PDA

View Full Version : Where will evil's do their trades?

Sigleaf
11-10-2011, 01:03 AM
I'm curious as to where evil races will do trades seeing as coin loot is in and no ogre/de/troll is going to be in kelethin to make a coin trade :(

Korisek
11-10-2011, 01:06 AM
I'm curious as to where evil races will do trades seeing as coin loot is in and no ogre/de/troll is going to be in kelethin to make a coin trade :(

Most every evil race is non-KOS in Neriak Foreign Quarter.

Softcore PK
11-10-2011, 01:08 AM
Kelethin. It's not so hard to faction up there, honestly. As long as you stay away from the class guilds.

Taluvill
11-10-2011, 01:38 AM
Kelethin. It's not so hard to faction up there, honestly. As long as you stay away from the class guilds.

Go slaughter Crushbone.

Mardur
11-10-2011, 01:43 AM
Step 1: Create level 1 wood elf alt
Step 2: Transfer gear/money to alt
Step 3: ????
Step 4: Profit

Kain
11-10-2011, 05:03 AM
Aren't Crushbones related to dark elf warriors. Hence Evil races become Kos to guards/ warriors in Neriak?

Tombom
11-10-2011, 05:45 AM
nope, just don't kill divin

Kain
11-10-2011, 05:50 AM
I hated that whole continent as a dark elf.

Your KOS getting on that boat, then there aren't any merchants to use and then everyone wants to kill you.

I can see some high elf wizard with levitate way above me somewhere just nuking me down while I try to run across planks left and right lost in that maze. Probably end up just jumping off the damn city and dying.

Wish I could set Kelethin on fire! Flee hippies, or join your trees in their fiery doom! hahahahah!!!

Tombom
11-10-2011, 05:51 AM
I hated that whole continent as an evil race.

Your KOS getting on that boat, then there aren't any merchants to use and then everyone wants to kill you.

I can see some high elf wizard with levitate way above me somewhere just nuking me down while I try to run across planks left and right lost in that maze. Probably end up just jumping off the damn city and dying.

you've ruined your lands....

loopholbrook
11-10-2011, 05:57 AM
you've ruined your lands....

Niiiiice!

As for you OP, it's always been Neriak Foreign Quarters.

Scratch&Sniff
11-10-2011, 06:06 AM
fuck ghayfay ***** im from teh INNEE whr *****z get shot EVERY day fuck them fggty ass whyt

where YOU from

lolz

gnomishfirework
11-10-2011, 06:19 AM

Orcs too.

Lovely
11-10-2011, 07:17 AM
Level 1's do the trading so it doesn't matter if you're evil or a GOOD GUY like me

gnomishfirework
11-10-2011, 09:13 AM
I plan to do it where the most people are. I'll just make myself look like a human.

Krypt
11-10-2011, 09:29 AM
Trade with items with a high resale value. (gems).

SearyxTZ
11-10-2011, 10:03 AM
EC.

There will be less centralized trading in general on a red box, though.

I personally always preferred Gfay/Kelethin because it's a better looking zone with an actual bank, and EC/Freeport just bores the shit out of me.

Neriak would be even better, but lighties won't go for that.

Lulz Sect
11-10-2011, 12:21 PM
Emeralds sell/buy well for trading purposes. 12-13pp

pickled_heretic
11-10-2011, 12:30 PM

killing CB orcs lowers faction with the indigo brotherhood. this is definitely the main warrior guild faction for neriak, so there will be parts in neriak where you will be in danger.

and for what it's worth, killing dvinn gives you the same hit, so if you're killing orcs you can kill dvinn.

Muaar
11-10-2011, 01:44 PM
Wall St.

guineapig
11-10-2011, 02:31 PM
I hated that whole continent as a dark elf.

Wish I could set Kelethin on fire! Flee hippies, or join your trees in their fiery doom! hahahahah!!!

It's definitely not easy to exist as an evil race in Felwithe but there are a few options. There are 2 factionless vendors near the boat docks, the high elf next to the wall by the right pier (this is probably the most conveniently placed beta neutral vendor on the entire continent) and another in an abandoned tower near the aqua goblin camp. Granted the one at the tower has guards near by and only used that vendor when the guards were green con.

I'm pretty sure the dwarf rogue in DC will deal with evil races as well. Then of course there is the necromancer area of Akanon but I wouldn't suggest attempting that because there are so many other factions running all over the place that's it's probably not worth ever attempting. You should be able to deal with the browny merchant in LFay with certain illusions but last time I tried (long time ago) it wasn't working with any enchanter illusions on this server. I think I might be forgetting a few...

So yeah it sucks but it's certainly not impossible. Whether or not it's worth the hassle is another story.

gloinz
11-10-2011, 02:38 PM
It's definitely not easy to exist as an evil race in Felwithe but there are a few options. There are 2 factionless vendors near the boat docks, the high elf next to the wall by the right pier (this is probably the most conveniently placed beta neutral vendor on the entire continent) and another in an abandoned tower near the aqua goblin camp. Granted the one at the tower has guards near by and only used that vendor when the guards were green con.

I'm pretty sure the dwarf rogue in DC will deal with evil races as well. Then of course there is the necromancer area of Akanon but I wouldn't suggest attempting that because there are so many other factions running all over the place that's it's probably not worth ever attempting. You should be able to deal with the browny merchant in LFay with certain illusions but last time I tried (long time ago) it wasn't working with any enchanter illusions on this server. I think I might be forgetting a few...

So yeah it sucks but it's certainly not impossible. Whether or not it's worth the hassle is another story.

b careful not to go near the house with that one next to docks or some angry woodelf ho will attack you

guineapig
11-10-2011, 03:04 PM
Yes, definitely stay between the highelf and the water.

The dwarf under the docks is also beta neutral so he won't bother you.

Lulz Sect
11-10-2011, 03:14 PM
this thread has only solidified that I will never visit this pfft [expletive] contintent full of [expletive]-azz [expletive] holding hands [expletive] each other up the [expletive] while sitting in a circle [expletive] each other until maximum [expletive] [explitive] fluids exchanged

fukk them [expletive]