PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT! Please Delay Server Launch...

STRAY
10-27-2011, 06:35 PM
...'til after the 10th to be specific, which is the day I get the internets installed at my new place! :cool:

Who else is gonna miss the bus with a supposed Nov 4th launch??

Vile
10-27-2011, 06:39 PM
fu scum

STRAY
10-27-2011, 06:44 PM
<3 u too buddy!

Macken
10-27-2011, 06:54 PM
Server launches tomorrow the 28th confirmed.

right?

Authority
10-27-2011, 07:01 PM
Konfurmed, tomorrow.

Softcore PK
10-27-2011, 07:01 PM
i thought nov. 1?

Combobreaker
10-27-2011, 07:03 PM
This is fucked, there are like 5 release dates.

Will supply cell # for appropriate batphoning upon legitimate release

lmk

STRAY
10-27-2011, 07:05 PM
If so I will be camping out at my friends with my trusty P4 laptop!

DEVS: How about a countdown timer to release? Put it at top of forum. I need to know exact seconds to launch to be rdy...

Authority
10-27-2011, 07:05 PM
ok bro, totes will call you in 5 hours. send me yo digits. <3

Ssleeve
10-27-2011, 07:14 PM
Pretty sure the release won't be before Sunday if they are going to hand out gear/levels for the promotion video.

Just Sayin.............

naez
10-27-2011, 07:18 PM
I am disinclined to acquiesce to your request.

Shrubwise
10-27-2011, 07:56 PM
IMPORTANT! Please delay the server launch. I don't know, maybe until after the 24th? Thanksgiving is just going be really hectic for me, I don't think anyone will disagree.
Matter of fact, the holidays is just generally a bad time to release a server. I have lots of family commitments. I'd say maybe after Christmas, but I know I'll have plans for New Years and wouldn't be able to poopsock during that time. Could you maybe hold off 'til January 1st or second?
Then again, my girlfriend wants to go out on Valentine's Day, February 14th. I don't know, she may be flexible, but I'd hate to not be able to poopsock cuz she wants me to take her to some douchey dinner. Maybe you guys could wait til March, or something?
Shit! No, then there's St. Patrick's day, I'll probably be drunk. If I play drunk then someone might be able to PK me. How about sometime in April? Pretty please, guys?

Melveny
10-27-2011, 07:58 PM
I c what u did

STRAY
10-27-2011, 08:12 PM
IMPORTANT! Please delay the server launch. I don't know, maybe until after the 24th? Thanksgiving is just going be really hectic for me, I don't think anyone will disagree.
Matter of fact, the holidays is just generally a bad time to release a server. I have lots of family commitments. I'd say maybe after Christmas, but I know I'll have plans for New Years and wouldn't be able to poopsock during that time. Could you maybe hold off 'til January 1st or second?
Then again, my girlfriend wants to go out on Valentine's Day, February 14th. I don't know, she may be flexible, but I'd hate to not be able to poopsock cuz she wants me to take her to some douchey dinner. Maybe you guys could wait til March, or something?
Shit! No, then there's St. Patrick's day, I'll probably be drunk. If I play drunk then someone might be able to PK me. How about sometime in April? Pretty please, guys?

Launch date confirmed on Shrubwise birthday...