision but not sure when they started, might have just been a Velious thing)

Crenshinabon
11-12-2011, 04:10 PM
It is just recent years where people are getting used to trolling others on the internet and making it feel like they have a bigger penis than they really do. So now we get the griefers more so than the people who just want to play.

Even saying this though, I do not think it will be as bad as people think. Especially on a 11 year old game. People like Lovely who basically play for the sole purpose is to hunt down other players will probably lay off on the griefing. Once again though there will always be the turds like Holocaust members who will probably grief just to make others rage.

Silikten
11-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Dang, laeli that vid is sick! Jaybizzer and Moor! Some talent right there. Gay Rhinn paladin too!

Oh, and I click spells with my mouse too. It is often the quickest way to cast a spell. It's funny how so many of you who are not good whatsoever are making fun of it :p.

Truth
11-12-2011, 04:53 PM
We use to call him Gayjizzer because we were juvenile.

Silikten
11-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Jaybiz and Fortutious slained alot of people.

Truth
11-12-2011, 04:55 PM
I guess he was probably the best pvp shaman for the time period, but not many come to mind.

Dojii
11-12-2011, 06:51 PM
I won't argue with you. If you think you're playing the game even close to an optimal way then that's fine with me.

Hay bro. Yea that PVP video is only a few minutes. Battles like that lasted upwards of a few hours fighting until one side gives up. Playing a Druid at that time, anytime I need mouselook i use it. but for the most part just assist MA, dps, heal team members.

If you wanna see some pro mouselook, heres some kiting four ppl backwards / backwards strafe. With a Raidmob running around in the background slaying people during PVP. That mouselook action simply situational based on the necessity of keeping my eyes on my attackers. At like 5 seconds into this video, I even zoom in and out of first person before flipping a 180 mouse look. I know how to have fun with mouseview brew. since 99'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgJvYPPxSp0

amen.

Dojii
11-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Man looking at this guys forum post I am soooo glad world chat is not going into this emulator. Also I played on RZ for close to 2 years and it was not a grief fest like you claim it to be. It was actually pretty civil most the times consisting mostly of guild wars. There were always exceptions of course. (Darkenbane is the only big name in classic that jumps to mind) (I also remember Lucid Vision but not sure when they started, might have just been a Velious thing)

sorry wasn't saying RZ was grief, I was saying SZ was the pure unadulterated grief. it enabled players to get closest to grief. but regardless, training, griefing, and cockblocking had already been going on for years on all servers. even Vallon Zek which had a strict social code enforced by the players, and even GMs at times. I remember GMs making me LNS hahaha. Just to settle disputes. No gms didn't do it all the time, but they understood the server. and asked me politely to leave.

but yea > I just meant in the sense that grief existed, but was more prevalent on SZ. The diety war and level system just facilitated grief. But SZ WAS NOT where grief was born trust me. Lolol.

Bkab
11-13-2011, 05:11 AM
Lovely you're dumb. Everytime you see my mouse cursor disappear thats a right click turn. I would say that you're just trolling, but I sincerely believe that you're too dumb to pay attention to detail, and use full screen and High Def streaming instead of 360p.

This video for example, features a lot of Lias (legend) who you probably know nothing about because you are no one, ahem, but anyways moving on. Anyways in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq0Bgmlk9RU

plenty of mouse view. and I have more important hotkeys.

my hotkeys aren't press 7 and gate. Mine is press 7 and /assist the main assist.

My hotkey 1 is usually an /assist heal macro. etc. you're way out of your league.

lmao the fact that you just called Lias from vz a legend tells me how dumb you really are and how awful you are at everquest. Lias was the biggest fucking moran and the most annoying person i ever played with/was guilded with on zek while I was in defiant.

Truth
11-13-2011, 05:37 AM
Never fucked with the guy personally but he was def a leaderboard topper