PDA

View Full Version : Group of Friends Seek Guild

vorhees666
09-24-2011, 06:25 PM
Greetings!

Myself and three of my friends are currently looking for a guild to join. We have only been playing for about a week now, but we are all veterans of various MMO's and three of us have all played EQ in the past. (The three of us all played on the 7th Hammer server.)

We all play at various times during the week, but we all do play together when were are all on. Since we do group together often, the guild would have to be willing to take all four of us in at once.

While we do plan on being self sufficient in the game, it has been a long time since we all played Kunark era game content, (I never started playing until Plane of Power,) we will more than likely have questions about certain things about the game.

We would like the guild to hopefully be: friendly, mature (18+ preferred for occasional use of naughty words,) leveling friendly, and with prospects of doing end game content.

Please reply here, or PST in game to: "Tazmikella."

For reference, the group consists of the following: High Elf Paladin, Wood Elf Ranger, Wood Elf Druid, and a Human Monk.

Thanks.

Tazmikella, Tunare Paladin of the 6th season.

choklo
09-24-2011, 06:53 PM
Glad to see new faces on p1999. Our guild is alot like you described. We are a casual guild that groups often and raids high end content several times/week or more. We are a mature group that is very friendly and has high standards for our players. You will need to level up a bit to join us, but feel free to send us a tell anytime in game for questions, comments or anything else. Safe travels.

Nadah lvl 60 enchanter of <Reclamation>

Tah
09-24-2011, 07:58 PM
Hey Tazmikella! Mischief seems to also fit what you describe. Our emphasis is on having good old-fashioned fun and not taking ourselves too seriously, but getting the job done when we need to. We currently raid once or twice a week depending on what numbers we have. We've been doing Fear, Hate, Sky, and the Hole depending on who shows up. We're open to all levels and classes, so check out www.mischiefguild.org if this sounds like your cup of tea!

vorhees666
09-24-2011, 10:22 PM
What would the level requirements be for joining Reclamation? Currently we are all between levels 5-9.