Tombom
10-27-2011, 09:44 PM
yur dum

Cwall
10-27-2011, 10:29 PM
this has nothing to do with pvp server chat shut the fuck up

Combobreaker
10-27-2011, 10:37 PM
I'd only support this to start off Red with more Blue >: )

Sprinkle
10-27-2011, 11:12 PM
has everything to do with it , if they launch vp and red99 same day

we lose out on about 500 casuals that will quit in 2 weeks

and i want to kill those people

and launching it on the 20th of dec is the ultimate fuck you imo

rivalxl
10-28-2011, 03:50 AM
Not gonna lie, I'm gonna be playing TOR when it launches. I was able to play in a beta week end and was very impressed, it was better in the beta then most games are a month after launch.

The story was great and it felt like you could play it just for the story plot alone if you wanted. Also the world pvp was great and they will not be having flying mounts so that is a huge plus.

I played on RZ from July 1999 to April 2005. I enjoyed my time and am very happy with all the nostalgia of playing EQ again but there is a reason that i quit and i have grown more accustomed to the more fast paced less down time games.

Darksinga
10-28-2011, 04:04 AM
damn rival I hate you for having beta access.

did you pre order your game? Some one on the forums said that if you pre ordered your chances of getting a beta invite went way down lol. And all the people I know aren't in beta and have pre ordered :(

Tombom
10-28-2011, 04:44 AM
TOR is going to blow donkey dick. Just go buy KOTOR I and II if you really wanna be a jedi. Wow with starwars skins sounds pretty lameo

rivalxl
10-28-2011, 06:47 AM
damn rival I hate you for having beta access.

did you pre order your game? Some one on the forums said that if you pre ordered your chances of getting a beta invite went way down lol. And all the people I know aren't in beta and have pre ordered :(

I hadn't pre-ordered till after the beta. I did not want to get into a game that was going to have a horrible launch like 90% of the other mmo's out there. Playing the beta itself is why i pre-ordered. I feel the game is solid.

Sprinkle
10-28-2011, 12:14 PM
Not gonna lie, I'm gonna be playing TOR when it launches. I was able to play in a beta week end and was very impressed, it was better in the beta then most games are a month after launch.

The story was great and it felt like you could play it just for the story plot alone if you wanted. Also the world pvp was great and they will not be having flying mounts so that is a huge plus.

I played on RZ from July 1999 to April 2005. I enjoyed my time and am very happy with all the nostalgia of playing EQ again but there is a reason that i quit and i have grown more accustomed to the more fast paced less down time games.

course you have cause as you grow your ADD Does too

and bad news star wars is a 75 dollar scam like AOC RIFT FFXIV Warhammer vanguard and everything else

read this

40 hours of gameplay to max level

then nothing

enjoy wasting your money

rivalxl
10-28-2011, 06:57 PM
course you have cause as you grow your ADD Does too

and bad news star wars is a 75 dollar scam like AOC RIFT FFXIV Warhammer vanguard and everything else

read this

40 hours of gameplay to max level

then nothing

enjoy wasting your money

I have played every game that you have listed, i also beta'd 3 of them. TOR in beta was better then all of them at launch. I am sorry that i want to actually be able to do more then cast a spell and med while playing in a group or medding for 5 minutes just to kill one mob and start the medding process again. They already have 3 end game raids and all of the higher level zones are big zones for both factions to pvp and gank in. Even if the game ends up being just for pve aspects it will still be worth the money just to level to 50 and enjoy the single player story of a few of the classes.

EQ is and has always been a time sink, it is enjoyable for a time but i end up just surfing the web as i play because staring at your mana bar slowly going up is not interesting or fun. Hell during this beta alone i have read 3 books while playing. If downtime was less in EQ i would stay, but since it is dreadful i won't be. I am still helping with the beta process and will play on launch until the early launch for pre-orders of TOR.

Sprinkle
10-28-2011, 07:00 PM
eq does have considerable downtime

but some of my best memories have been in places like seb , where your group clears a hole and just chats

just remember it was first

and as far as im concerned star wars has no potential with no space battles , its just wow jedis and stupid gryphons , and yes there is gryphons i have a beta

and its epicly lame

rivalxl
10-28-2011, 10:29 PM
there are travel points quick travel but there are not flying mounts. Flying mounts are what ruined any resemblance wow had to world pvp.

And first doesnt always mean best.

What world are the griffins on? i never saw any while i was playing.