PDA

View Full Version : balance in eq

mostbitter
10-27-2011, 06:48 AM
Seems like no one really played classic eq on a pvp server. It was anything but balanced and personally I think that is what made it awesome. This is the reason that people grouped, because a majority of classes ate shit any time they tried to head somewhere solo. Eq isn't WoW and shouldn't be regarded as such. It seems like this is the direction the server is headed towards though and that is a real shame. Classic pvp my foot.

http://forum.cheatengine.org/files/dissapoint_v2_173.jpg

Null
10-27-2011, 02:35 PM
Seems like no one really played classic eq on a pvp server. It was anything but balanced and personally I think that is what made it awesome. This is the reason that people grouped, because a majority of classes ate shit any time they tried to head somewhere solo. Eq isn't WoW and shouldn't be regarded as such. It seems like this is the direction the server is headed towards though and that is a real shame. Classic pvp my foot.

Have you tried the changes that are up on beta right now?

Rust1d?
10-27-2011, 08:27 PM
I would beta test but I cannot see grinding only to have to find again. I would test if u could level super fast and have access to gear and spells to test things out

Humerox
10-28-2011, 02:27 AM
Personally, I'm liking the changes on beta.