PDA

View Full Version : What happened to character copy?

hotstud
11-04-2011, 02:46 AM
I played beta up to 20 then decided to just wait until we could copy characters over from B99, sounds like this isn't happening anymore? Would get some serious testing if people could copy their characters over.

Darwoth
11-04-2011, 03:17 AM
just about everyone that played the beta (and about 5x as many that didnt) now have multiple 50s, don't think we are missing out by not having some blue server asswipes in kunark gear that have no intention of playing on our server anyway come over and "test" things.

Tombom
11-04-2011, 04:48 AM
seems like an overreaction

hotstud
11-04-2011, 05:43 AM
That's how they said beta was going to go. Obviously doesn't seem like it's going to happen now. I was just curious why this didn't happen since I was just waiting for it then suddenly hear the server is going live in 2 1/2 weeks. Seems rushed imo.

Tamiah2011
11-04-2011, 06:17 AM
That's how they said beta was going to go. Obviously doesn't seem like it's going to happen now. I was just curious why this didn't happen since I was just waiting for it then suddenly hear the server is going live in 2 1/2 weeks. Seems rushed imo.

That would of been great but....Would you not have gotten a false feel of how pvp life is going to be on live then? The hardest part about pvp is having nothing and having to fight for every lvl and every piece of gear.If you came into pvp full geared, you would of been very disaapointed when you rolled a toon on live pvp and got ganked 50 times the first hour when live opened.

Humerox
11-04-2011, 07:07 AM
I played beta up to 20 then decided to just wait until we could copy characters over from B99, sounds like this isn't happening anymore? Would get some serious testing if people could copy their characters over.

You missed the event where everyone was dinged 50 and given gear. The beta is going well, and only a few tweaks are necessary atm.

Nirgon
11-04-2011, 11:19 AM
Read: What happened to be able to troll the beta and proclaim myself as the best eq pvper with my kunark twinked melee that I made?