PDA

View Full Version : Player hacking still in pvp

Tamiah2011
11-05-2011, 10:12 AM
R99 and staff we still have a few player using some type of run hack, Had a few player outrunning a 50 lvl druid with there Jboots.Its either some type of run hack or a problem with programming, 50lvl sow should have np keeping up with jbppt speed unless it bard speed. 1 player was necro(gnome) and other player was a pally(Dwarf), maybe a short player issue...

PVPBetaChamps
11-05-2011, 12:13 PM
could have been a dual core issue

wrong forum btw, dumb fuck

Bkab
11-05-2011, 03:31 PM
tamiah here you go pal, please read this and follow the steps accordingly.
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/HowTo:Commit_Suicide

Naez 4.20
11-05-2011, 04:30 PM
We have modified the Flower Power cheat engine.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7996/28653676.jpg

CTRL+INS: Decrease Runspeed
CTRL+HOME: Increase Runspeed
CTRL+PgUp: Increase Z-Axis by 1
CTRL+PgDwn: Decrease Z-Axis by 1
CTRL+END: Turn on No Fall DMG
CTRL+DEL: Turn on zero gravity

using System;
using System.Diagnostics;
using System.Runtime.InteropServices;

namespace ProcessMemoryReaderLib
{
/// <summary>
/// ProcessMemoryReader is a class that enables direct reading a process memory
/// </summary>
class ProcessMemoryReaderApi
{
// constants information can be found in <winnt.h>
[Flags]
public enum ProcessAccessType
{
PROCESS_TERMINATE = (0x0001),
PROCESS_CREATE_THREAD = (0x0002),
PROCESS_SET_SESSIONID = (0x0004),
PROCESS_VM_OPERATION = (0x0008),
PROCESS_VM_READ = (0x0010),
PROCESS_VM_WRITE = (0x0020),
PROCESS_DUP_HANDLE = (0x0040),
PROCESS_CREATE_PROCESS = (0x0080),
PROCESS_SET_QUOTA = (0x0100),
PROCESS_SET_INFORMATION = (0x0200),
PROCESS_QUERY_INFORMATION = (0x0400)
}

// function declarations are found in the MSDN and in <winbase.h>

// HANDLE OpenProcess(
// DWORD dwDesiredAccess, // access flag
// BOOL bInheritHandle, // handle inheritance option
// DWORD dwProcessId // process identifier
// );
[DllImport("kernel32.dll")]
public static extern IntPtr OpenProcess(UInt32 dwDesiredAccess, Int32 bInheritHandle, UInt32 dwProcessId);

// BOOL CloseHandle(
// HANDLE hObject // handle to object
// );
public static extern Int32 CloseHandle(IntPtr hObject);

// BOOL ReadProcessMemory(
// HANDLE hProcess, // handle to the process
// LPCVOID lpBaseAddress, // base of memory area
// LPVOID lpBuffer, // data buffer
// SIZE_T nSize, // number of bytes to read
// SIZE_T * lpNumberOfBytesRead // number of bytes read
// );
public static extern Int32 ReadProcessMemory(IntPtr hProcess, IntPtr lpBaseAddress, [In, Out] byte[] buffer, UInt32 size, out IntPtr lpNumberOfBytesRead);

// BOOL WriteProcessMemory(
// HANDLE hProcess, // handle to process
// LPVOID lpBaseAddress, // base of memory area
// LPCVOID lpBuffer, // data buffer
// SIZE_T nSize, // count of bytes to write
// SIZE_T * lpNumberOfBytesWritten // count of bytes written
// );
public static extern Int32 WriteProcessMemory(IntPtr hProcess, IntPtr lpBaseAddress, [In, Out] byte[] buffer, UInt32 size, out IntPtr lpNumberOfBytesWritten);

}

public class ProcessMemoryReader
{

public ProcessMemoryReader()
{
}

/// <summary>
/// Process from which to read
/// </summary>
public Process ReadProcess
{
get
{
return m_ReadProcess;
}
set
{
m_ReadProcess = value;
}
}

private Process m_ReadProcess = null;

private IntPtr m_hProcess = IntPtr.Zero;

public void OpenProcess()
{
// m_hProcess = ProcessMemoryReaderApi.OpenProcess(ProcessMemoryRe aderApi.PROCESS_VM_READ, 1, (uint)m_ReadProcess.Id);
ProcessMemoryReaderApi.ProcessAccessType access;
access = ProcessMemoryReaderApi.ProcessAccessType.PROCESS_V M_READ
| ProcessMemoryReaderApi.ProcessAccessType.PROCESS_V M_WRITE
| ProcessMemoryReaderApi.ProcessAccessType.PROCESS_V M_OPERATION;
m_hProcess = ProcessMemoryReaderApi.OpenProcess((uint)access, 1, (uint)m_ReadProcess.Id);
}

public void CloseHandle()
{
int iRetValue;
iRetValue = ProcessMemoryReaderApi.CloseHandle(m_hProcess);
if (iRetValue == 0)
throw new Exception("CloseHandle failed");
}

public byte[] ReadProcessMemory(IntPtr MemoryAddress, uint bytesToRead, out int bytesRead)
{
byte[] buffer = new byte[bytesToRead];

IntPtr ptrBytesRead;
ProcessMemoryReaderApi.ReadProcessMemory(m_hProces s, MemoryAddress, buffer, bytesToRead, out ptrBytesRead);

bytesRead = ptrBytesRead.ToInt32();

return buffer;
}

public void WriteProcessMemory(IntPtr MemoryAddress, byte[] bytesToWrite, out int bytesWritten)
{
IntPtr ptrBytesWritten;
ProcessMemoryReaderApi.WriteProcessMemory(m_hProce ss, MemoryAddress, bytesToWrite, (uint)bytesToWrite.Length, out ptrBytesWritten);

bytesWritten = ptrBytesWritten.ToInt32();
}

}
}

Smedy
11-05-2011, 04:42 PM
notacult totally a cult

Tamiah2011
11-05-2011, 11:55 PM
I am guessing more then half the player on R99 are using some type of hack program atm, It amazes me how fare people will go to cheat such a simple game.Waiting on the bann hammer for theses cheaters for good.

Bkab
11-06-2011, 12:04 AM
i am guessing you have down syndrome, you were dropped on your head, your mother smoked and drank alcohol while pregnant with you, or you played with lead paint toys and ate paint chips as a kid. or all of the above.

Glam
11-06-2011, 06:42 AM
Bkak is so ful of shit that no one even come close to be so stupid as him.... He most be the only one missing to get a brain when gud was dealing it out..... he just get a bottle ful of shit......

Rogean
11-06-2011, 06:49 AM
Lol is that C#?

What a joke...

Smedy
11-06-2011, 09:06 AM
Rogean checked your ones and zeros and laughed naez, that's what u get for tryin 2 be l33t

Tamiah2011
11-06-2011, 09:19 AM
Lol is that C#?

What a joke...

Rogean make sure you save this post so I can remind you later after you find my same finding later on.I have played long to enough when players are using run hacks and MQ, I have brought this issue up several times and yet I still get the same answer "What a joke" but if you choice not to listen, that cool it your box and "your" time invested when it fails because of it......

Tamiah2011
11-06-2011, 09:22 AM
i am guessing you have down syndrome, you were dropped on your head, your mother smoked and drank alcohol while pregnant with you, or you played with lead paint toys and ate paint chips as a kid. or all of the above.

Bkab I sure hope I meet you in person one day, If you ever get out of the basement and the ghetto's let me, I would love to meet you...

Naez 4.20
11-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Lol is that C#?

What a joke...

It's an old FoH in-house cheat engine written by such greats as Rancar, lead developer of M$ Visual Studio, and g3rm4nr0xx0r of SAP (Systemanalyse und Programmentwicklung). Rancar intentionally chose C# as a learning experience because low level memory access is a traditional difficulty.

The application is written in a mix of C# and the native win32 API. Windows 2000+ introduced protected process memory, but in this case it hooks into the a game process thus bypassing most of the protections. This is similar to the way MQ works, but does so in a different approach that has a different footprint.

I was just trolling and haven't ported it to EQEmu yet, though I do have a number of offsets lying around that I want to test out. The code featured above is an open source memory class that does virtually nothing for a hacker. I do intend to port it when I am less lazy for educational purposes and to further the Emu anti-hax cause, the only people who would receive copies of the sauce would be high-level emu devs such as yourself there.

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/4462/34743107834a7bb52050m.jpg

Bkab
11-06-2011, 01:43 PM
Rogean make sure you save this post so I can remind you later after you find my same finding later on.I have played long to enough when players are using run hacks and MQ, I have brought this issue up several times and yet I still get the same answer "What a joke" but if you choice not to listen, that cool it your box and "your" time invested when it fails because of it......

jesus you are so retarded it's not even fun for me, he wasn't even talking to you moron.

Secrets
11-06-2011, 03:31 PM
It's an old FoH in-house cheat engine written by such greats as Rancar, lead developer of M$ Visual Studio, and g3rm4nr0xx0r of SAP (Systemanalyse und Programmentwicklung). Rancar intentionally chose C# as a learning experience because low level memory access is a traditional difficulty.

The application is written in a mix of C# and the native win32 API. Windows 2000+ introduced protected process memory, but in this case it hooks into the a game process thus bypassing most of the protections. This is similar to the way MQ works, but does so in a different approach that has a different footprint.

I was just trolling and haven't ported it to EQEmu yet, though I do have a number of offsets lying around that I want to test out. The code featured above is an open source memory class that does virtually nothing for a hacker. I do intend to port it when I am less lazy for educational purposes and to further the Emu anti-hax cause, the only people who would receive copies of the sauce would be high-level emu devs such as yourself there.

http://i.imgur.com/TwW1X.gif

Naez 4.20
11-07-2011, 01:24 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu61lqXHh21qgbnx1o1_400.jpg

Pokeman
11-07-2011, 03:41 AM
dum

Vile
11-09-2011, 10:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/TwW1X.gif

i lol'd

Vile
11-09-2011, 10:21 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lu61lqXHh21qgbnx1o1_400.jpg

then i lol'd harder.

Eldaran
11-09-2011, 11:37 AM
TEEMO SAYS F U!

Silikten
11-10-2011, 03:46 PM
tombom actually was out running me when I had sow. not sure how though!

Bazia
11-10-2011, 06:22 PM
People have been invis'ing when I have see invis on......

wtf lol

Lulz Sect
11-10-2011, 06:37 PM
does /ex still work accordingly?

Crazerous
11-10-2011, 10:08 PM
ya duuke was hacking earlier...an still got put in the dirt

Tamiah2011
11-10-2011, 11:13 PM
People have been invis'ing when I have see invis on......

wtf lol

called shadow step noob ...lol