PDA

View Full Version : Fix this please.

Bazia
11-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Only read the first 3 replys and you missed the top issue...

Item recharging will be the top issue of all issues, unless attended to.

Right now you can recharge insta clicky death wands for 500pp, pvp will be fucked.

Hopefully some sane person fixes this.

2 possible solutions.

Make recharging ridiculously expensive to do.

Remove item recharging all together.

Having paladins with 6 insta clicky lay on hands, all wizard with the power to burst out 4k dps within a second and anyone who raids vox the ability to rez 10 people insta click is just the beginning of what's coming with the current item recharge bullshit.

Kringe
11-08-2011, 05:58 PM
I addressed this 4 weeks ago... IT will most definitely ensue the QQ's if not addressed...

Sprinkle
11-08-2011, 06:01 PM
i think QQ is irrelevant

on a side note

i know several secret npcs who recharge anything for free , tested and confirmed even on p99 : )

Naez 4.20
11-08-2011, 06:02 PM
csb

Nirgon
11-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Already a blue server thread defending it :P

It's bad for blue and red. It was fixed once the masses caught onto it on live. It is a terrible bug.

Crenshinabon
11-08-2011, 08:05 PM
This needs to be addressed, as well as a few other major issues.
The other BIG one being AC mitigation does NOTHING in pvp.
Another pretty big one is stuns land way more often than I ever remember.

Need dev response! Freaking out here!!!!!!! WORRIED FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMPANY

Darwoth2
11-08-2011, 08:11 PM
have heard rumors that certain groups know of an npc that you give an item and it returns the item back since it does not want it (as happened later in the game), only the item you get back is charged.

lots of members of said group have been clamoring for weeks to have the traditional charging method known by everyone else removed or increased in cost.

the above coupled with sprinkles followup lends credibility to said rumor.

leave shit alone imo.

Pudge
11-08-2011, 08:12 PM
item recharging needs to be removed.

-instaclick ownage nukes
-unlimited potions, no need for shaman other than the 1st potion
-rez stick battle-rezing zerg
-all melees running around with CC clicks charged 24/7
-golem wand rape 24/7
-etc

Pudge
11-08-2011, 08:16 PM
certain groups know of an npc that you give an item and it returns the item back since it does not want it (as happened later in the game), only the item you get back is charged.

devs pls look into this... these must be a way to track which mobs are returning items they do not want, and how often/what items are being handed to them..

Darwoth2
11-08-2011, 08:18 PM
item recharging needs to be removed.

-instaclick ownage nukes
-unlimited potions, no need for shaman other than the 1st potion
-rez stick battle-rezing zerg
-all melees running around with CC clicks charged 24/7
-golem wand rape 24/7
-etc

3 conflag charges for wizard only, from hate

costs on average 30% more to recharge than have new potions made

res up to 10 oom nearly dead people for approx 2500p

3 charge root nets that will mostly resist with decent mr

golem wands, the bane of raid buffed zergs everywhere

Darwoth2
11-08-2011, 08:21 PM
i am betting the rumor is true on account of the fact that numerous people from said guild keep mentioning no drop items in their rants against vendor charging, ie they recharge any item they want and as such forget which ones are chargeable via the vendor method.

Terpuntine
11-08-2011, 08:21 PM
Double dare devs to leave in recharges.

Lovely
11-08-2011, 08:29 PM
If what Darwoth says is true then Devs definiely needs to look into it asap.

Other then that there is no reason to change recharging. However if the Developers feel that certain recharge items like Ivandyrs Hoop for example is overpowered then they can nerf that certain item instead of changing the whole system.

Sprinkle
11-08-2011, 08:53 PM
darworth why are you posting on a darworth 2 account

did they ban you for saying the truth and pointing out the obvious flaws?

Bazia
11-08-2011, 10:03 PM

They banned him for racist rants.

Sprinkle
11-08-2011, 10:05 PM
hrm , racism , yea its a problem

i know i say racist things sometimes but its not my fault at all

i mean seriousley i watched a cooking show today and this black chick made string beans i was like ok , string beans lets see what she does

what did she fry them in , olive oil ? (* thats what i use )
nope

veggie ( Soybean really )

nope

BACONGREASE

eya thats right

and when they were done she added onions and some salt and pepper

then half a stick of butter

go black people

win at being fat

tsaC
11-08-2011, 10:24 PM
i think QQ is irrelevant

on a side note

i know several secret npcs who recharge anything for free , tested and confirmed even on p99 : )

No one cares. Recharging items for a lonely terribad player won't affect the server at all. Once you tell one person, it will spread like wildfire or should a GM actually believe you (they don't), they will just go through the logs.

Cool fucking story bro.

tsaC
11-08-2011, 10:28 PM
have heard rumors that certain groups know of an npc that you give an item and it returns the item back since it does not want it (as happened later in the game), only the item you get back is charged.

lots of members of said group have been clamoring for weeks to have the traditional charging method known by everyone else removed or increased in cost.

the above coupled with sprinkles followup lends credibility to said rumor.

leave shit alone imo.

Read my statement above. Who fucking cares? Unless you're one of one persons who know a secret, it will be figured out and fixed fast if its game breaking or exploiting. You'd have to be a gigantic moron to exploit something like that AND level to 50, unless you know... you like pissing away days of your life only to see your char banned.

Problem with most of you people is that you have 0 common sense.

Darwoth2
11-08-2011, 10:52 PM

amelinda shitcanned my other account for a week for mentioning that nelson mandela is a shitbag and showing a few pictures of the ANC's handywork on unarmed white farmers in lazortags guild recruitment thread (themed after mandela and the ANC).

tsaC
11-08-2011, 10:55 PM
If i could report you, I would. Just used it on stinkle though.

Sprinkle
11-08-2011, 11:05 PM
your report is on cooldown , you can however go cry to mom

you might get a chocolate milk out of it

Lazortag
11-09-2011, 12:20 AM
amelinda shitcanned my other account for a week for mentioning that nelson mandela is a shitbag and showing a few pictures of the ANC's handywork on unarmed white farmers in lazortags guild recruitment thread (themed after mandela and the ANC).

You also called Africans "savages", posted some NSFW pictures, and blatantly lied about the ANC, and when I told you I would be happy to discuss your ridiculous views anywhere outside of my guild recruitment thread you continued shitting up my thread. I think it's fair for me to ask that my guild thread be cleaned up after that. I didn't ask for you to be banned but I can say I was thrilled to find out you were.

PS: yes, the ANC has been criticized for not doing enough to stop the attacks, but there is no evidence whatsoever that they actually conduct attacks against white farmers.

Darwoth2
11-09-2011, 12:43 AM
You also called Africans "savages", posted some NSFW pictures,,

yes. well sort of, i posted pictures of corpses not tits.

and blatantly lied about the ANC,

nope

Nirgon
11-09-2011, 12:50 AM
Wait till people start calling for wipes based on when these things are fixed later.

tootboot
11-09-2011, 12:59 AM
yes. well sort of, i posted pictures of corpses not tits.

Have you ever held a job before?

Peppers
11-09-2011, 01:10 AM
If these items are supposed to be unlimited. Why do they have charges?

Aesop
11-09-2011, 01:25 AM
poor white people! what did they ever do to deserve what happened to them. i think we should start a norrath platinum fund for all white players of everquest (lol all of them).

Pudge
11-09-2011, 01:29 AM
If these items are supposed to be unlimited. Why do they have charges?

Zigfreed
11-09-2011, 01:40 AM
It's been a long time since I've seen so many people banned in one recently created thread! How many strikes do you give these folks anyways?

Oh and on the topic, my vote is for ludicrously expensive recharge costs rather than outright removal.

Tombom
11-09-2011, 02:22 AM
It's been a long time since I've seen so many people banned in one recently created thread! How many strikes do you give these folks anyways?

Oh and on the topic, my vote is for ludicrously expensive recharge costs rather than outright removal.

obvious choice of the plat dupers

Fryden Goldenbeard
11-09-2011, 11:42 AM
obvious choice of the plat dupers

lol

Knuckle
11-09-2011, 11:55 AM
WHy in the world would this NOT BE FIXED? Fix this and AC. <3