PDA

View Full Version : 'Out Hacker Thread Locked?' thread locked?

Macken
10-28-2011, 12:06 AM
Rogean

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Locking. I'm not wasting my time compiling stupid lists for you guys. I posted a list of the first people banned from beta within the first week.. I may or may not do the same when Red launches, but if you keep up the trolling saying we are 'hiding' shit, then I see no reason to.

I can see the genius in proving you aren't "hiding shit" by hiding shit.

Please don't ban me.

Rogean
10-28-2011, 12:24 AM
I can see the genius in proving you aren't "hiding shit" by hiding shit.

Don't like it? Don't trust us? Don't play here. This is how this project has always operated. There are numerous reasons we don't discuss matters with anyone but the account owners, and I'm not going to sit here and argue it with you or explain myself.

Macken
10-28-2011, 12:30 AM
I probably already understand and agree with your reasons.

Doesn't change the irony of your post or the community's need to police their server.

If allowed, I will play whatever you put up. How long i stay depends on how entertaining it is.

Grahm
10-28-2011, 01:33 AM
Anyone else here thinks Macken wants YT, Leaderboard and the bants outted? Macken a fag?

confirmed

Macken
10-28-2011, 02:18 AM
You will never amount to anything unless you can take out your adversaries on your own.

You will never amount to anything.

Cfullard
10-30-2011, 10:47 AM
And yellow text will prove this.... how?

Naez 4.20
10-31-2011, 11:29 AM
i was forced to step up in life today i got a blackberry tour today with unlimited email etc ...