PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Pet Death Sounds

Striiker
04-05-2010, 11:18 AM
While I am at it with the missing sounds.. I noticed the following issues:
1) Enchanter pets should make the dying sound of a human male when dismissed by the master and when they die in combat.
2) Necromancer pets should make the shattering bones (skeleton death) sounds when dismissed by the master and when they die in combat.
3) The coin loot sound doesn't always trigger when looting something with coins (although it does sometimes). I'll try to nail some specific examples down over the next couple of days. The majority of the time, it makes no sounds (and I think this lack of sound only happens when a mob has other loot on it) I know I never hear it when in a group and someone loots something with coins whereas I did in classic live.

FatMagic
04-05-2010, 11:21 AM
Regarding #3 -- I have found that the looting sound of coin (ca-ching!) doesn't happen while in a group. But it seems to work fine when I'm solo. And I do remember the coin sound while in group on classic.

maultar
04-05-2010, 11:32 AM
Yeah doesn't work if you /autosplit on. Noticed this too.

Brut
04-05-2010, 12:29 PM
Autosplit on and grouped, to be specific. If you're not grouped and you loot coin with the "you receive "###" as your split" text coming up, it still makes the sound.

mixxit
04-05-2010, 12:32 PM
hmm, might be the bodytype?