PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for guild

Faisca
10-17-2011, 06:38 AM
Hello everybody,

Just started playing project 1999 and I’m currently looking for a suitable guild for my level 6 Wizard.

I usually play between 9pm and 1am GMT +0, so I would like to join people who play at those hours too.

If this is not possible I’ll take the next best thing. If any guild has a spot for me let me know. I will consider all offers.

I’ve played EQ for a while back in 2003, and have raiding experience with a 65 magician (mostly POP content) and also did a little raiding with a 55 cleric on a different server.

I also played WOW almost right from its launch, and did a lot of raiding with my 60 mage and my 60 druid (as a healer), and later again with my 70 mage.

It’s quite obvious my favorite classes are offensive damage dealer casters, but I also like healers and that’s why I rolled a Wizard here on project 1999, but I already have a cleric alt. ;)

I don’t play EQlive or WOW anymore, so I'm dedicated to project 1999 now.

If any recruiters need any more information about myself feel free to contact me here in the forum, or in-game.

Faisca Lvl 6 Erudite Wizard
Hirudoid Lvl 2 Halfling Cleric

Slowpoy
10-17-2011, 07:41 AM
The Northern Wind is a european only guild. You can read about us on tnwind.sajt.org.

Faisca
10-17-2011, 10:32 AM
Thanks for info. :)

Had a look on the site and the guild project seems fine to me.

I’ve been in a European guild before, back in the day, on the Kane Bayle server, and it was fine too except for the fact that everybody was logging out when I was logging in. :(

So, in a way I was glad to read that people in TNW don’t have time to log early anymore due to RL. :p

I just hope that very same RL allow people to stay up a little late.

With that said, if you guys accept me, I’d like to join the guild and give it a shot. Let me know what should be my next step and who should I contact and where.

Lanys-Pewj
10-17-2011, 01:01 PM
We would love to have you join us. Warlords is a new guild looking for players new to the server. We want to build and grow together. You can find out more about us at p99warlords.freeforums.org Welcome to the Server ! and contact any Warlord online to request a invite if your interested.