PDA

View Full Version : Seriously Comical Recruiting Levels 35+

joppykid
10-19-2011, 07:10 AM
We are a guild that started out as a casual leveling guild and now that we are all getting higher levels we would like to start trying to recruit others who would like to experience some end game content with us. Right now we are recruiting only levels 35+. Our biggest need right now are Clerics, Rogues and Tanks but are still open to most classes.
We are looking for others dedicated to leveling and helping others still. We are pretty laid back but like most on the server we have played Everquest before and raided at some point. We will not by any means ever be a hardcore raiding guild but we are going to start doing some Plane raids within the next month or so. There are about 30+ of us who are currently above level 40.

Send tell in game to Sloppay, Wubba or Lothair for anymore info. Or feel free to apply directly off of our website. We also just recently got a Vent Server as well.(www.seriouslycomical.guildlaunch.com (http://www.seriouslycomical.guildlaunch.com)) Look forward to meeting you!

Sloppay 49th Monk of Quellious

Ridez
10-19-2011, 07:07 PM
Great group of people

Arcadiassx999
10-20-2011, 09:31 AM
Hooked up with Wubba several times, the only player to actually give me a tell as i was LFG for hours on end. Thanks for helping me get some exp. Grielva.

Connador
10-21-2011, 05:03 AM
How in need of bards are you for raids?

joppykid
10-21-2011, 05:05 PM
I wouldn't say in need of them at the moment, have quite a few. Only a couple atm are high enough to raid though and we need numbers so if you are looking for guild send me a tell in game with your level.

joppykid
10-24-2011, 02:55 PM
ba bump