PDA

View Full Version : Casual Guild

eqravenprince
11-01-2011, 03:37 PM
I am looking for a casual family friendly guild. For the most part, I'm not interested in raiding. It would have to be a rare evening where the wife is gone and can commit to it. I would even be happy to start up a duo with someone and play one night a week. Just don't have the time I use to and my play times are erratic. Some weeks I play every night, then I might not play for several days. But I do stay in touch with emails and read message boards. Love EQ and just want to be more connected than just soloing, even if it's just in guild chatter. Thanks for reading.

Kimja
11-01-2011, 08:19 PM
Welcome to P99. If you are interested in a guild for just grouping or light conversation check us out: http://eqmc.guildlaunch.com

Very new website, not much action yet. Or do a /who all Moonlight in game and send a tell to a member!

Kimja

eqravenprince
11-02-2011, 09:03 AM
That's perfect for me! Thanks for the quick reply. Might be on tonight =)

viscompt
11-02-2011, 11:45 AM
I am looking for a casual family friendly guild. For the most part, I'm not interested in raiding. It would have to be a rare evening where the wife is gone and can commit to it. I would even be happy to start up a duo with someone and play one night a week. Just don't have the time I use to and my play times are erratic. Some weeks I play every night, then I might not play for several days. But I do stay in touch with emails and read message boards. Love EQ and just want to be more connected than just soloing, even if it's just in guild chatter. Thanks for reading.

Freedom Guard may also be for you as most of my members fit within your category. Take a look at our post here in the forum and also at www.freedomguard.guildlaunch.org to see if we may be a right fit for you :)