PDA

View Full Version : ~ Druid Looking for Guild ~

Wami
09-30-2011, 05:34 PM
I know there are about a million druids on the server and most likely guilds have as many as they want, but I though I would give this a shot.

I am a halfling druid looking for a casual leveling/raiding guild. I played a druid on live and I consider myself to be a knowledgeable player. I am currently 24 but I have been averaging about a level a day so I should soon be a level to where I can help participate in activities.

Please let me know if you are interested in having me join your guild =)

-Wami Kabami
--Cameron

Excellio
10-02-2011, 09:25 PM
I know there are about a million druids on the server and most likely guilds have as many as they want, but I though I would give this a shot.

I am a halfling druid looking for a casual leveling/raiding guild. I played a druid on live and I consider myself to be a knowledgeable player. I am currently 24 but I have been averaging about a level a day so I should soon be a level to where I can help participate in activities.

Please let me know if you are interested in having me join your guild =)

-Wami Kabami
--Cameron

We'd love to have you in Seriously Comical. Contact any member of the guild in game to find an officer to explain our guild to you and offer an invite if you're interested. I'm a Druid myself, so there will be hand-me-downs from me if you need equipment.