PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Guild

nickrocks
09-25-2011, 01:04 PM
Hello! i just joined P1999 and i was wondering if there any guilds i could join? im a lv 4 Eruite Mage. Also if you require 18+ in guild im sorry but im only 14. Im very mature tho and have played with many guilds across many mmos. Forsaken Trinity for WoW is one. I just joined and im quite new to the game. So pretty much i was wondering if there were any guilds that are new people friendly casual guilds that also do some raiding that i can join in once i get my character high enough level?

Humerox
09-25-2011, 01:22 PM
Think Nightmare is looking for people...new guild, they seem OK.

nickrocks
09-25-2011, 01:25 PM
Cool ill ask them do you know where to contact them cus right now im in Toxxulia Forest and the Main person to contact on their recruit page is offline it seems

Humerox
09-25-2011, 02:02 PM
No clue...most of their members seem to be in Faydwer, tho. Other side of the world, lol.

nickrocks
09-26-2011, 08:59 PM
Yea i tried contacted Embryo a couple times only once was he on and then he was afk. So yea most guilds have a level req. but it would be nice to have a guild from low levels. and it would take me a while to get higher sence it took me all weekend of constant play to get to lv 5 xD