PDA

View Full Version : WTT No it's GFay bank

Softcore PK
09-29-2011, 11:04 PM
Seriously :P

hotstud
09-29-2011, 11:22 PM
Yep, FUCK NFP honestly. Gayest trade zone ever.

Aesop
09-30-2011, 12:22 AM
I prefer NFP as a fatty.

Softcore PK
09-30-2011, 12:28 AM
dark team go home

M.Bison
09-30-2011, 12:37 AM
Gfay, all day imo. The best PVP server trade zone...someone wants to fuck you up while u got all your well earned platz? take a small step off the edge of kelethin and nip that financial loss in the bud. srsly though, gfay trade zone > nfp. lol who the fuck would want nfp?

Aesop
09-30-2011, 12:40 AM
who the fuck would want GFay? You're limiting like half the population right there, at least in NFP it's within a reasonable distance to Neriak, and iirc you can faction for the zone easily - as well as do mules super easy.

Softcore PK
09-30-2011, 12:44 AM
GFay has always been the auction zone on pvp servers. Since like the beginning of time. Evil races would be like "Meet me at pod lift". It's way easy to farm orcs for faction with Kelethin guards.

M.Bison
09-30-2011, 12:46 AM
who the fuck would want GFay? You're limiting like half the population right there, at least in NFP it's within a reasonable distance to Neriak, and iirc you can faction for the zone easily - as well as do mules super easy.

you should read

GFay has always been the auction zone on pvp servers. Since like the beginning of time. Evil races would be like "Meet me at pod lift". It's way easy to farm orcs for faction with Kelethin guards.
^^this because its 100% accurate.

Softcore PK
09-30-2011, 12:49 AM
Guys we need to make a big push on live to get everyone back to GFay where they belong. I won't stand for bs NFP as auction zone; who's even heard of that? :rolleyes:

Aesop
09-30-2011, 12:54 AM
Well if that's the case can you bank pretty easily there too?

Softcore PK
09-30-2011, 12:57 AM
It's doable, but takes time farming noob mobs. But there are disadvantages to being evil, you know.

Nimblerot
09-30-2011, 02:11 AM
It's always been Gfay because the portals are much closer to Gfay and darkies can easily gain banker faction from Crushbone. Yeah sure, for the first month or so you *could* make a logical argument that NFP could work, but once there are an abundance of porters this argument goes out the window.

boss
09-30-2011, 02:14 AM
mbison. best name ever. great job doing whatever u do. great job sir.

M.Bison
09-30-2011, 03:13 AM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/7784/1110218-bison_srs_bsns_super.jpg

purest
09-30-2011, 04:17 AM
trade zone will be north freeport.

the emperor has spoken

Rasah
09-30-2011, 10:54 AM
It's way easy to farm orcs for faction with Kelethin guards.
Yes, but it sucks ass farming faction for Kelethin banker.

Mynxx
09-30-2011, 12:00 PM
Kelethin was the auction zone on RZ, although I'd like to say that North Freeport was used as well.

Harrison
09-30-2011, 12:32 PM
This is all irrelevant until faction assistance by NPCs is in the game. You can get killed anywhere, regardless of your faction with the guards, bankers, etc.

Mynxx
09-30-2011, 12:53 PM
This is all irrelevant until faction assistance by NPCs is in the game. You can get killed anywhere, regardless of your faction with the guards, bankers, etc.

Aye but the idea is that in the event you are attacked, you can quickly bank your cash, or at least have the chance to be close enough to one.

Softcore PK
09-30-2011, 01:15 PM
Aye but the idea is that in the event you are attacked, you can quickly bank your cash, or at least have the chance to be close enough to one.

I really have no idea, but I feel that Kelethin was chosen because it gives people with lev a huge advantage over those without. Being attacked by a rogue? Step off, and camp out with lev on. And if you did get really close to dying, just step off the edge and hope you fall for enough damage to kill you. No other bank in the game has these advantages.

Atmas
09-30-2011, 01:38 PM
GBay

Doors
09-30-2011, 01:40 PM
Gfay sucks.

Yohindo
09-30-2011, 03:39 PM
OGGOK BANK!!!!!

dusk883
09-30-2011, 04:41 PM
NFpt makes less sense. Gfay may be gay but it's gotta be that way IMO

That said, what's the RMT situation for this server? :D

Diggles
09-30-2011, 06:06 PM
the reason everyone likes gfay is because if someone tries to nab their money back after a transaction you can just dive off of the tree and deny them sweet cash.

Cast
09-30-2011, 07:07 PM
I really have no idea, but I feel that Kelethin was chosen because it gives people with lev a huge advantage over those without. Being attacked by a rogue? Step off, and camp out with lev on. And if you did get really close to dying, just step off the edge and hope you fall for enough damage to kill you. No other bank in the game has these advantages.

How do you fucking people know how to breathe? Rage-inducing posts on these forums.. if you're a bluebie and giving an opinion - SAVE IT. No one wants to hear your stupid fucking shit. HURRDURR you can fall off ledge and die to avoid death HURRDURR or you could just fucking attack a banker and get insta-fucking KO'd. Idiot fuck.

Regarding the bank situation. First, it is not on staff to fucking decide anything. Take off that bullshit "NORTH FREEPORT BANK FORUM" shit. Kelethin was used early on RZ where a shit ton of people congregated and essentially traded.

But, NFP was the bank used by any high level player of worth. All the useless fucks on the server toiled around in Gfay while people with real shit to trade went to NFP.

I have no feeling either way, but staff and ESPECIALLY bluebie idiot fucks should stay out of it.

Yohindo
09-30-2011, 07:27 PM
"Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly"

HURRDURR....

AreYouAngered MyBrother
09-30-2011, 07:29 PM
How do you fucking people know how to breathe? Rage-inducing posts on these forums.. if you're a bluebie and giving an opinion - SAVE IT. No one wants to hear your stupid fucking shit. HURRDURR you can fall off ledge and die to avoid death HURRDURR or you could just fucking attack a banker and get insta-fucking KO'd. Idiot fuck.

Regarding the bank situation. First, it is not on staff to fucking decide anything. Take off that bullshit "NORTH FREEPORT BANK FORUM" shit. Kelethin was used early on RZ where a shit ton of people congregated and essentially traded.

But, NFP was the bank used by any high level player of worth. All the useless fucks on the server toiled around in Gfay while people with real shit to trade went to NFP.

I have no feeling either way, but staff and ESPECIALLY bluebie idiot fucks should stay out of it.

/thread

Cast
09-30-2011, 07:33 PM
"Profanity is the effort of a feeble brain to express itself forcibly"

HURRDURR....

Just speaking the needed truth, brotha. Too much stupidity in one thread sometimes you gotta hurt some feelings to get your point heard.

Softcore PK
09-30-2011, 09:01 PM

Wowww calm down :P

I was just saying I had no idea why GFay was chosen, and thought maybe those were some possible reasons. Surely you've used lev and high places to camp out before? I grew up on VZ btw.

Azu
10-01-2011, 01:44 AM
Greater Faymart all the Way!

Harrison
10-01-2011, 02:42 AM

Rage more while hiding from pvp at level 1.

Cast
10-01-2011, 04:20 AM
Shut up moran. Im the coach, not the fucking player-coach. Grow a brain moran

Harrison
10-01-2011, 04:47 AM
Translation: "I'm fucking bad at pvp. So, I'm hiding at level 1."

Cast
10-01-2011, 04:59 AM
no.

burkemi5
10-01-2011, 01:22 PM
"moran" lol. i love how every thread about red99 turns into "YEAH WELL I AM GONNA KILL YOU/YOU SUCK AT PVP/UMAD BREW????"

Amelinda
10-01-2011, 02:40 PM
That said, what's the RMT situation for this server? :D

The same as on p99 blue. no rmt is allowed. when we catch it. you will be permabanned. :|

Scribbles
10-01-2011, 05:47 PM
what about sexual favors

Cujoy
10-01-2011, 10:20 PM
Yup gotta be Fay-mart

Daldaen
10-01-2011, 10:40 PM
What about trade between servers?

This possibility titillates me.

Fjolvar
10-01-2011, 10:42 PM
This thread = waste of energy

Tarathiel
10-02-2011, 03:14 AM
The same as on p99 blue. no rmt is allowed. when we catch it. you will be permabanned. :|

when gfay ends up being the auction zone(like it kinda looks like it will) you can go there and turn everyone into iksar and watch all the woodelf npc's go nuts.. pvp amelinda style

Transient
10-02-2011, 11:10 AM
Something about the way Cast writes makes me feel warm and gushy inside.

Akim
10-05-2011, 01:42 PM
I've always wanted p99 to be Gfay instead of Nfp, before EC happened anyway..

Softcore PK
10-05-2011, 01:44 PM
I've always wanted p99 to be Gfay instead of Nfp, before EC happened anyway..

Well come play on Red99! Zek servers have traditionally always used GFay, as it's the very best auction zone! :D

Yukahwa
10-05-2011, 07:06 PM
EC is natural for non PVP servers, Gfay is best option for PVP servers.

When the hell is this forum name going to get changed?

Yukahwa
10-06-2011, 02:47 AM
lol

Hey for some reason it looks like our mod's keep forgetting to change the forum name???

mimixownzall
10-07-2011, 07:31 AM
NFP all the way. Gaydark is lame.