PDA

View Full Version : "It's a Small World"--short race only guild, now recruiting

Kyrus
09-24-2011, 10:08 AM
Well, I've been toying with this idea and have decided to give it a try. My two characters are Shtumpy, a gnome necro, and Shtumpeh, a halfling cleric. On classic I played a dwarf cleric and warrior, so my characters always seem to be of the short races.

I started wondering what it would be like to have a short-race-only guild, with the eventual goal being to do some raids where all you see are gnomes, halflings, and dwarves running about causing mayhem. I grouped with a couple of dwarves today and bounced the idea off of them and they liked it, so "It's a Small World" was born...and yes, I hope every time you see one of us, you hear that annoying song in your head :P

Now, I realize that this will limit us a little because we won't have any bards...or sks...but I think it could be a very fun guild if we get a few members involved.

Currently we're looking for any short race characters that share the vision of someday slaying a dragon with nothing but GHDs (gnome, halfling, dwarf), enjoy watching fatties get stuck in doors and dungeons, and realize that in the end this is just a game and should be about having fun.

All interested persons should reply to the thread, send me a PM, or message Shtumpy or Shtumpeh in game.

Trelaboon
09-26-2011, 11:17 AM
I won't lie, i'm half tempted now to make a shorty toon, just to join you guys. This sounds like loads of fun.

Otto
09-26-2011, 04:14 PM
Honest temptation

Spent some time in a shorty guild on live before devoting more time to the game

I'd suggest War Machine of the Tiny as the name tho

Dark Knight
09-26-2011, 07:04 PM
I will only join if the guild is called either "Mighty Tykes" or "Itty Bitty Brigade"

JenJen
09-27-2011, 02:01 AM
cute and adorable

Asher
09-27-2011, 02:23 AM
I will only join if the guild is called either "Mighty Tykes" or "Itty Bitty Brigade"

I laugh my ass off every time I see your sig.

dusk883
09-28-2011, 02:49 PM
"Merciless Midgets" and I'm in

Kevynne
08-12-2012, 03:07 AM
me and bro had our toons in them
his was a dorf clr (dont member name)
mine was gnome mage named sparkle

Mouse
08-14-2012, 09:40 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_World_(board_game)

Best game ever. Theres a smaller, 2 player version for iPad. Y'all need to get down if you havent.

Haul
08-14-2012, 10:08 PM
haha I support this

Kevynne
08-15-2012, 03:20 AM
theyve been long gone for awhile sadly :/ merged with MoN b4 MoN went to red

Phinger
08-15-2012, 10:08 PM
I wanted to start one of these, lol. I don't want to leave my guild though, as I'm sure many others don't. Would be cool if it could be more like a clan.

Kevynne
08-16-2012, 03:46 AM
I wanted to start one of these, lol. I don't want to leave my guild though, as I'm sure many others don't. Would be cool if it could be more like a clan.

yup.
like underneath guild it would be like
Name Here
< Guild Here>
<< Clan Here >>
if that weas the case i think the short race only clan would be a win

georgie
08-16-2012, 07:37 AM
its been done before

Phinger
08-16-2012, 10:14 AM
I was in a clan on live in PoP. We had our own global chat channel so it was easy to facilitate. Not sure how easy it would be to do on p99.

Sorry to derail the thread though. Best of luck recruiting with your guild and if you need an enchanter, let me know and I'll be happy to help if i can.

seannabeast
08-16-2012, 01:47 PM
i'm joining p99 today after trying live out yesterday and not impressed since I'm used to old school eq. Shorties are always what I make, except trolls, I like trolls.

speaking of which, i think it would be funny if we had one, just one, no more, ogre in our guild. Just to be the odd one out. we can call him a freak and such.

Kevynne
08-16-2012, 06:16 PM
dahaha xD
well if you make the guild i'll throw my midget druid in it :D