PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: A Few Bugs Smithing and Otherwise

maultar
04-04-2010, 12:26 AM
1. Neriak has a lack of medium quality ore. Sold at Treven Ru`Soe @ 52, -904, -38, Inside Adamant Armor Neriam Commons this is for things like the small tower shield uses a folded sheet of med qual ore, water, smithy hammer etc.

2. Making a Block of Ore from 3 large bricks of ore a water and hammer eats the hammer. I lost 10pp for hammer because of this.

3. Group consenting. When someone is consented that is lost when either the person consented zones or dies and zones due to that or when the consenter logs off or zones. Once consented always consented for corpses that existed at the time of consent on live.

maultar
04-05-2010, 07:08 AM
Nilbog? Anyone?

Nevermind the enchant ore thing is enchant steel, and you enchant bricks of high quality ore which doesn't seem to be in game. It's really sad that smithing was so lame at classic. Banded and Fine steel is about it. If you look up Silvered Mace it's a magic weapon with 8 atk and 32 delay. Big whoop. Seems like it should be a classic release to me.

Dumesh Uhl'Belk
04-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Smithing was traditionally a pain in the all for all non-humans. HQ ore was only available in a few places and in limited quantities.

As for /consent. I have reported this already with no response. I'm sure it has been read, but it might just be too difficult to fix relative to the value of the fix and other uses of developer time. I don't know.

maultar
04-05-2010, 02:19 PM
So you tellin me that HQ ore is in game right now in some cities? Can anyone at home now verify? Please.

maultar
04-06-2010, 11:37 AM
Sorry to be a pain, still looking for HQ ore if it's in game or not. As well as MQ ore. The eating smithy hammer needs fix as well. Any dev's avail to test that? Just combine 3 large bricks of ore in to a block with water and hammer. Bye Bye hammer.