PDA

View Full Version : 3 New Players LF Guild

headbasha
10-18-2011, 08:54 PM
Hello,

Well, the kindle has been lite and its like to add some gas to the fire. I have 2 friends that have been playing MMO, RTS, FPS, together for the last 12 years. We started out on EQ and ended at (Insert latest MMO here). We are just not enjoying the new flavor of the month. Something is missing we keep saying. What is it? We think it is the challenge of figuring stuff out, exploring the world instead of a map, and loosing exp and loot when you die! Its time to get back to the basics. So we have only 1 solution to this. Project 1999!

So, we need a community and a guild to reach out to and enjoy this game. Right now we are rolling with a iksar, Monk, Shadow Knight, Shaman. Just like back in 1999. But not the iksar.

So, who would like to have 3 cool dudes join their guild? (NO HOMO) "The Lonely Island"

Kimja
10-19-2011, 08:27 AM
What kind of guild are you looking for? Are you going to get back into raiding? Or are you just killing time and having fun?

WizardEQ
10-19-2011, 09:47 AM
Hello,

Well, the kindle has been lite and its like to add some gas to the fire. I have 2 friends that have been playing MMO, RTS, FPS, together for the last 12 years. We started out on EQ and ended at (Insert latest MMO here). We are just not enjoying the new flavor of the month. Something is missing we keep saying. What is it? We think it is the challenge of figuring stuff out, exploring the world instead of a map, and loosing exp and loot when you die! Its time to get back to the basics. So we have only 1 solution to this. Project 1999!

So, we need a community and a guild to reach out to and enjoy this game. Right now we are rolling with a iksar, Monk, Shadow Knight, Shaman. Just like back in 1999. But not the iksar.

So, who would like to have 3 cool dudes join their guild? (NO HOMO) "The Lonely Island"

Prodigy would welcome you! We need monks, tanks and shammies. As a casual raiding guild we would ask that you check out our guild page here and try us out. You won't be disappointed.

Xaxian

headbasha
10-19-2011, 10:43 AM
I am sure we would be raiding once we get to the required level. We have always raided in every MMO. Its one of the best parts of the game.

Xaxian thanks for the offer. I will talk it over with the other 2 and get back with you on here or in game.