PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: Two Mobs Currently Busted

Erati
04-01-2010, 04:10 PM

Larik Z'Vole

Currently all Tunare clerics and druids are unable to finish thier Tunare Warden necklace quest because several portions of the quest being missing. The current black hole in the quest is the fact that Larik does not spawn, however if he was added today I am not sure we could still finish quest due to some items for the third quest that arnt dropping either ( at least to my knowledge). I have a feeling that also neither the pouch of red dust nor the caustic fluid are working on our server but I could be wrong. If they are in the game then disregard that part, but here is a guide as to how the quest works:

SECOND NECKLACE: Ok, hand in your hearts, he gives you your Initiate symbol with a poison/disease buff. Believe it or not, it's useful for this quest. OK, back to LFAY (I know your sick of it by now) and Sense dead again. You need to find a mummy or a skelly on that spell, because one of them will lead you to the Obelisk where the Necro spawns. OK, to do this, first Bind yourself at the entrance to GFay. You will need to Gate back here AS SOON AS THE NECRO DIES, to catch the Courier. Ok, done that? Good, now keep sensing and killing till you find the Obelisk. set up camp on the hill next to it, but not so close to the skelly up there as to agroe him =P. OK, once it becomes twilight, around 6PM, make sure both spawns on the Obelisk itself are dead, and kill all the others in ther area, I think there are about 2 others....OK, the dude on the second step has the option of being the necro, so if it pops and it is NOT the necro, kill it IMMEDIATELY, and med.Just keep the camp clear really, and when, about a year from now =), he pops, kill him before he can summon a pet, Root and Nuke usually works, but you MUST save alot of mana! The courier is harder. As soon as the necro falls, loot his head quickly, and gate back to the GFay zone area. Now look to the left of zone, toward Steamfont, the Courier wil come arunnin, and if he's green to you, will run right past. (This is one of those times when you WANT something to agroe you) as soon as you can target him, cast a nuke or root or stun or anything to get his attention, and battle for your life. Once you can get him to die, loot his head and Crate and back to Felwithe with ye!

THIRD NECKLACE: Hand in the Necro's head, the Courier's head, his crate, and your Initiate symbol for the Disiple symbol, which has a more powerful disease/poinson buff =P. Now, take the candlestick and beg for a port to Toxxulia forest, and head to Erudin. I dont know the way from toxx to Erudin, but just ask for the loc. Once in Erudin, go to the Enchanter's guild ( dont remember the way there either) and find the High Elf chick named Trilani Parlone , she'll give you a baggy or something. OK, now it gets tedious cuz we cant port. Go to Splitpaw, and ask around for looting rights to the White Hellabore (its a plant) or buy it from someone. Well, that was easy! Now onward to Lavastorm mountains, where you actually have to do some work! go to the Fire Goblin camp closest to Najena, NOT THE ONE ABOVE THE ENTRANCE TO SOLA, and huntem down till you get your pouchy. Now onward to Mistmoore. This is the hardest part, because you need to GO to where the fluid drops. Just sit down near the zone and auction to buy the looting rights to some Caustic Fluid. You'll eventually get some, I did in 5 minutes =). Now find a brew barrel anywhere (Closest one is in Felwithe, in the store Talkor's Poison or something like that. Theres one downstairs there. I dont think you can fail on this, but I had a brewing skil on 80 something, so not sure. Anyway, brew the stuff, bind near the CLeric guild if you wish, and buy a port to Tixxulia forest again, and run back through erudin to the High Elf chick, and give her the brewed result. She will give you Unanimation powder, which has one charge of a strong undead nukey, but DONT USE IT! Ive heard rumors that using that charge will make the powder disappear, and then you'd have to start from the begining of the first quest! So deliver the powerder to Yeolard and now you have your Warden Symbol of Tunare! This has a WIS bonus and lets you right-click Grasping Roots, a 10 dmg root, unlimited charges. I love it so much im still using it at lvl 30, with NO PLANS of getting rid of it. This is one of the few items that give Clerics the power to solo. Take this baby and go to Lake of Ill Omen, and try it out on those Sarnaks and Gobbys, yull see what I mean. Also, if your oom, you can just keep rightclicking this, slowly..........slowly.....killing your opponent, I killed a yellow sarnak that way.

Good Luck fellow Clerics!
Suaddar Healwind, 30th season Cleric of Tunare \Prexus server\

My other issue is with Hamed Grarr in Kerra Ridge.

The kat is spawning in the incorrect spot and is not dropping correct loot. Apparently Hamed spawned outside his hut and no mobs are spawning where he is suppose to spawn according to this information:

Port to Tox.
Head West to the water.
Swim or fly to n457, p2470 and enter Kerra Island.
Head straight out and across the bridge then turn right and enter the camp on that side.
Enter door of hut at p546, p 159.
Go to far left corner and head down the stairs.
Go to second room, far left corner. (spawn and PH at p561, p194).
This room has a 15-20 minutes spawn time.
Hamed Grarr or PH Ahmed Shaman or his PH and 2-3 others in the room all spawn at once.
First rooms monsters never come in to attack so you can ignore them.

Hamed drops:
Hamed's Ring of Tears current selling price: unknown
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM
+15 MANA, +3 FR, +3 CR, +3 MR
WT: 0.1
Class: ALL
Race: ALL

and

Kerran Tribal Headband current selling price: 35pp
AC: 1
+2 INT, +2 WIS, +10 MANA
WT: 0.1