PDA

View Full Version : kurrpok

oldengray
11-01-2011, 07:46 PM
anyone know if the mob kurrpok is in game hes the last piece i need for the gemmed skull quest and i cant find him hes supposed to roam s karana
:rolleyes:

mwatt
11-01-2011, 08:01 PM
He is actually inside Paw at this point. I, like you, expected to find him in SK because I had read some information on the web to that effect. I wasted a few hours trying to get him to pop there. Turns out that he was moved to SK from Paw during some Paw revamp which apparently has not yet occurred here.

William_Munny15
11-02-2011, 04:47 AM
Kurrpok Splitpaw Spawns at the back of the Paw dungeon, in the middle of the Judges and executioners, He will spawn and be attacked and killed by the executioner and a Judge so you have to kind of have the area cleared before you can kill him

pickled_heretic
11-02-2011, 10:26 AM
yep, he spawns in the exe room in paw. the executioner will aggro and kill him almost immediately. if the exe is down, kurrpok will just stand there like a normal spawn. that room is pretty brutal to clear even if you are in your low 40s, the verishe mal judges are all clerics, and most of the room will aggro if you pick your targets carelessly.

Diggles
11-02-2011, 10:53 AM
thank you diggles

pickled_heretic
11-02-2011, 10:57 AM
thank you diggles

y/w pickled_heretic

i would remove my avatar but i don't really know how to remove it without replacing it.

edit: holy crap i just figured it out!