PDA

View Full Version : Why is Firiona Vie losing this?

starspun
10-18-2011, 01:40 PM
Firiona Vie vs. Gwen (http://massively.joystiq.com/2011/10/17/leaderboard-gws-gwen-vs-eqs-firiona-vie/)

Why is she losing :(

Diggles
10-18-2011, 02:02 PM
because gwen is leader of a f2p game full of angry teenagers

Diggles
10-18-2011, 02:03 PM
by free to play i mean no subscription

vinx
10-18-2011, 05:08 PM
I voted for Gwen haha

I know, i know..
FV should be my first choice since ive logged WAY more play time into EQ then i ever did GW but...
I see the poll as - not who is the top mascot, but chose as the top model as suggested by the OPs analogy

I dont know much about GW cept that i kept buyin the games as they came out
and all i did was try and blow thru as many maps as possible to open things up lol,.. just so i could see as much as possible
(GW is where i spent my time between EQ breaks)
so i chose Gwen, just for the simple reason that i did seem to run into her more then i ever ran into FV on EQ.
and she seemed to interact and grow with you more then FV (as is all of EQ and the static NPC/quests)

I remember Gwen as a kid following you around or showing you where to go.. but tbh, never used her in my party cuz she sorta sucks lol
so for top model... out of these 2, i went with Gwen (all grown up)

If the question was: who has more impact on box art or mascot only? i woulda chose FV

And GW2 will prolly be my next game!
I hate that GW is not sandboxy but, the zone art and character textures > EQ2 and WoW

Knuckle
10-18-2011, 05:35 PM
I voted for Gwen haha

I know, i know..
FV should be my first choice since ive logged WAY more play time into EQ then i ever did GW but...
I see the poll as - not who is the top mascot, but chose as the top model as suggested by the OPs analogy

I dont know much about GW cept that i kept buyin the games as they came out
and all i did was try and blow thru as many maps as possible to open things up lol,.. just so i could see as much as possible
(GW is where i spent my time between EQ breaks)
so i chose Gwen, just for the simple reason that i did seem to run into her more then i ever ran into FV on EQ.
and she seemed to interact and grow with you more then FV (as is all of EQ and the static NPC/quests)

I remember Gwen as a kid following you around or showing you where to go.. but tbh, never used her in my party cuz she sorta sucks lol
so for top model... out of these 2, i went with Gwen (all grown up)

If the question was: who has more impact on box art or mascot only? i woulda chose FV

And GW2 will prolly be my next game!
I hate that GW is not sandboxy but, the zone art and character textures > EQ2 and WoW

this brought tears to my eyes, beautiful story.

Kika Maslyaka
10-20-2011, 11:27 AM
I vote Antoniya Bayle from EQ2! :D

http://news.cnet.com/i/ne/p/2005/antonia_453X600.jpg

Ektar
10-20-2011, 11:29 AM
so wrong

but so right

Tommy_Wiseau
10-20-2011, 11:33 AM
dumb site, dumb poll, dumb comparison between a 12 year old dead franchise and one about to release a massively hyped game, dumb premise, and two dumb mascots designed for manchildren

i voted for fv tho

Diggles
10-20-2011, 11:35 AM
firiona vie is a nice lady shut your japan.