PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Ruling on these issues?

minakto
11-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Recharging, yes/no, higher price?

Will Ice comet be quested or require vox raid, currently can quest

Bard songs will/wont zone? I couldnt find hard evidence either way but seems weird that i can land my offensive dmg songs on someone and currently they just have to zone for them to be negated.

Do hybrids have classic mana pool or the upgraded patched mana pool?

Just some issues id like to know how it will work. I have my own preference but really just want to know going in

Lovely
11-09-2011, 05:12 PM
Since you're not smart to understand the reason for this forum ill try to help you out a little by telling you that it's not a Q&A forum.

Jigga
11-09-2011, 05:52 PM
LOL, nice grammar when you are trying to burn someone by saying they are " not smart to understand"

Who gives a shit if this is not a Q&A. he addressed bugged issues and wanted to know if it has been addressed.

You are probably jumping on him because you want to distract from the issue of ice comet requiring vox and instead of being easily quested

Kain
11-09-2011, 08:30 PM
Although it is not the appropriate forum, I'd still like to hear the answers ;)

Lovely
11-10-2011, 02:32 PM
LOL, nice grammar when you are trying to burn someone by saying they are " not smart to understand"

Who gives a shit if this is not a Q&A. he addressed bugged issues and wanted to know if it has been addressed.

You are probably jumping on him because you want to distract from the issue of ice comet requiring vox and instead of being easily quested

Try again when you speak 3 languages better then I speak English cause it's my 4th.

Voodoo
11-10-2011, 03:15 PM
Since your not smart to understand, lol

Bazia
11-10-2011, 05:02 PM

mitic
11-10-2011, 05:12 PM
Try again when you speak 3 languages better then I speak English cause it's my 4th.

whats the other 3

Jigga
11-10-2011, 05:53 PM
ebonics, spanglish, and gypsy

Nirgon
11-11-2011, 05:05 PM
Than is the comparative you want.

gloinz
11-11-2011, 05:50 PM
Than is the comparative you want.

e.g. the pvp champ is better than all of you combined

Softcore PK
11-11-2011, 05:53 PM
lol, grammar!

Lazortag
11-13-2011, 11:59 PM
Recharging, yes/no, higher price?

Wasn't sure where else to post this, but if it hasn't been fixed the only issue I care about is the exploiters using certain NPC's to recharge No Drop items for free. If this can't be fixed then I think anyone caught abusing it should be punished severely. The fact that so many people knew about this exploit and didn't report it (and instead just abused it on beta) is sad. I further hope these players are ridiculed by the playerbase for having to resort to exploits to get an advantage over other players.

Darwoth
11-14-2011, 12:01 AM
so then it has been confirmed that folks are/were recharging things for free?

Lazortag
11-14-2011, 12:03 AM
so then it has been confirmed that folks are/were recharging things for free?

I just assumed people were since players like Smedy and Cozmonaut kept mentioning it was possible even on red99

Palemoon
11-14-2011, 12:12 AM
If its true and people continue to use/abuse it during live, punishment should be metted out. People doing this over and over know its wrong and an exploit.

Lovely
11-14-2011, 04:39 PM
Should definitely be a big fat ban or suspension if people abuse exploits. Is it really fixed though? Do the Developers know about it? I still haven't seen any proof beside people talking..

Nirgon
11-14-2011, 05:07 PM
Nah looks like it is fixed on the hand back thing.