PDA

View Full Version : Late Night group pvpees

Authority
11-02-2011, 02:14 PM
Just wanted to give big Erage a shout out and say thanks for organizing these things. Helps us all test out the game mechanics, ourselves, and have a pretty good time.

For those of you that haven't participated yet, give it a whorl, it's a blast.

ChubbyBubbles
11-02-2011, 02:23 PM
Not exactly sure what it is that you are talking about.
Is it a player made event yall are doing?
Is it just pvp going on at a late hour?

http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/38/38851z10xbs28ei.jpg

georgie
11-02-2011, 02:39 PM
course hes pvping he has best gear in game prob

nerfed
11-02-2011, 02:44 PM
course hes pvping he has best gear in game prob

Not really. It looked like a mix of all the other crap gear from the gm event. Plus a gm was there last night handing out gear / levels.

Not exactly sure what it is that you are talking about.
Is it a player made event yall are doing?
Is it just pvp going on at a late hour?

He has been setting up group vs group. Even teams and what not.

rivalxl
11-02-2011, 02:59 PM
A few of us did this ourselves in LS 2 nights ago. It consisted of Vaneyck (ranger), Yummy (SK), Chopz (rogue), Darling (SK), and Kiarie (druid). Did a couple 2v2's and 1v1's. As it stands levitate is hilariously op against melee since i think the axis for attacking a caster is off. Back in the day i thought you could still attack them if you were standing below them on the ground. With Jboots and a buried levitate Kiarie was rockin face and not even worrying about any melee.

Softcore PK
11-02-2011, 03:12 PM
Levitate was always good against melee classes for that reason :P

Tamiah2011
11-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Not really. It looked like a mix of all the other crap gear from the gm event. Plus a gm was there last night handing out gear / levels.

He has been setting up group vs group. Even teams and what not.

Yea the dude didnt earn most his gear and GM had to even lvl him to 50.I went to kill one of his buddies yell in Chat "Hey im Hilter come kill me" I killed him at druid rings and next thing I know Erage and his THugs jumped me 4v1 after i burnied all my mana killing Hilter.If you call that PvP have fun..I will not be there.

Softcore PK
11-02-2011, 03:22 PM
Yea the dude didnt earn most his gear and GM had to even lvl him to 50.I went to kill one of his buddies yell in Chat "Hey im Hilter come kill me" I killed him at druid rings and next thing I know Erage and his THugs jumped me 4v1 after i burnied all my mana killing Hilter.If you call that PvP have fun..I will not be there.

It's an MMO, there's strength in numbers. Make friends, do better :)

Authority
11-02-2011, 03:23 PM

You're Osko right? You attacking a druid providing free ports to people trying to get there ain't a bright idea. Plus, you suck at pvp.

rivalxl
11-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Levitate was always good against melee classes for that reason :P

It was definitely more difficult to hit a levitating caster but it was still possible to hit them. Levitate also used to have you slowly drift lower and not keep you in the same location height wise. I am not complaining since i plan on playing a caster with levitate but at the same point its just a tad unfair for the melee out there.

Rust1d?
11-02-2011, 03:26 PM
If this is true I will probably roll a druid then. Levitate was always an issue with melee classes.

Bkab
11-02-2011, 05:05 PM
You're Osko right? You attacking a druid providing free ports to people trying to get there ain't a bright idea. Plus, you suck at pvp.

This.

what else is new, tamiah crying again about getting owned in pvp in yet another thread. you might as well just not even play here if you can't take a pvp death without raging on the forums about how the game is so unfair because you just suck at it.

he will now follow you around on the forums and hate on you if you kill him once in every thread you post in. glad i'm not the only one who realizes this guy is a straight up retard who might be one of the worst pvpers on the server along with terribad.

Greenkrak
11-02-2011, 05:45 PM
ive been playin a war and unless the lev caster is wayyyy high up in the sky you can still smash face if you stand right underneath them (which can be tricky) but it can be done .

Just like when i got lev I can basically run over someone below me and smash em if they are right below me.

but like i said its hard to judge when ur right on the dude so takes a lil practice or use over head cam.

Combobreaker
11-02-2011, 06:33 PM
Confirmed. I've been collecting whatever 45+ able bodies willing to participate in group pvp.

For anyone wondering what it's about, We'll get anywhere from 8 - 12 people, choose captains and let them pick their team. After every fight we've changed captains and let them repick teams.

If interested, I'll be on around 10:30, 11pm EST starting more.

Tombom
11-02-2011, 06:37 PM
Confirmed. I've been collecting whatever 45+ able bodies willing to participate in group pvp.

For anyone wondering what it's about, We'll get anywhere from 8 - 12 people, choose captains and let them pick their team. After every fight we've changed captains and let them repick teams.

If interested, I'll be on around 10:30, 11pm EST starting more.

still gms around handing out lvls and basic gear? I'm down to joust around a little with the homies but fuck grinding before launch.

Combobreaker
11-02-2011, 07:00 PM
still gms around handing out lvls and basic gear? I'm down to joust around a little with the homies but fuck grinding before launch.

I know whenever GM's aren't busy, they're online and testing/helping the server, and the players online.

Just gotta catch one of them on, think Amelinda's on atm.

Darwoth
11-02-2011, 07:06 PM
you can still hit levitating casters as of last time i fought a shadowknight, also levitate only ever slowly floated down if you didn't use it right which the overwhelming majority back then did not.

with crowd control landing like it is and resists how they are levitate is basically the only thing keeping casters on top outdoors instead of having melee dominate both inside and outside, lets not go bitching to much and clamoring to have that nerfed as well the way damage shields have been.