PDA

View Full Version : Braveheart PVP Event

Smedy
10-26-2011, 04:41 PM
Hail basement dwellers, the time has come to show you got what it takes on the battlefields of norrath.

Smedy & Null will be hosting a pvp event which has no player limit, every class, race, level is welcome!

We want as many of you as possible to show up.
We will split all of you into 2 teams (perhaps more who knows) and have you charge into each other just like in the scenes from braveheart.

I will be recording this on my GM character and use it to promote the P99 PVP server.

I will be producing 2 videos, one that is more pve/eq nostaliga oriented and one that is pvp oriented.

The event will be: THIS SUNDAY - 3:00PM PST (Pacific Standard Time) / 6:00PM EST (Eastern Standard Time) / Midnight CET (Central European Time)

We will be doing multiple fights in multiple zones if time allows depending how this turns out.

Null may be handing out loots, armors, levels, spells and skills to make you ready for the battlefield.

There are no real rewards for being on the winning side other than the bragging rights & the obvious box celebrity a+ pvp champ status.

Discussion Thread: http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=52766