PDA

View Full Version : <The Curse> looking for members.

PlayervsDen
11-01-2011, 08:49 PM
So this forum section is meant for PVP server chat. This guild is on the pvp server. so chat it up. trolls will be shot in their kneecaps then flayed alived. Thank You =)

Lets Start this shit up.

My memory is shot so I do not remember many of my crew members or guild members back in the day when i originally played in "The Curse" so work with me guys.

I played a monk back in the day named Grickus for those that know who I am.

I'm going to create some sort of guild website in the future for the Guild but as of now If you want in send me a PM here with this:
__________________________________________________ _________
Class:
Race:
PVP Experience:
Previous Character names:
Why you want to join:
How often you play:
Timezone:
Current Character Name:
__________________________________________________ __________

As of now it's going to be the original PK guild from RZ I can't say it'l be hardcore because well..... as of now no one but me is in it lol.
While we ARE a PK guild, There will be a small honor code for PKing:

1. No Pking someone on a corpse run....unless they've been reported doing it before.

2. Don't talk shit unless they start it. If They start it then rip them a new asshole.

3. Don't PK your group/guild-mates...

4. If another player is being PK'd unjustly by someone outside (or inside) the guild, assist the player being unjustly pk'd if it is within your power... the logic behind this rule is that it will hopefully bring in more players to our guild and weed out shitty players from our own ranks. The definition of "Unjustly PK'd" is someone who breaks one of the above three rules, within or without the guild.

Thats all for the PK honor code (which can be changed at a later date) , as for general guild rules:

1. No large amounts of dramatic bullshit between guild members. You got a problem with someone take it to tells. If you can't solve it in tells, then duel each other... Whoever wins the duel Won the argument, then the argument should be dropped.
2. Attending a Raid or Guild Event is mandatory if your online.
3. Helping a Guild Member is Number one Priority if it is within your power to do so.
4. The Most Important rule: Don't piss me off....

The Ranking system will be determined by PVP ability as well as leadership skills. Duels and tests of leadership will be done to determine who gains officer or second in command status. Specifics will be given at a later date.

I Hope to do a lot of raiding in the future if our numbers will allow it, but as of now i'll call us a casual pk guild due to lack of numbers.

One last thing:

DO NOT let anyone or anything deter you from attempting to join this guild, whether it be shitty pvp ability or a bad reputation. We can fix PVP Ability easily with practice and dedication, and if you can prove your bad reputation is bullshit OR change the error of your ways you will be considered for joining.

Lets bring this Legendary Guild back to life boys.

Is your body ready?

Terpuntine
11-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Dumb

Salty
11-01-2011, 09:06 PM
WRONG FORUM BRO

PVPBetaChamps
11-01-2011, 09:13 PM
did not read a single word

Palemoon
11-01-2011, 09:27 PM
Please move to guild section

deakolt
11-01-2011, 09:29 PM
you guys are shitting on OP's dream, tsk tsk tsk

Tombom
11-01-2011, 10:14 PM
obliterated

Authority
11-01-2011, 10:44 PM
I have to poop.

PVPBetaChamps
11-01-2011, 10:46 PM
I have pooped on this thread

fyp

Wonton
11-02-2011, 10:54 AM
Smiley faces and lawls. WTF do you think this is? A game?

PlayervsDen
11-02-2011, 11:03 AM
WTF do you think this is? A game?

LOL a game... how silly.

taakyn
11-02-2011, 11:09 AM
Fuck all the troll. It's why the population on vztz sucked. Do ya thing bro. Haters gonna hate

PlayervsDen
11-02-2011, 01:26 PM
Havnt heard one of those in the long time. Thanks man :)

Nune
11-02-2011, 05:13 PM
Fuck all the troll. It's why the population on vztz sucked. Do ya thing bro. Haters gonna hate

Bazia
11-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Ignore trolls. I'm interested your guild sounds fun but not uber serious.

PM sent :D

Muaar
11-02-2011, 09:32 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/image.php?u=19659&type=sigpic&dateline=1319953344

Ames
11-02-2011, 09:45 PM
Thou shall not fuck your neighbors wife