PDA

View Full Version : Out hacker thread locked?

Envious
10-26-2011, 06:26 PM
Nt*

naez
10-26-2011, 07:13 PM
name n shame em

Sprinkle
10-26-2011, 07:28 PM
its locked because their decision is final

this is their forum bro

Mardur
10-26-2011, 07:53 PM
Probably locked by Guineapig who is nothing more than a virtual janitor and has nothing to do with dev decision.

Vile
10-26-2011, 08:10 PM
so gay.

fu:
http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/small-pet-care/~/media/Files/pet-care/images-misc-sizes/guinea-pig.ashx

Hovis
10-26-2011, 08:32 PM
so gay.

fu:
http://www.aspca.org/pet-care/small-pet-care/~/media/Files/pet-care/images-misc-sizes/guinea-pig.ashx

hahahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaahahahaahahh

Envious
10-26-2011, 08:55 PM
Was using forum runner, couldnt see "thread locked".

They are doing nothing other that undermining the box's claim to being legit.

Jirr
10-26-2011, 10:01 PM
Gotta let the hackers beta test their MQ builds.

Galacticus
10-26-2011, 10:29 PM
http://www.aaanything.net/wp-content/gallery/tuesday-funny-gifs/funny_gif_julia_robers_smile.gif

Envious
10-27-2011, 02:04 AM
97.3%

Dojii
10-27-2011, 02:12 AM
stop hacking forums. don't download torrents. delete your recycle bin. uninstall your whole system with hacks. removed your hard drive with hax. electro static discharged your ram through force of chi.

Galacticus
10-27-2011, 02:19 AM
stop hacking forums. don't download torrents. delete your recycle bin. uninstall your whole system with hacks. removed your hard drive with hax. electro static discharged your ram through force of chi.

check your microwave...

Dojii
10-27-2011, 02:30 AM
insta lock soraka. and its GG.

guineapig
10-27-2011, 08:03 AM
Probably locked by Guineapig who is nothing more than a virtual janitor and has nothing to do with dev decision.

You sound super jealous, and I never even so much as looked at that thread. Perhaps it was Smedy?
Personally, I don't see an issue with outing hackers, I'm all for it. But as long as their decision is making you cry I'm okay with that too.

Smedy
10-27-2011, 08:19 AM
Perhaps it was Smedy?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/195766_218756601485930_7395501_n.jpg

Rogean
10-27-2011, 08:36 AM
It was me.

:)

Vile
10-27-2011, 08:48 AM
It was me.

Comon Brogean. Let Red start off with the hackers listed publicly and continue to do so...

Palemoon
10-27-2011, 09:22 AM
I can't really understand why the community cannot help police the hackers and cheaters. Knowing their identity will be protected just encourages more hacking and cheating.

Every tool availble should be used in the war vs. hackers/cheaters. That includes calling them out for their crimes.

Authority
10-27-2011, 09:25 AM
I don't think keeping it private encourages anything. No on gives a fuck if they get caught. They'll make a new identity if they care enough. Knowing that so many accounts were banned should be enough. Would I like to know, sure. Do I NEED to know, no, I've got better things to do, like drink coffee, or take a shit.

Palemoon
10-27-2011, 09:37 AM
Some do care if they get caught, and some are very attached to their in game identity (see the angst Kunckle goes through when someone takes his name, or Darwoth with is 12 year old name across 50 games).

So yes, outting people would discourage some from doing it in the first place. And its classic, ties in with why originially the EQ devs would not change names and wanted to make sure people could not avoid the reputation they earned for themselves on a server.

The server and the server's guilds should be helping to police the server. But we can't when the identity of rule breakers is protected.

Envious
10-27-2011, 11:13 AM
It was me.

You should at the very least involve yourself in the discussion.

Hard to justify concealing the IDs of people that are cheating when 97.3% of the people on the forums want to out them.

+Gpig
+Smedy

But I do remember all of the VZ/TZ staff fighting with tooth and nail on the forums to keep it private, and look at how well that turned out.

Make VZ/TZ 6.0 legit~

Envious
10-27-2011, 11:14 AM
And imo, IP ban those caught during btw + all associated accounts.

Dont let MQ users have your login info imo.

Make it legit~

Palemoon
10-27-2011, 11:20 AM
And imo, IP ban those caught during btw + all associated accounts.

Dont let MQ users have your login info imo.

Make it legit~

10x

This is what needs to happen.

Sprinkle
10-27-2011, 12:05 PM
too bad it wont

all the bluebies that got banned i bet are already rerolled and level 20 by now

Macken
10-27-2011, 12:36 PM
It was me.

Someone already suggested someone make a new pvp forum, far away from the meddling of the un-righteous and dirty whistle-having corrupteers.

Anyone planning on saving this community with a righteous forum?

Muaar
10-27-2011, 12:45 PM
clearly the hackers have bought the server once again

gg

Softcore PK
10-27-2011, 12:56 PM
Someone already suggested someone make a new pvp forum, far away from the meddling of the un-righteous and dirty whistle-having corrupteers.

I can't imagine you'd get in trouble for posting whatever you want in the rants and flames forum..

Vile
10-27-2011, 01:19 PM

I have contemplated it, but I am unsure if it well help anything.. Not like the GMs will read or take into consideration anything on the new forum...

mimixownzall
10-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Comon Brogean. Let Red start off with the hackers listed publicly and continue to do so...

I agree.

They made a decision to hack. Not like they were forced to do it or society somehow makes you do it.

mimixownzall
10-27-2011, 03:21 PM

Make a "Hall of Shame" forum where you announce the hackers.

Lock all threads and just post whom they are.

Viewing only. If someone wants to make a deal about it, they can post it in the RnF section.

Macken
10-27-2011, 04:00 PM
I have contemplated it, but I am unsure if it well help anything.. Not like the GMs will read or take into consideration anything on the new forum...

You must recognize when you are out-played and cut your losses.

It's not a forum for the GM's to read. It's a forum for the community to have a place for the free exchange of ideas without being controlled by the world server hedgemony.

A place for freedom of expression to flourish without the constraints of tyranny and oppression from our leaders.

Look at what happened to Egypt, Yemen, Libya and Syria etc....

Free men control their own destiny.

Which are we?

Envious
10-27-2011, 04:29 PM
You must recognize when you are out-played and cut your losses.

It's not a forum for the GM's to read. It's a forum for the community to have a place for the free exchange of ideas without being controlled by the world server hedgemony.

A place for freedom of expression to flourish without the constraints of tyranny and oppression from our leaders.

Look at what happened to Egypt, Yemen, Libya and Syria etc....

Free men control their own destiny.

Which are we?

Rofl...

Fuk it, I'll play. I'm free, to play a ninja panda instead of 2yrs on a corrupt shit sand box. Watched the VZ/TZ staff make the same dumbass decisions that ended up running off all of the real quality players.

Wonder how much someone would have to donate for a legit box.

Amuk
10-27-2011, 05:46 PM
I agree get TZT going - once the server opens we are not allowed to flame people we're playing against? I have like 4 account warnings from a forum mod over fairly tame shit.

Softcore PK
10-27-2011, 05:48 PM
I agree get TZT going - once the server opens we are not allowed to flame people we're playing against? I have like 4 account warnings from a forum mod over fairly tame shit.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Macken
10-27-2011, 05:53 PM

The One World Server Hedgemony plan has begun.

The Rothsrogeans clan has craftily attracted all the world's great players to one spot where they can destroy them in one fell swoop.

Viva 'la freedom

Viva 'la Scoreboard!

Palemoon
10-27-2011, 05:57 PM

Keep your insults and swearing to rants and flames and you should be ok. No need for whole seperate board that will have 10 trolls on it and thats it.

Mardur
10-27-2011, 06:31 PM
Giving names of those banned ensures that you're not just making shit up. Not that I'm insinuating you are, but at the same time I have no proof if you're telling the truth or not.

I could say that I've PKed 83 people on Red99 beta but it doesn't make it true.

I wouldn't even have "proof" that there was any sort of anti-hack detection at all if it wasn't for some of the people who got banned coming out and admitting it themselves. Which was like 5 tops.

But when I see something like this:

http://uthgard.net/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=53&lang=en&jfile=viewforum.php&f=44&sid=2d01ab542dd2677d12285e684bf8f9e3

I know not to fuck around there.

Null
10-27-2011, 07:05 PM
Giving names of those banned ensures that you're not just making shit up. Not that I'm insinuating you are, but at the same time I have no proof if you're telling the truth or not.

I could say that I've PKed 83 people on Red99 beta but it doesn't make it true.

I wouldn't even have "proof" that there was any sort of anti-hack detection at all if it wasn't for some of the people who got banned coming out and admitting it themselves. Which was like 5 tops.

But when I see something like this:

http://uthgard.net/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=53&lang=en&jfile=viewforum.php&f=44&sid=2d01ab542dd2677d12285e684bf8f9e3

I know not to fuck around there.

I don't care either way about the public ban list, but the bolded part is sort of weak. I don't think that there is any evidence that we could give that someone couldn't ask 'is it true'.

If you don't trust the staff, dont play. I don't just mean that about P99 or R99, I mean that about any game. When it comes down to it fabricating logs or lists or whatever else someone might want to prove what happened are a hell of a lot easier to create than the detection systems themselves.

naez
10-27-2011, 07:08 PM
Hahaha, on uthgard.net lifetime ban (http://uthgard.net/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=53&lang=en&jfile=viewtopic.php&f=44&t=6121) list

Solidus (accounts: marcopolo & icycold) - Reason: Repeatedly flame and insultings over a long period of time. Finally provocating the staff again.

Envious
10-27-2011, 09:09 PM
Hahaha, on uthgard.net lifetime ban (http://uthgard.net/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=53&lang=en&jfile=viewtopic.php&f=44&t=6121) list

Solidus (accounts: marcopolo & icycold) - Reason: Repeatedly flame and insultings over a long period of time. Finally provocating the staff again.

I saw that... Lol.

I don't care either way about the public ban list, but the bolded part is sort of weak. I don't think that there is any evidence that we could give that someone couldn't ask 'is it true'.

If you don't trust the staff, dont play. I don't just mean that about P99 or R99, I mean that about any game. When it comes down to it fabricating logs or lists or whatever else someone might want to prove what happened are a hell of a lot easier to create than the detection systems themselves.

I wont. The only staff I really TRUSTED on the Project1999 team was Uth (asshole to everyone, so its all fair imo), and Amelinda (nice, and seems genuine).

Null, it might have been after your time on VZ/TZ, but I got about 10 forum accounts banned trying to push transparency to make the server even start to seem legit. Its beyond a simple concept, so you should care one way on it, or the other.

I see blunders happening en masse, and yeah, I am one of the few that can decide not to play EQ and actually not play (quit for the last 2 absolutely pathetic years of VZ/TZ).

I'm not the most subtle guy, but I am correct when I state that the following will help R99 immensely:
Create a ban list, similar to the one linked in thread + IP ban all the IPs associated with accounts banned in beta + ban all accounts associated with the IPs banned.

Or dont, server isnt even up yet and the drama / GM corruption / shit has already begun. The above, would abolish it.

Jirr
10-27-2011, 09:16 PM

How do you expect anyone to trust you at this point Null? Everyone can go through the GM section on the old VZTZ forum and see the fine work you did there. Until something changes I will follow your advice and stick to WoW.

Sprinkle
10-27-2011, 09:34 PM
staff do whatever they want

you can either play on an emu or not

either way staff dont care and can do what they want

you could of course host your own emu then be the staff , and win at staff and show them how awesome at staff you are is

winner

Null
10-27-2011, 10:00 PM
How do you expect anyone to trust you at this point Null? Everyone can go through the GM section on the old VZTZ forum and see the fine work you did there. Until something changes I will follow your advice and stick to WoW.

I really don't know what you are talking about (I know the forums are public, just don't know what you are referring to), but enjoy your pandas.

naez
10-27-2011, 10:22 PM
he mad

Sprinkle
10-27-2011, 11:15 PM
pandas? i didnt get any pandas

Envious
10-27-2011, 11:32 PM
Oh man, forgot about the opened VZ/TZ GM forums... some good reading in there with all the MQ usage.

Several Salty bans, alot of Holocaust bans... you guys gotta quit with the MQ!

Rogean
10-27-2011, 11:59 PM
Locking. I'm not wasting my time compiling stupid lists for you guys. I posted a list of the first people banned from beta within the first week.. I may or may not do the same when Red launches, but if you keep up the trolling saying we are 'hiding' shit, then I see no reason to.