PDA

View Full Version : Red Pussies

Hasbinbad
09-28-2011, 05:55 AM
Honestly, I like mine pink.

..but seriously folks..

If yer gonna act all badass and shit, you must vote for full (read: all items lootable, bags and all droppable eq included) item and coin loot, and you have to vote for harsher xp penalties on death, and you have to vote for zero level restriction to pvp. The only thing that should prevent no-holds barred, 100% loot full on pvp is a town guard or your conscience or the fear of being beaten up in return.

Put your money where your mouth is.

Otherwise you're a red pussy. Quit acting badass.

mitic
09-28-2011, 05:59 AM
big words from a blue pussy

Hasbinbad
09-28-2011, 06:00 AM
big words from a blue pussy
Am I?

degenvf
09-28-2011, 06:19 AM

..but seriously folks..

If yer gonna act all badass and shit, you must vote for full (read: all items lootable, bags and all droppable eq included) item and coin loot, and you have to vote for harsher xp penalties on death, and you have to vote for zero level restriction to pvp. The only thing that should prevent no-holds barred, 100% loot full on pvp is a town guard or your conscience or the fear of being beaten up in return.

Jesus Christ you pvpers are got damn insane!!!
Do alot of people want these rules for real? :confused:

visage
09-28-2011, 07:05 AM

..but seriously folks..

All I see is Tralina gobblin ur $$$ies and items while you try to pvp her and her laughing hard at your attempt...

Thulack
09-28-2011, 09:18 AM
Jesus Christ you pvpers are got damn insane!!!
Do alot of people want these rules for real? :confused:

Anyone that actually enjoys EQ PvP is already alittle stupid in the brain.

Tyen01
09-28-2011, 10:04 AM
all i hear is blue jelly

Eldaran
09-28-2011, 10:24 AM
equipment is too difficult to aquire for it to all be lootable in one killing. This game wasn't set up to play like that. Games like Darkfall or Ultima Online which are full loot make getting equipment fairly simple so the fear of losing something is lessened. No one wants to lose a piece of equipment or a whole set that took them months to get. EQ just wasn't meant for that kind of loot system.

Goobles
09-28-2011, 12:44 PM
People are going to play regardless, bitches are going to whine regardless.

Fists
09-28-2011, 05:10 PM
I played on Rallos, Coin loot + 1 item no bags/disarmed weapons is the way to go. If you get shit on and lose something so what, buy another one, farm something else, or farm another player. I started as a rogue on that server, get a few buddies and go get some gear. If your playing a PVP server right, you'll have some money in the bank just incase that good piece goes. PS. If your worried about losing something, bag it.

Dhamp
09-28-2011, 05:22 PM
hasbinbad = d-bag

Hasbinbad
09-28-2011, 06:34 PM
dhamp = ?

Autotune
09-28-2011, 06:56 PM
you're a red pussy. Quit acting badass.

Knuckle
09-28-2011, 08:23 PM
blue waffles, google it.

Hasbinbad
09-28-2011, 11:05 PM
blue waffles, google it.
You're a bad, bad man.

Seaweedpimp
09-29-2011, 02:16 PM
hbb tr needs you dood

dont abandon them like most of the others!

Help them track for a month strait to get one trakanon and a wild talendor or a fay here or there.

srsly help them

mrgoochio
09-29-2011, 04:38 PM
bagging shouldn't be allowed unless out of combat. once engaged, items that are on should stay on to prevent ppl from running around naked. either that, or a equipping and/or unequipping delay should take effect and should be able to be interrupted