PDA

View Full Version : WTB PL Service

cameroncoolcarter
10-17-2011, 03:27 PM
looking preferably for a 50+ MONK/DRUID.
please pm me with your rates starting from level 1+.
thanks.

Arkyani
10-17-2011, 04:49 PM
I think you are underestimating how well an enchanter can power level as well. clarity, haste, damage shield, rune, slow, as well as being able to AE stun groups of mobs for casters with pbaoe nukes to burn down solo which is probably the fastest exp possible in game.

Awwalike
10-17-2011, 04:51 PM
I think you are underestimating how well an enchanter can power level as well. clarity, haste, damage shield, rune, slow, as well as being able to AE stun groups of mobs for casters with pbaoe nukes to burn down solo which is probably the fastest exp possible in game.

I don't think he's going to be PBAEing any large groups of mobs at level 1.

pickled_heretic
10-17-2011, 05:16 PM
I don't think he's going to be PBAEing any large groups of mobs at level 1.

an 11 point damage shield and the rune/berserker series will get you to your first aoe pretty easily.

Awwalike
10-17-2011, 05:20 PM
how many classes can PBAE? what are the odds of him playing one?
obviously he wants a monk or druid to PL him, for a reason.

pickled_heretic
10-17-2011, 05:29 PM
how many classes can PBAE? what are the odds of him playing one?
obviously he wants a monk or druid to PL him, for a reason.

every divine/arcane caster in the game has an aoe, some of them don't get it until quite late however. bards of course can also aoe and some proccing weapons allow melees to also aoe. pbaoes are the most efficient but any aoe is fine.

his reason, like yours, could be borne from ignorance. a little elucidation never hurt anyone.

Awwalike
10-17-2011, 05:31 PM
every divine/arcane caster in the game has an aoe, some of them don't get it until quite late however. bards of course can also aoe and some proccing weapons allow melees to also aoe. pbaoes are the most efficient but any aoe is fine.

his reason, like yours, could be borne from ignorance. a little elucidation never hurt anyone.

he is level 1, he wants a druid to PL him through the early stages. ignorance? sure.

pickled_heretic
10-17-2011, 05:37 PM
he is level 1, he wants a druid to PL him through the early stages. ignorance? sure.

where did he state his class? where did he state how high he wanted to go? explaining the advantages of an enchanter for some classes is not harmful to the purpose of this thread. if he was a wizard and simply didn't know any better it might save him some time and/or money.

cameroncoolcarter
10-18-2011, 08:09 PM
bump