PDA

View Full Version : Timeline question

Dfn
11-01-2011, 02:10 PM
How long are you guys planning on leaving legacy items (manastone, guise, etc) in before removing them?

How long are you planning on letting classic run before releasing Kunark?

Doors
11-01-2011, 02:23 PM
Heard 4 months in Kunark will be out. Kinda worried I won't get any legacy shit before they end up removing it because my work schedule is shit, but whatever. I hope they don't remove anything extremely fast because some people will end up getting items and others won't then its going to be a shitstorm of qq about GM favoritism.

Hovis
11-01-2011, 02:33 PM
EE area should be FFA to prevent 30s mages from ganking the Eye over Warrior/Cleric type duos level 40+.

agreed.

Rogean
11-01-2011, 02:40 PM
If level 40+ are getting kill stolen by level 30's then there's something wrong there. Don't blame the ruleset for sucking at playing.

Furthermore, we can't restrict specific areas to ffa, it is currently an entire zone or not at all.

Andis
11-01-2011, 02:41 PM
If level 40+ are getting kill stolen by level 30's then there's something wrong there. Don't blame the ruleset for sucking at playing.

Furthermore, we can't restrict specific areas to ffa, it is currently an entire zone or not at all.

ya, you better have some friends rollin with ya then lol if you cant handle it alone

Hovis
11-01-2011, 02:42 PM

a lvl 30 mage does more dps than any lvl cleric... and if so why not make all of lower guk ffa? just throwing out a fact and an idea.

Tombom
11-01-2011, 02:45 PM
Lguk should be ffa imo, with 2 legacy items down there competition will be stiff and people will do whatever they can to lock down those mobs. Let guk run red

pickled_heretic
11-01-2011, 02:46 PM

assuming his nukes are landing, a mag/wiz can easily KS from melee and clerics that are 10 or more levels higher. an enchanter can do it with memblur.

PVPBetaChamps
11-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Level up a level 35 mage and kill him then, whats the problem here? Fuck sake none of you played classic pvp so why are you bitching about this anyway. Be glad you have any FFA zones, you're not getting a manastone anyway.

Salty
11-01-2011, 07:09 PM
lol, level a 35 mage up and by that time the pals you want to slay don't even hunt in Lguk anymore.

What a stupid ass comment from an Oct 2011 poster who is about as dumb as any of the drooling kid bluebies.

Crenshinabon
11-01-2011, 07:21 PM
4 months does not seem long at all for classic xp rates.
I will take whatever, just happy to have a pvp server, but I probably will not level 1/3 as fast as most these guys on this forum. The crew will prbably just see how its rolling in a few months and decide from there I would imagine.

Rushmore
11-01-2011, 07:40 PM

Then just make Lowerguk ffa.

PVPBetaChamps
11-01-2011, 07:53 PM
4 months does not seem long at all for classic xp rates.
I will take whatever, just happy to have a pvp server, but I probably will not level 1/3 as fast as most these guys on this forum. The crew will prbably just see how its rolling in a few months and decide from there I would imagine.

There's absolutely no substance to his rumor mongering - stop fucking crying about milk still in the glass.

Amuk
11-01-2011, 07:55 PM
I don't think Lguk should be ffa, too good of an exp spot for 30-42, and should not be getting griefed by 50's. If that 30 mage is ks'n you, tough break.

Cymbal
11-01-2011, 08:19 PM
so is it really only 4 months?

Im kinda interested on this time line as well,

gimme an idea of how long i have to get in there and DO WORK ;d

Rust1d?
11-01-2011, 08:37 PM
Agreed. Lguk is not a raid zone. Come back another time if you cannot get the item you want right away

Pudge
11-02-2011, 02:25 AM
4 months? wow that really is too short. hope for at least 8. preferably 10-12.

Darwoth
11-02-2011, 02:44 AM
yeah i hope it is not only 4 months, at least 6 - 8 i would hope.

in any case i am interested in the general timeline as well.

Bkab
11-02-2011, 04:47 AM
lmao do you guys just pull this shit out of your ass? where has anyone mentioned any kind of time table for how long legacy items are going to be in or how long it will be until kunark comes out? jesus. perhaps rogean should leave them in until everyone on the server has every legacy item they want, and only then with your guys permission should he take them out.

Lovely
11-02-2011, 04:55 AM
Making a whole zone FFA for the reason that a MAGE can KS a Warrior or Cleric that makes a lot of sense. LOLLOL

Ximo
11-02-2011, 05:01 AM
don't worry, if you don't get a guise before they're removed just attend one of the MANY GM events who give guises to every newb who started playing 2 years after release.