PDA

View Full Version : Binding in dungeons

rankorr
10-29-2011, 11:16 AM
corpse camping is frowned upon but what about when a wiz is bound at your camp guk and gates in every 27 mins for the named spawn, you kill him, he says " ok ok im leaving" then continues to port in every 27 mins to try again.

I say in this case you should be allowed to camp his ass til he is delvled out of your pvp range. either remove the ability to bind in dungeons or allow corpse camping in dungeons.

Rushmore
10-29-2011, 11:31 AM
VOTE NO CAMPING IN DUNGEONS FOR CASTERS...ITS THE RIGHT CHOICE

http://blogs.psychcentral.com/depression/files/2011/08/vote.jpg

Lasher
10-29-2011, 11:52 AM
you corpse camp him. Its frowned upon but the reverse should be frowned upon too. If i kill someone and let him leave but he comes back to contest a spawn he should be allowed to be corpse camped the fuck out of

mimixownzall
10-29-2011, 12:04 PM
corpse camping is frowned upon but what about when a wiz is bound at your camp guk and gates in every 27 mins for the named spawn, you kill him, he says " ok ok im leaving" then continues to port in every 27 mins to try again.

I say in this case you should be allowed to camp his ass til he is delvled out of your pvp range. either remove the ability to bind in dungeons or allow corpse camping in dungeons.

Oh, noes! I have to defend my camp!

Really? This is the best example you could come up with?

I find it funny that the 'hard core wtfpwn you all bluebie scrubs' VZTZ guys are crying about stupid shit like this.

Dontmez_Mebro
10-29-2011, 12:04 PM
It's frowned upon hardly means illegal. I think if someone is bound at a spawn or in a dungeon then coming back repeatedly is an act of aggression.

Sprinkle
10-29-2011, 12:31 PM
pvp is pvp everytime you see him kill him till he gives up

what are we talking about again?

You think staff will enforce stuff ? = BASICALLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Billbike
10-29-2011, 05:20 PM
pvp is pvp everytime you see him kill him till he gives up

what are we talking about again?

You think staff will enforce stuff ? = BASICALLY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
http://www.girlwithnoname.com/images/Epic-High-Five.jpg

Lovely
10-29-2011, 05:22 PM
Binding in a dungeon where you are gonna kill mobs will be a curse 10 times more often then something good. If you actually fuck up and die then you'll be camped and raped forever especially since the people are already camping that position.

Sprinkle
10-29-2011, 06:14 PM
lol epic high five

dude thats the i just had sex video guy

and the jiz in my pants

and yea so far the people i found that bound in dungeons ( mainly sloris / FB / kelsar )

got FARMED HARD

i think i got 9 kills on sloris before he /qd at king in guk? and his pals

i got every FB pk death and at least 1 exp death before they /qd in paw?

2 pk deaths on kelsar then he /qd when his mob spawned in guk?

who binds in dungeons ? lol tards

let em do it !

Amuk
10-29-2011, 10:13 PM
If this happens I would probably leave the camp and not corpse camp the person, out of fear of receiving frowning.