PDA

View Full Version : Player Collision

gloinz
09-27-2011, 04:54 PM
Player collision should be thought about as another thing to implement if its not already being thought about by the powers that be. Not having this in is a huge boost to the fat races, especially in dungeon pvp. Having a small race used to be a huge bonus bc you could run laps around fat hobos in doors, and there fatasses would stumble around and knock each other into lava and such

so yea player collision ftw, so ppl think twice before picking team ez race for the use of slam, and more ppl can consider smaller races (like dwarf) with at least one "tiny":cool: advantage.

Eldaran
09-27-2011, 04:57 PM
I like player collision in all PvP games personally.

valithteezee
09-27-2011, 04:58 PM
I know on P99 it's implemented at the moment, I.E. You train mobs in SOLB and a troll is blocking the exit to LS you're screwed..

Ravenlof
09-27-2011, 04:59 PM
Player collision should be thought about as another thing to implement if its not already being thought about by the powers that be. Not having this in is a huge boost to the fat races, especially in dungeon pvp. Having a small race used to be a huge bonus bc you could run laps around fat hobos in doors, and there fatasses would stumble around and knock each other into lava and such

so yea player collision ftw, so ppl think twice before picking team ez race for the use of slam, and more ppl can consider smaller races (like dwarf) with at least one "tiny":cool: advantage.

dwarf lover

Galacticus
09-27-2011, 05:01 PM

Yea, then an ogre can block the bank in neriak =D

Not_Kazowi
09-27-2011, 05:05 PM
pretty sure player collision worked on vztz, in fact it did because we used an ogre wall once to block the tunnel to fear for a pvp fight

Crenshinabon
09-27-2011, 05:06 PM
You guys saying that player collision probably in? Thats sweet.

Chronoburn
09-27-2011, 05:25 PM
Anyone remember making ogre walls so Speedd couldn't train us? Oh the good ole days...

pojab
09-27-2011, 05:30 PM
will be playing the hobbit alpha race because god chose them above all others.

Zordana
09-27-2011, 07:52 PM
+1

vinx
09-27-2011, 07:57 PM
Anyone remember making ogre walls so Speedd couldn't train us? Oh the good ole days...
nope

but i remember ogres cornering people this way lulz