PDA

View Full Version : Did he really.....

Macken
10-20-2011, 12:54 PM
Null is from VZTZ. I give him some credit because of this. I also witnessed him being a complete moron while coding/gming for VZTZ. Relatively speaking, Null was not that bad, and he did do alot of work, even if i would consider half of it backward and ignorant.

But did he really say this:

Perhaps a /ready command that both players need to type before engaging in PvP?

If so....uh....well....hmmmm.

Lovely
10-20-2011, 01:36 PM
I don't even know where that's from nor can I be arsed searching. But jesus do you not understand sarcasm? That's like straight from the dictionary

Macken
10-20-2011, 01:48 PM
Thats why the post is in the form of a question. Don't you understand reading comprehension?

I immediately thought that it better be a troll. But, the staff doesn't seem to use sarcasm very often, and they don't troll that much.

So you are of the opinion that he was joking?

Vile
10-20-2011, 02:01 PM
It's my sig because it's hilarious.. he was mocking someone.

Macken
10-20-2011, 02:02 PM
Thank God.

Vile
10-20-2011, 02:02 PM
It was in response to this:

P.S. Like I said a mechanic where zoning while not in PvP then immediately being engaged on other side that allows you to zone back immediately and plug without punishment would be fine. I'm all for punishing zone plugging where someone runs to a zone to escape PvP that started while they were playing. It does need to account for this specific situation though where you zone into a new area and are immediately attacked.

Ceros
10-20-2011, 02:10 PM
so, of course, it made perfect sense to quote Null out of context in your sig - because there's not enough anxiety about R99 already. :p

Macken
10-20-2011, 02:27 PM
Oh, the zoneplugging issue.

Can anyone expound and explain to me why the staff is adding in code that is not classic, but when some suggestions are made to "improve" the server, the answer is no, because it's "not classic".

If you are going to make the server "worse" by taking out target rings, taking out ducking interrupts, adding a los check at end of cast... you know adding in supposed "classic" features that were recognized as inferior and changed, then what's wrong with adding in the other classic features of some pvp servers such as leaderboard, ffa 6-50 free trade pvp etc... that would make the server more pvpable?

Why not take out item links? That's definately not classic.

Wouldn't the truthful answer be "because that's the way i want it."?

Despite the overwhelming evidence that dynamic range pvp is a horrible idea, (why that wasn't obvious from the beginning is troublesome to me), it appears the staff is bull-headed and hell-bent on implementing this horrible non-classic code anyway over everyone's dead bodies.

It's like the staff should google "the law of unintended consequences" and report back to the community in essay form to reclaim community trust in their decisions.

nilbog
10-20-2011, 02:35 PM
/tar macken

All you do is bitch.

stfu

Softcore PK
10-20-2011, 02:43 PM
I think this server is going to be awesome! :D

The dynamic range is a great idea, and once the bugs are all worked out it will be the perfect system for EQ pvp. Macken why don't you like the dynamic range? It's like a 6-50/limited range hybrid.

Macken
10-20-2011, 02:45 PM
/tar macken

All you do is bitch.

stfu

u mad?

gloinz
10-20-2011, 02:45 PM
Despite the overwhelming evidence that dynamic range pvp is a horrible idea, (why that wasn't obvious from the beginning is troublesome to me)

TROUBLESOME YOU SAY???

why yes my good chap this is indeed troublesome let us discuss this over tea and cakes

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/technology/files/2011/07/lulzsec-460.jpg

Macken
10-20-2011, 02:50 PM
I think this server is going to be awesome! :D

The dynamic range is a great idea, and once the bugs are all worked out it will be the perfect system for EQ pvp. Macken why don't you like the dynamic range? It's like a 6-50/limited range hybrid.

because:

1. it's not classic.
2. It unneccesarily restricts pvp.
3. It is a feature that is uneccessary.
4. It is unwanted by over 50% of the community.
5. 6 months after a pvp server was promised, we are still working on "perfecting" code.

need i say more?

Null
10-20-2011, 02:59 PM
Null is from VZTZ. I give him some credit because of this. I also witnessed him being a complete moron while coding/gming for VZTZ. Relatively speaking, Null was not that bad, and he did do alot of work, even if i would consider half of it backward and ignorant.

I love you too smookums.

Macken
10-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Hear here.

VZTZ represent.

Softcore PK
10-20-2011, 03:14 PM
because:

1. it's not classic.
2. It unneccesarily restricts pvp.
3. It is a feature that is uneccessary.
5. 6 months after a pvp server was promised, we are still working on "perfecting" code.

need i say more?

It's better than classic. It won't restrict pvp more than I'm used to playing VZ, it will increase the range in certain cases. Not really unnecessary, the immy healers won't be immy anymore! Who is this majority comprised of? Seems to me most people are fine with it, so long as it works as intended. Good servers take time. I don't want another buggy VZTZ-like server, do you?

Softcore PK
10-20-2011, 03:15 PM
It's better than classic. It won't restrict pvp more than I'm used to playing on VZ, it will increase the range in certain cases. Not really unnecessary, the immy healers won't be immy anymore! Who is this majority comprised of? Seems to me most people are fine with it, so long as it works as intended. Good servers take time. I don't want another buggy VZTZ-like server, do you?

Softcore PK
10-20-2011, 03:15 PM
that was supposed to be an edit. why is there no edit button?

Nune
10-20-2011, 03:22 PM
Null is from VZTZ. I give him some credit

LOL. That's funny.

Macken
10-20-2011, 03:35 PM
It's better than classic. It won't restrict pvp more than I'm used to playing VZ, it will increase the range in certain cases. Not really unnecessary, the immy healers won't be immy anymore! Who is this majority comprised of? Seems to me most people are fine with it, so long as it works as intended. Good servers take time. I don't want another buggy VZTZ-like server, do you?

It restricts pvp more than ffa 6-50. If you don't understand why, ask around. There are no such things as immy healers in 6-50. In case you havn't noticed, the majority is comprised of your peers. After 6 months, it is a matter of logical conclusion that the initial population will suffer as a result of time-eating, extraneous and uneccesary coding, as people move on from their eq habits to other habits and rituals.

I notice that you chose "Softcore PK" as your forum name. I have also noticed your posts are soft and weak. That's great. If that's the way you want to conduct yourself, it takes all kinds.

I am of the belief that players like you don't last long. Instead of complaining on the forums before the server comes out, you will wait until it comes out and immediately begin to petition the GMS to pvp for you. You will ask them to make people quit pvping you....on a pvp server. You will deplete and waste their time. Considering your petitions are null and void of any merit, you will actually be stealing from the community as the GMS time would be better spent not baby-sitting players who constantly cry for un-merited attention and unfair advantages that go against the spirit of competition and/or pvp.

If people like you are rebuffed and put in your place, all is well and it will actually be humorous and good drama for the server.

If people like you are rewarded with GM pvp, then the core players who have and always will pvp, will begin to look for another server. You know, a pvp server.

Palemoon
10-20-2011, 03:55 PM
I will be a dark elf Wizard named Macken.

99.9% of my fun will be ruining yours.

You are the 35 percent that plays to just run other players out of the game, you do not need to be catered to.

Harrison
10-20-2011, 04:02 PM
Macken needs a fucking high speed lead enema.

Macken
10-20-2011, 04:30 PM
You are the 35 percent that plays to just run other players out of the game, you do not need to be catered to.

Was a play on a forum description from another server. It was a troll and aimed at you and soft people like you who won't last 6 months and who are not pvpers and don't yet understand how to pvp and will not ever understand until you give up your line of thought and except the undeniable and unavoidable truth that this is a pvp server.

Your plan to play on a pvp server so you can feel like a man is going to backfire when you realize you have no choice but to accept your fate. You will either succumb to pvp and quit, or you will succeed in your despicable attempt to turn this pvp server into another blue server - a mirror image of P99. In which case, all pvpers will quit and you will find yourself on a carbon copy clone of p99 but with less population.

Besides your plan to brag to women that you are a pvper will backfire when you get them home and they realize you are just a poser.

In addition, if you are run off a pvp server because you got pvp'd, then you are not a pvp'r and as such have no valid claim to influence a pvp server since you are not one of us.

Isn't it time you become a man and lay down your childish and immature ways?

Softcore PK
10-20-2011, 04:53 PM
It restricts pvp more than ffa 6-50. If you don't understand why, ask around. There are no such things as immy healers in 6-50. In case you havn't noticed, the majority is comprised of your peers. After 6 months, it is a matter of logical conclusion that the initial population will suffer as a result of time-eating, extraneous and uneccesary coding, as people move on from their eq habits to other habits and rituals.

I notice that you chose "Softcore PK" as your forum name. I have also noticed your posts are soft and weak. That's great. If that's the way you want to conduct yourself, it takes all kinds.

I am of the belief that players like you don't last long. Instead of complaining on the forums before the server comes out, you will wait until it comes out and immediately begin to petition the GMS to pvp for you. You will ask them to make people quit pvping you....on a pvp server. You will deplete and waste their time. Considering your petitions are null and void of any merit, you will actually be stealing from the community as the GMS time would be better spent not baby-sitting players who constantly cry for un-merited attention and unfair advantages that go against the spirit of competition and/or pvp.

If people like you are rebuffed and put in your place, all is well and it will actually be humorous and good drama for the server.

If people like you are rewarded with GM pvp, then the core players who have and always will pvp, will begin to look for another server. You know, a pvp server.

:O

Macken, my dear friend, you don't know me half as well as you think.

Palemoon
10-20-2011, 04:55 PM
/hands Macken more rope

Macken
10-20-2011, 05:10 PM
/hands palemoon more tampons.

Macken
10-20-2011, 05:13 PM
:O

Macken, my dear friend, you don't know me half as well as you think.

Oh my dear friend, assuming you are being straight forward and communicating your true desires, I know hundreds of people just like you.

They all quit because they were not up to the task.

Softcore PK
10-20-2011, 05:33 PM
You're silly :P

Tyen01
10-20-2011, 05:40 PM
Boom upset

Harrison
10-20-2011, 06:30 PM
Macken trying to sound like he's even good at this, lawl

Aadill
10-20-2011, 08:18 PM
Primadonna vs Primadonna

Macken
10-20-2011, 08:41 PM
The following Play is written with an incomplete understanding of the +/- 8 dynamic pvp system. If this is not how it is, sue me.

Softcore defies everyone's expectations and makes it to 50. The +/- 8 dynamic pvp system has been kind to our inexperienced adventurer. He was right. If only himself, he could count at least one person who was glad of the anti-pvp ruleset on a pvp server.

Softcore is a boyscout, and as such he is usually prepared. He has no problem making his way down to the Manastone camp in Lower Guk. It is off hours and luckily he is alone in the zone. Not that it mattered. Softcore was more like hardcore now. You see, he had finally reached the top levels and he really knew how to pvp. Things were going well, 3 spawns now and one was even an evil eye. No luck on his precious though, but this was to be expected.

Suddenly there are 4 players in zone. He can't tell what level they are. Being experienced, he knows he has to get ready in case. He begins to run down his pre-battle ritual. Everything is in place and he is ready. Pop. It's the evil eye.

Oh Joy! Softcore begins to take it down. He has it at 55% when the two nukes land. He has been ks'd but he will make them pay. He begins the attack, but something is wrong. He cannot attack. They must be 51 or lower. He then takes stock of the situation and realizes it's a Mage, Wizard, SK and cleric. All green.

He has been foiled by his preferred pvp system and to make matters worse, they link a manastone. Being experienced he immediately suspects a troll. But it doesn't matter, they won, he lost. If only he had some recourse, some way to pvp them on a pvp server. Something Macken used to say... what was it.? Oh yeah, "getting griefed by greenie". Was this what he meant? Softcore cannot be sure. But one thing is for sure. He was defeated by greenie and sitting around being taunted by these noobs was a waste of time. Maybe the mob who drops the WGN is up just down the hallway there.

Softcore ignores the /rude emotes from the greenies. They bother him, but he puts it out of his mind. If he lets it bother him, somehow he will have to admit inside that Macken was right.

He gets to his chosen camp just down the hallway and begins to do work. To his surprise the named is up. Maybe he will get lucky and all will work out as it is supposed to. He agroes 2. It's ok. After all he is experienced. He decides to work on the named first. After all, that's what he is here for.

The named is low, but he will not run. His buddy is beside him reinforcing the fight. Softcore is at 65% because they both are tag-teaming him.

Boom Boom Pow.

Softcore is dead. How could this be? The loading screen is frozen. Everything seems to be going in slow motion as he focuses on the chat window. 2 nukes and 1 HT. All 3 simultaneous.

But that isn't fair! How could this have happened? Protecting greenie was supposed to be noble and give Softcore a leg up at the same time. How could it have come to this? Now that Softcore is top dog, things should naturally bode well for those who are stronger, not weaker. This is not the order of things. He has invested too much time, and weathered too many storms.

It suddenly dawns on him. Macken WAS right. Macken used to say the weirdest things. Things Softcore never understood or could comprehend. But greenie griefing red was definately something Softcore remembers. Maybe Macken posted something on how to beat these guys.

Softcore logs gearless. He has to. He must check the forums for wisdom.

Overlord Lucan D'lere
10-20-2011, 08:47 PM
Dynamic range is not a bad idea, its the worse idea in the history of any game and that includes tetris.

mimixownzall
10-21-2011, 12:17 AM
adding a los check at end of cast...

Actually this is a bug. It isn't classic and didn't work that way in PvP on live. There actually was no LoS check at all on detrimental and non-detrimental spells.

mimixownzall
10-21-2011, 12:39 AM
because:

Really? I think you are the only person who flat-out doesn't want it and thinks it is stupid. The other people who bitch about it don't really say whether they want it or not or if its a good or bad idea; they just think it is a time sink and want the server to launch.

Your pissing and moaning would rage even harder the first time that some guy is running around with his level 39-41 cleric buddy landing complete heals while you stand there not able to do anything about it.

The no-boxing rules and ip limitations will help, but there are still people out there who would make that cleric to run around and watch his friend dominate people. I was planning on doing it for a RL friend until they came up with the dynamic system.

Softcore PK
10-21-2011, 12:46 AM
play

That was very good, Macken! You do have the system a little confused, though. Green players would not be able to attack outside their range unless they had healed someone in range. And in this case, I believe the higher level oor character would have to engage first.

Even so, the scenario where I'm KSed out of a manastone could happen. And it really might. But I don't see a need to change the server ruleset, or a need to make guk FFA over this. FFA lowbie exp zones penalize the lowbies and protect the hardcore max level powercampers. Said powercampers shouldn't need protection.

Macken
10-21-2011, 01:09 AM
Good to know.

Still can't be letting greenie get off like that for stealin' yo manastone.

Plus, any situation where i have to dps down a meaty tank watching mr 41 greenie out of the corner of my eye waiting on his inevitable heal only to lose to them both is one i will curse you over.

Had i had the chance to fight them both fairly, without your unfair pvp rules, i could have won per se.

Your meddlesome tweaks are ruining my and other's immersion. It is not fair to give the advantage to those of lower level. If you think this will not have consequences, you are injudicious.

Get the Fed out of the Treasury and get Softcore out of the Round Table.

Let freedom, democracy and free trade pvp reign and down with the conspirators.

Softcore PK
10-21-2011, 01:18 AM
Most people played with a limited level range, Macken. I never once experienced anything like that manastone KS, in all my years of playing on VZ. These hypothetical situations of yours are exactly that: hypothetical.

Softcore PK
10-21-2011, 01:22 AM
Get the Fed out of the Treasury

You also don't know what you're talking about here :P

Macken
10-21-2011, 01:40 AM
I never once experienced anything like that manastone KS, in all my years of playing on VZ. These hypothetical situations of yours are exactly that: hypothetical.

Happened to me and others on VZTZ. Just because you seem to lack imagination does not mean the rest of the community will.

In Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Syria, Bahrain, Egypt, Somalia or Yemen they do not give you a pass because you are too low level. The medics get attacked before they heal, not just after.

Before AND after. All levels. Circular. All things good.

Softcore PK
10-21-2011, 01:47 AM
Hm, yes I could see that happening with the VZTZ crowd. And since so many of you are coming to Red99, this may actually be a problem that needs addressing.

I'd be all for making it against the rules to KS.

Macken
10-21-2011, 01:50 AM
You trollin?

Softcore PK
10-21-2011, 02:02 AM
No, I'm not trolling. Why do we have to allow KSing on a red server? If the issue cannot be solved with pvp, then I see nothing wrong with a first to engage/camp policy. Again, I doubt these sorts of things will happen very frequently, with the 8 range and dynamic possibly making it bigger. The handful of times GMs have to deal with KS petitions would be worth not changing the server in such big ways.

And of course KSing would still be legal if the opposing groups are in range and able to pvp :/

Macken
10-21-2011, 02:10 AM
Stop trollin or become a gm until you learn your lesson.

Macken
10-21-2011, 02:37 AM
The other people who bitch about it don't really say whether they want it or not or if its a good or bad idea; they just think it is a time sink and want the server to launch.

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6084/mastercard1.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/820/mastercard1.jpg/)

Diggles
10-21-2011, 03:24 AM
macken just compared EQ PvP to live fire combat in fucking real life.

Samoht
10-21-2011, 09:09 AM
Griefing is going to happen one way or the other. The difference is, which is harder to do? Is it harder for a lowbie to KS someone 8 levels higher than them or is it harder for a level 50 to sit outside capital cities and gank people the second they ding the level that enables PVP?

Sounds like the dynamic range ensures less griefing to me.

Oh, and Macken, the likelihood of you losing 2v1 is always greater, whether or not you complain that they're outside of your +8/-8. You're just a whiner.

Macken
10-21-2011, 10:25 AM
is it harder for a level 50 to sit outside capital cities and gank people the second they ding the level that enables PVP?

Because it's so fun to kill to level 6's when you are 50. It will be a MAJOR problem.

Quick! Make up some rules to change this! Delay the project if need be. We must stop this behaviour since it happens all day everyday.

And besides, greenie has no recourse, it's not like he can run or log off or anything like that. We must sacrifice the integrity of the server to protect the weaker players, especially since they won't play long either way.

Yes.

Samoht
10-21-2011, 10:28 AM
it's not like he can run or log off or anything like that.

Ever tried to run from a level 24 druid camping your level 7 dwarf rogue INSIDE kaladim? Where do you run?

You just want to force people who can't defend themselves off the server.

Macken
10-21-2011, 10:33 AM
No.

Because im a pvper.

I just want a server where there is an expected level of competance.

I don't go play in the sandbox with my son's class.

He doesn't play texas hold'em with me and my bros.

Boundries bro.

Boundries.

Samoht
10-21-2011, 10:37 AM
You just said people are supposed to be forced to log off when you're ganking them. Which is it?

Vile
10-21-2011, 10:45 AM
so, of course, it made perfect sense to quote Null out of context in your sig - because there's not enough anxiety about R99 already. :p

I quoted him because his response was funny.

If you click the little arrow in the quote it brings you to the thread where he says that.

Not my fault there are stupid people who will read it out of context.

Macken
10-21-2011, 11:17 AM
You just said people are supposed to be forced to log off when you're ganking them. Which is it?

?

Melveny
10-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Kaw Kaw

Samoht
10-21-2011, 11:32 AM
it's not like he can run or log off or anything like that

Macken posting that people are supposed to be forced to log off by level 50's camping their starting area.

Macken
10-21-2011, 11:33 AM
samoht has the intellect and understanding of my son in kindergarten.

Samoht
10-21-2011, 11:37 AM
You're just whining because you won't get away with killing people 44 levels lower than you.

Macken
10-21-2011, 11:40 AM
You are just whining because you won't get away with avoiding pvp on a pvp server all the way to level 50.

There will be pvp over your dead body, wether you like it or not.

Samoht
10-21-2011, 11:49 AM
Pvp +8/-8 is fair enough for me. I woul never call a level 24 druid camping a level 7 dwarf rogue inside his starting city pvp, though. That clearly crosses the griefing line.

Macken
10-21-2011, 11:54 AM
No one would call leveling all the way to 50 without having to engage in pvp....pvp.

wether or not you continue to cry to the gms to save you, wether or not you succeed in your quest to play on a pvp server without ever pvping, wether or not your parents are ashamed of you because you are a pussy.....

There will be pvp going on. And you will quit. So why are you trying to ruin the pvp server? Why not just be satisfied with being a pussy on p99 and leave the adult games to the adults?

hmm?

Samoht
10-21-2011, 12:04 PM
It would appear to me that you're the one trying to ruin the PVP server by saying that you should be allowed to 1v1 anybody you choose and then complaining that a few low levels might gang up on you and kill you. Cry baby.

Maybe you should learn to play. You do realise that from your silly little scenario if you had decided to camp something level appropriate then you might be able to find a group and then you wouldn't be alone to be KSed or PKed.

You're not rambo. This game is NOT solo-centric. You seem to have some sort of superiority complex where you think you should be able to get away with things that empower you, and that because of that, you should be allowed to shit all over anybody else. But what's really going to ruin the server? A level 50 camping mana stones that gets beaten by a full group of level appropriate players or the amount of high levels that would otherwise run around killing lowbies for "fun" because there's no level range rule.

FFA 6-50 is a terrible set up. There would never be any reason for somebody new to ding level 6. He'd never stand a chance.

That's not PVP.

PVP is about fighting challenging players on even footing with a chance that you might actually lose. It's hard for everybody, not just the people you're trying to gank. It takes thought and consideration. What your proposing is a cluster fuck where the people who level first get to coin everybody with jobs or lives. That's your new abbreviation.

You don't want PVP.

You want a(nother) giant Charlie Foxtrot.

Palemoon
10-21-2011, 12:12 PM
Ever tried to run from a level 24 druid camping your level 7 dwarf rogue INSIDE kaladim? Where do you run?

You just want to force people who can't defend themselves off the server.

Yep, already confirmed, he is the 35 percent.

Everything he suggests, Null should do the opposite. (and looks like that is what is happening, so look forward to many more Macken tears)

Softcore PK
10-21-2011, 12:25 PM
Macken, were you by any chance SZ evil team?

Macken
10-21-2011, 01:35 PM
It would appear to me that you're the one trying to ruin the PVP server by saying that you should be allowed to 1v1 anybody you choose and then complaining that a few low levels might gang up on you and kill you. Cry baby.

Maybe you should learn to play. You do realise that from your silly little scenario if you had decided to camp something level appropriate then you might be able to find a group and then you wouldn't be alone to be KSed or PKed.

You're not rambo. This game is NOT solo-centric. You seem to have some sort of superiority complex where you think you should be able to get away with things that empower you, and that because of that, you should be allowed to shit all over anybody else. But what's really going to ruin the server? A level 50 camping mana stones that gets beaten by a full group of level appropriate players or the amount of high levels that would otherwise run around killing lowbies for "fun" because there's no level range rule.

FFA 6-50 is a terrible set up. There would never be any reason for somebody new to ding level 6. He'd never stand a chance.

That's not PVP.

PVP is about fighting challenging players on even footing with a chance that you might actually lose. It's hard for everybody, not just the people you're trying to gank. It takes thought and consideration. What your proposing is a cluster fuck where the people who level first get to coin everybody with jobs or lives. That's your new abbreviation.

You don't want PVP.

You want a(nother) giant Charlie Foxtrot.

You are one collosally confused individual.

You won't last 6 months.

Macken
10-21-2011, 01:37 PM
Macken, were you by any chance SZ evil team?

There were only 4 teams on SZ.

Good, Neut, Evil and Macken.

I was on team Macken.

We won SZ.

Check the last scoreboard.

Samoht
10-21-2011, 01:50 PM
You are one collosally confused individual.
There were only 4 teams on SZ.

Good, Neut, Evil and Macken.

I was on team Macken.

We won SZ.

Check the last scoreboard.

You are some special kind of moron.

Macken
10-21-2011, 01:58 PM
That still will not help you solve your genital problem.

lordyamish
10-21-2011, 04:18 PM
/tar macken

All you do is bitch.

stfu

bangorang

Sniperfire
10-21-2011, 10:26 PM
because its crybaby bullshit.... also @ null can you devote less time to typing rude things to players and more at not crippling the server for days with shitty resist codes?

Macken
10-21-2011, 11:14 PM
u mad?

Null
10-21-2011, 11:42 PM
because its crybaby bullshit.... also @ null can you devote less time to typing rude things to players and more at not crippling the server for days with shitty resist codes?

Wow sir, wow.

gloinz
10-21-2011, 11:43 PM
that druid would get fooked up by dwarf guards obviously

if i was that dwarf id sit next to the guards and shoot arrows at him like a man

Samoht
10-22-2011, 08:51 AM
guards aren't assisting pvp

gloinz
10-22-2011, 12:55 PM
well they were in the scenario you were discussing, and nilbog said in another thread hes working on them

ya'll better watch out for big gloinz and his army of dwarf guards, there will be no dwarf kiting in butcherblock