PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead-Season 2

Jburks8
10-09-2011, 02:28 AM
Who's ready for it? 1 week to go!

I loved the first season (although the first episode totally copied 28 days later) especially because they filmed a lot of it about 5 miles down the interstate from where I live.

What would you like to see happen this season? Anyone you want to die?

Scribbles
10-09-2011, 02:38 AM
dis guy. first season was p sweet even tho i wasnt turribly happy with how it ended. curious, what do u think the scientist guy whispered in last episode? ?? ???

also dexter just started too (dady liek)

vinx
10-09-2011, 02:16 PM
Now that Dr Who and Warehouse 13 are done with their seasons

im READY for some Walking Dead!!!
cant wait ;)

hmm what would i like to see happen this season? idk, i kinda forgot what was going on haha
I know they got out of that building, then...
I might have to watch the final 3 eps and recap :D

Tommy_Wiseau
10-09-2011, 04:36 PM
really dont like this show, as much as i was excited about a zombie series. who wants to watch a bunch of southerners acting southern for an hour

graffix13
10-10-2011, 01:48 PM
Yeah looking forward to this myself. Going to be interesting to see if they follow the comic books. I don't read the books myself, but I do know that Kirkman isn't afraid of killing off main characters.

Shannacore
10-10-2011, 01:56 PM
Now that Dr Who

SOOOOO sad it's over.

Otto
10-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Will watch but hopes are not high. I know it's childish, but I dislike the show just because it has so much praise where I personally feel it doesn't deserve it.

I thought the first season could have been significantly better. Considering all the hype and praise the show got I feel it really didn't separate itself from any other zombie story already out there.

With that said, I will be watching it and hoping that this season makes me eat my words.

Szeth
10-10-2011, 04:38 PM
WRU OTTO!

vinx
10-10-2011, 11:03 PM
SOOOOO sad it's over.
I knowww! i really dig that series, plus Amelia Pond is HOT
Actually, i think thats why i like W13 also. cuz Claudia is kinda HOT
(also H.G wells)

I thought the first season could have been significantly better. Considering all the hype and praise the show got I feel it really didn't separate itself from any other zombie story already out there.
So true, but im sorta a big fan of any decently made zombie movie!
sat thru a few B zombie movies and eh,

gimme something decently made with decent acting and im happy, even if its the same storyline with different characters :)

OngorDrakan
10-14-2011, 08:51 PM
Those of you who think it's a copy should go read the Wiki or some other sites. It's based off, but not exactly the comic series. The comic is amazing though.

Vile
10-14-2011, 09:47 PM
dis guy. first season was p sweet even tho i wasnt turribly happy with how it ended. curious, what do u think the scientist guy whispered in last episode? ?? ???

also dexter just started too (dady liek)

spoiler
dude's wife is prego w/ other d00d. he knows from blood tests brah.

Jburks8
10-16-2011, 11:18 PM
Pretty good season opener in my opinion. I hate commercials though. Wish it was on HBO like Boardwalk Empire.