PDA

View Full Version : Fact: Everquest isn't hard. So if you think you're good at it...

Pages : [1] 2 3

Dojii
09-23-2011, 07:14 PM
"Go get your crew to hype you up stand behind you like "whoooo!"

Lethdar -- Only wanted to play a bard after I crushed 2 renditions of the box. Tried to call me out on dying because I didn't have a drum equiped 24/7 (way past selos son) and actually killed more people in one day with my bard then he did the whole time on the box being a selos whore. VZTZ didn't even know what a bard was till all their "big dawgs" got shit stomped and rolled off the box.

Fiegi -- Hacks, relies on hacks, plays with a team that wouldn't show up for any PVP if there weren't hacks available, or if there was any degree of a challenge in store.

Solid -- Fat short kid, praises himself just as much as the rest of these faggots but disappears when any real competition comes on the box.

Kringe -- Doesn't even deserve much said for him. He never earned shit, deep throated so much GM cock/cock in general makes Jenna Jameson look like Miley Cyrus.

Jozz -- Thoroughly impressed my on multiple occasions with his ability to out run selos, showed me his MQ abilities, wears dresses. Also known as mad tranny and just like fiegi wouldn't show up for shit if its even remotely challenging. Oh and his whole group got solo'd by my pal siege multiple times in skyfire and then asked for kringe's full geared out GM summoned toon, I showed up for backup and me and siege still rocked his whole group in skyfire. 2vWhatever. Mad Tranny.

Lasher -- Just like most these bitches listed above always rides the coattails of other "aristocrats" on the PVP server and will probably be the only one out of all these nerds that makes it past level 30.

Xantille -- whatever

Gnar -- one time he was mad at me and wanted proof of "real PVP" after I posted multiple screen shots of his guilds corpses littered all over and my team standing next to dragon we just stole from them.

Handpartytowel -- will fold like a lawn chair at the sight of any competition.

Prince -- who cares?

Terpentine -- Plane of Fire, Vallon Zek, Defiant Vs. Zephyros. I enjoyed shit stomping your guild till they disbanded and quit VZ. Will show up if you have the path paved for him but won't work for shit. Wont make it past level 30.

Grimtoad -- Nerd.

Knuckle -- Probably has been one shotted the most on all the boxes. Dick rider deluxe. Destroyed his guild overnight. The swiftest destruction of any guild I ever made ragequit. Wont make it past level 10.

Littlegyno -- turn down your mic.

Rob -- wont make it past level 1.

Rexx -- I distincfully remember him saying "your guild is going to be destroyed" or something to that effect. After they got owned in chardok. Not hard to make his courage faint. won't make it past level 5.

bleh to everyone else ... whatever. You think because you only group with "elitists" or people that are fully decked out in gear and then you go stomp on noobs that you actually took down some competition or that you're "good" at EQ. Without a gear gap, without hacks, and without bonus XP and nerfed dragons made for a population 200 box, you won't be doing any thing big on P99 red.

The real truth is its an open playing field. A new box. Its not going to be EZ. And you aren't going to have your little 6 months of freedom to farm up everything before I show up with the nobodies and humble you all.

And as always: Its Redrum Time (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wogBVvIBXOU)

Cast
09-23-2011, 07:17 PM
no

Cast
09-23-2011, 07:18 PM
this thread is now about:

FRUIT

http://www.rense.com/general85/banana1.jpg

fiegi
09-23-2011, 07:21 PM
1) I thought you quit everquest forever after you accidentally posted screenshtos of your macroquest2 use to get your LIFE IN ORDER. Please tell me it's back in order i'm concerned.

2) My whistle is forever clean jerk

http://thumbs.ifood.tv/files/Fruit%20Salsa%20and%20Cinnamon%20Chips.jpg

Tombom
09-23-2011, 07:25 PM
Like this?

http://i56.tinypic.com/2w30v4h.jpg

Titanuk
09-23-2011, 07:25 PM
i think i should be in there but with happy comments

naez
09-23-2011, 07:32 PM
red99 EH

Convict
09-23-2011, 07:36 PM
loving these epic forum wars going on.. the hype is building beyond control

Dojii
09-23-2011, 07:40 PM
I just find it amusing how these kids are like "OH WATCH OUT FOR US BLUEBIES WE'VE BEEN PLAYING PVP FOREVER GET READY TO GET OWNED"

lethdar
09-23-2011, 07:42 PM
Lol dojii so mad, so bad.

Anyone else remember when he cried in vent after we gave the naggy drum to a more useful bard (someone's 3rd alt).

valithteezee
09-23-2011, 07:44 PM
I SENSE ANIMOSITY

Terpuntine
09-23-2011, 07:47 PM
I'm apalled by the amount of anger that went into tjis thread dohee. I thought you were better than this.

Dojii
09-23-2011, 07:53 PM
Lol funny cause terp didn't even stick around for PVP once Zephyros and Defiant went kos.

Laugh out loud. We chased you guys down to all the ends and your big old guild just crumbled once there was any competition and Pvp.

or did u guys just quit to play WoW? you can use that one I won't deny you your opportunity to smokescreen the past like all the rest of your self-deluded pals.

returnofahipster
09-23-2011, 08:00 PM
I vote bluebies, and non bluebies alike rally the forces to rid the server of these douche bags from day 1. I also hope the GM,s keep an eye on their shenanigans as well. The other day i asked a friend if another acquaintance we knew was gay. He responded if you have to ask its probably so. Same with a cheater. Does so and so hack? If you have to ask its probably so.

Galacticus
09-23-2011, 08:01 PM
I vote bluebies, and non bluebies alike rally the forces to rid the server of these douche bags from day 1. I also hope the GM,s keep an eye on their shenanigans as well. The other day i asked a friend if another acquaintance we knew was gay. He responded if you have to ask its probably so. Same with a cheater. Does so and so hack? If you have to ask its probably so.

R u sure bro?

Dojii
09-23-2011, 08:04 PM

Anyone else remember when he cried in vent after we gave the naggy drum to a more useful bard (someone's 3rd alt).

Typical response. "Anyone else wanna come bag on Dojii, cause he just pretty much summed up my 3.0 career in a short paragraph, cmon guys back me up here on this thread"

Ya go get some pals to help you trash talk man. I'm used to the lack of substance. I've been popping in and out of this forum listening to you all glorify each other for the last 3 months and ooooh ahhhh about how awesome you guys are.

Sorry to throw stones in your calm little cozy pond. Just wanted to get some reality on this forum for once.

fiegi
09-23-2011, 08:17 PM
http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/8139/dojiicaughthacking2.png

Cast
09-23-2011, 08:27 PM
Clearly photoshoppe.... ah fuck it, definitely hacking

Smedy, why don't you take this mans whistle away and shame him.

Lord Binky
09-23-2011, 08:30 PM
heh, yeah, you could say im a master of wow pvp. best back off before thigns get dangerous

Crenshinabon
09-23-2011, 08:35 PM
Halfling bard? Kunark mask?

Bards posting kill pics is pretty lol.

Darksinga
09-23-2011, 08:40 PM
I used to kill Dojii on Zek, think we were still guilded on Vallon, but I certainly agree he is much better than Lethdar. What a bad bard, even with all that gear. What did he roll originally? Wasn't it a mage? Whorella? So bad

Dojii
09-23-2011, 08:44 PM
Clearly photoshoppe.... ah fuck it, definitely hacking

Smedy, why don't you take this mans whistle away and shame him.

sorry for ruining your dick rider parade. I should just leave you guys alone so you can lube it up and circle jerk each other. By the sound of it you don't want any competition. Because that would just disrupt all the honeymooning you all do on the forums together.

You're a bug splat on my windshield. I'd love to hear what Smedy has to say as well. Good or bad.

Luv how you all ride the "basketball" term too. And don't even know where it came from or why. Too bad you weren't there when basketball happened.

Dojii
09-23-2011, 08:49 PM
I used to kill Dojii on Zek, think we were still guilded on Vallon, but I certainly agree he is much better than Lethdar. What a bad bard, even with all that gear. What did he roll originally? Wasn't it a mage? Whorella? So bad

Dojii on Vallon Zek was played by my little brother. Laeli was my main throughout VZ and I don't remember you ever killing me. Though I did thoroughly enjoy the Plane of Valor PVP, Rystar, Gollon, Darksinga and all you Aerists were always down for PVP even if Defiant did have a gear advantage and you guys always were good fun.

Me playing Dojii on Zek didn't come out till the end of The buried Sea and I held #1 bard throughout Seeds of Destruction expansion. I don't remember you playing post merger, only on VZ.

Cast
09-23-2011, 08:49 PM
BPA
MPA

alerts going off everywhere with that post

lethdar
09-23-2011, 09:02 PM
Oh hi darksinga, good to see newbie bards still attempting to swing on my nuts. Ever figure out how to not kill yourself dual wielding on a damage shield?

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u292/regis0sam/Darksinga.jpg

Titanuk
09-23-2011, 09:05 PM
o man only bads do that
(heresy tagged)

pojab
09-23-2011, 09:07 PM
i dont even get this? what is dojji doing posting things other than random unrelated youtube videos?

Dojii
09-23-2011, 09:08 PM
Oh hi darksinga, good to see newbie bards still attempting to swing on my nuts.

wtf are u talking about??? all you did was play selos. You didn't even attempt a 1v1 ever on 3.0. And you wouldn't leave a zone without a full group and a healer.

you're bitchmade, stuck on a drum. And played a bard just so you could get praised for omg selos'ing a group.

Not only that but you had better gear towards the end of that box and still wouldn't for the life of you ever go out and PVP solo. You're a fucking joke man. Play a bard again and selos. Just don't be suprised when you get WTF steamrolled in classic. Without all your dickrider loots.

fiegi
09-23-2011, 09:08 PM
Darksinga you keyboard turn wtf man your opinion means ziltch after seeing that sorry

Salty
09-23-2011, 09:13 PM
Doji come at me with your scrub crew.

vinx
09-23-2011, 09:13 PM
that SS has been posted multiple times.
how could you NOT have seen it by now?

lethdar
09-23-2011, 09:20 PM
Dojii bro i get it, you're mad, its ok.

I mean, just because you're a terrible bard incapable of twisting more than 2 songs in pvp, unable to understand the concept of not top slotting your selos so it doesn't get chain dispelled by better players, literally cried tears in vent when not awarded a naggy drum, and outed yourself as a hacker in a public and embarrassing way doesn't mean you should be ashamed.

Oh wait yeah it does.

Titanuk
09-23-2011, 09:23 PM
salty fucking pumped
calling out everyone insight

pojab
09-23-2011, 09:23 PM
dojji i cant stay mad at u with a face like this

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/zlyf/dojjitarantino.jpg

JayDee
09-23-2011, 09:27 PM
uncanny

Rushmore
09-23-2011, 09:31 PM
I've only ever seen proof of Dojji hacking!!!

Leave my clean whistle pals alone.

Giovanni
09-23-2011, 09:45 PM
Grimtoad -- Nerd.

Can I interest you in some anime?

Feces
09-23-2011, 09:45 PM
Dojii why you be a douche to me dog? I've always had a good customer service oriented relationship with you?

Disappointed dog.

Dojii
09-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Dojii bro i get it, you're mad, its ok.

I mean, just because you're a terrible bard incapable of twisting more than 2 songs in pvp, unable to understand the concept of not top slotting your selos so it doesn't get chain dispelled by better players, literally cried tears in vent when not awarded a naggy drum, and outed yourself as a hacker in a public and embarrassing way doesn't mean you should be ashamed.

Oh wait yeah it does.

You were spoonfed Aon, Crown of Rile, who knows besides you how many other instant clickies you had. And on the 2 maybe 3 times we even fought after I left TD I had 2 buffs (jboots, and gobby earring) while I have #'s of people chain pelling me not to mention your refusal to enter PVP zones without Golem wand 4 slot dispells >> holds no bearing to your comments on my abilities.

You cling desperately to a moment I got dispelled and still made it to a zone line? I died on my bard when 5 of us went into sebilis to fight 20 TDT. I actually PVP'd solo all the time and have numberless kills. And left your shit handpicked guild because you don't know how to merit loots.

Then I came hard in kunark, server firsted 75% of the content, dropped your cleric like a orc pawn. Stomped handpicked in chardok, VS, several other times you guys came to contest in kunark and then you all suddenly disappear because theres a new power house on the server?

We contested you guys regardless if we were just running back and throwing nakeds on you in fear.

You have ZERO 1v1 kills on your twinked bard >> live with it. You're a pussy.

Your shit nagafen drum meant nothing to me I formed a guild one month later and server firsted bard epic, and pretty much every other epic for my guild. And all you can do is hide behind self-proclaimed elitists begging them for help to back you up on the forums on an argument you can't even bring foraged roots to.

Not to mention ending 3.0 I had a warrior epic, cleric epic, rogue epic all in a week?? Loots??? cmon bro.

you guys are pussies when it really boils down to it and you've been here on the forums riding eachothers dick and saying how much you're gonna own Blue server players? really intimidating man. Try making a guild from scratch and knocking off the top guilds then get back to me.

You're fodder, who delights in having all your praise simply from playing a bard years after you saw what we did to Heresy, no homo, and circle of trust all combined against us in velious. You followed in my wake. And you glutted yourself on praises from nerds and trannys in your vent.

come at me with something REAL you did with your bard besides being a bitch.

Amuk
09-23-2011, 09:58 PM
The few times I've played with Lethdar or heard him on vent I've learnt quite a few tricks actually haha, and I considered myself knowledgable - this just seems like bitterness.

Pudge
09-23-2011, 10:12 PM
2) My whistle

a couple days before vztz's final collapse, i recovered this from 3rd gate, in a box buried beneath feigi's bind

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg585/scaled.php?server=585&filename=whistle002.jpg&res=medium

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg832/scaled.php?server=832&filename=whistle001.jpg&res=medium
if you look close you can still make out the inscription here..

Titanuk
09-23-2011, 10:15 PM
pudge , you told me you used MQ before velious when i was guilded with u in ToW ...

naez
09-23-2011, 10:15 PM
one day yall grow up a lil

Dojii
09-23-2011, 10:16 PM
The few times I've played with Lethdar or heard him on vent I've learnt quite a few tricks actually haha, and I considered myself knowledgable - this just seems like bitterness.

The truth is often a bitter pill to be swallowed. Sorry I didn't come carebare'ing it up, but that thread made by cast is straight propaganda garbage spewed at players that havn't even PVP'd yet.

Strutting around all this big fucking badass hardcore unconquerable uberness that is a facade to the real history of VZTZ 2.0, velious, and 3.0.

So because I point out weakness, or faults in this cream covered shit cake they're feeding you on the other thread, and high fiving eachother, just wanted people to know, that there is always two sides to every story :D

jilena
09-23-2011, 10:17 PM
I hope the drama improves once this releases. I need this in greater volume to bate.

Pudge
09-23-2011, 10:21 PM
pudge , you told me you used MQ before velious when i was guilded with u in ToW ...

dude tit don't make shit up, i NEVER used hacks ever. ever evar. just plain wrong to accuse something like that

i forgive you though if you were thinking of someone else

fiegi
09-23-2011, 10:22 PM
I'm gonna be honest here. I am concerned for dohiii. He said he quit everquest because his rl was in shambles and he needed to find a life, not because he was outted for posting screenshots with mq2 usage. Now he's back and fully immersed. Please dohii tell me everything is a-ok so I can sleep well tonight.

juicedsixfo
09-23-2011, 10:32 PM
I do enjoy threads where one guy takes on like 10. Bravo.

Titanuk
09-23-2011, 10:33 PM
dude tit don't make shit up, i NEVER used hacks ever. ever evar. just plain wrong to accuse something like that

i forgive you though if you were thinking of someone else

nou

Cancerface
09-23-2011, 10:38 PM
Kind of sad to see dojtard blow up at people whose nuts he cupped oh so well for oh so long. Anyways congratulations buddy, you have finally realized that the EQ EMU pvp scene is the same 20 fucking retards who probably all use MQ (except Lasher and Letsjoe <3 ) jerking each other off via the forums waiting for the next server.

I hope you get your life back together and I hope you are able to have some fun on Red99.

Gnar
09-23-2011, 10:41 PM

Sounded like an enraged e-wigger. Think he was on ignore for a few months after that. White trash dohee at his finest, posting random mad-factoids he keeps in his little everquest diary of failure.

Dojii
09-23-2011, 10:44 PM
I'm gonna be honest here. I am concerned for dohiii. He said he quit everquest because his rl was in shambles and he needed to find a life, not because he was outted for posting screenshots with mq2 usage. Now he's back and fully immersed. Please dohii tell me everything is a-ok so I can sleep well tonight.

you've been trying to take jabs at me for almost 2 years now unprovoked. my mere presence offends you and your vaginal fluids leak so much i'm surprised you don't drown in them. We're talkin who knows how many countless hours you've spent just trying to get at me; and it's always some irrelevant misconstrued bullshit because you suffer from a tiny dick syndrome and need 7 other people with you on a thread to even approach me, because intellectually you lack any form of substance or creativity.

I'm used to haters, had fans stalking me on Zek, this kid Herroic would just freak out on me any time I spoke in general chat. When you spend more time trying to save up some sort of bull shit comeback it just makes me laugh even harder everytime you repost. Because none of it has anything to do with the truth or PVP and just testifies to your intrinsic hatred of me. Pro-tip, it takes ALOT more out of you than it does me. you're just a mindless skeleton that agroes when I walk by.

Enjoy going back to your drawing board but, hopefully one day you will realize its futile and you're full of whiny QQ and bullshit.

Cancerface
09-23-2011, 10:51 PM
Let's not get ahead of yourself little guy. You're a mediocre player who MQ2's and has a shitload of time on his hands which, while being a recipe for success in EQ, still doesn't change the fact that you ain't shit and will never be shit.

Gnar
09-23-2011, 10:51 PM
that was a long post, did not read. but i got the feeling you said I have been trying to come at you for 2 years unprovoked, and YOU called me out kid.

:)

Kraz
09-23-2011, 10:52 PM
i cant keep up....

fiegi
09-23-2011, 10:53 PM
excellent. my post of concern for him turned into an essay response. glorious victory on the messageboard front

Vile
09-23-2011, 10:54 PM
whoa

Cancerface
09-23-2011, 10:54 PM
we are all losing on this thread. all of us.

Dojii
09-23-2011, 10:55 PM
haha this great look at all these kids and their dickrider sigs of megaman. only attests further to the fact that you can't stand on your own feet when you come at me. you guys are so cool, i bet you'll show all these bluebies just how awesome you are hahah.

you should just rename your guild from Holocaust to <Tool Shed>. And i'm pretty sure that uber elite guildname Holocaust is gonna last really long on a server that is actually moderated by GM's who give a shit about the community.

Fits quite nicely with your intentions to prey upon the weak, and mock some form of "tyranny". And death of millions of jews. Should float across nicely. You'll be SUPER bad ass now, holocaust and megaman signatures ohhh man these guys are really spooking out the population for Red99.

Cancerface
09-23-2011, 10:58 PM
why don't you channel some of the energy in your forum posts into some college credits

Dojii
09-23-2011, 10:59 PM
that was a long post, did not read. but i got the feeling you said I have been trying to come at you for 2 years unprovoked, and YOU called me out kid.

:)

I cant number the times whenever I was in some discussion that never included you and because you got shit stomped, you always had some shit to say Gnar out of the blue. Oh one day thanks for that shadowstep dojii you saved my life. Next day after I leave the guild...

oh QQQ dojii's a fucking asshole. fuck off.

Cast
09-23-2011, 11:01 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/24bkr9f.jpg

Pudge
09-23-2011, 11:02 PM
lol

fiegi
09-23-2011, 11:02 PM
why don't you channel some of the energy in your forum posts into some college credits

Lol

Aenor
09-23-2011, 11:03 PM
Dojii you are the man. Somebody had to say it. This forum was so full of man on man manual and oral action it was turning into a gay porn site.

fiegi
09-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Always got a kick out of that dojii myspaxw dedicated to his everquest adventures

Gnar
09-23-2011, 11:04 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/24bkr9f.jpg

lolol

Cast
09-23-2011, 11:09 PM
This is the lull before he "comes at me" bros.

Wonder what he's putting together... only other option is he pulled the trigger.

Secrets
09-23-2011, 11:13 PM
everquest isn't hard actually, he's right.

it's more gear based than any other pvp mmo, and having those utilities available.

also, it's a numbers game in any situation. I don't think anyone is going to fight fair in pvp to begin with unless it was forced upon them. that being said, massive zerg vs zerg looks fun.

also rogean and I are masters at pvp. we did a 2 versus 365 and won.

Dojii
09-23-2011, 11:13 PM

Wonder what he's putting together... only other option is he pulled the trigger.

?? you got like 10 nubs trying to shit talk me. 1 keyboard vs many. sorry I shot down your little ego saturated dick grinding fest?

juicedsixfo
09-23-2011, 11:19 PM
anyone who replied to the op lost

you indeed are the mad ones

how does dojii's hook feel lodged deep, deep down in your throats

Snufz
09-23-2011, 11:24 PM

it's more gear based than any other pvp mmo, and having those utilities available.

also, it's a numbers game in any situation. I don't think anyone is going to fight fair in pvp to begin with unless it was forced upon them. that being said, massive zerg vs zerg looks fun.

EQ isn't hard, but there is a massive difference between a decent player, and a good player.

We proved many times that a good 3-6 people can beat groups/raids.

Gnar
09-23-2011, 11:25 PM

It takes him so long to respond that you have to read 2 or 3 of his posts to see if he has seen yours yet.

Cast
09-23-2011, 11:25 PM

Best recent example of why that's not really the case on emu:

Titanuk's naked druid, some guild portbot druid, and my main character (druid) held 24 people from doing vox for 3 hours until we were able to muster 12 players to the permafrost zoneline.

We stalemated fighting them between zones for awhile until the GM in the zone forced us to either fight (roughly 12 vs 25 at the time) or leave.

Led by Player "X", we won that fight (30 minutes of continuous fighting, against equally geared, leveled, and "skilled" players; apparently not!) and enjoyed Vox-breast for dinner.

I could go on explaining why the same dozen people have won every iteration of PVP servers on Emu for the past 2-3 years as well. Everyone knows how to cast ice comet on a wizard at level 50, but there's a big skill disparity between those who know what to do with their class in every situation, how to fight as a group, and EQ or Emu related tricks that get magnified with all else equal

At least... that's what I teach my guys on the court.

Harrison
09-23-2011, 11:27 PM
3 druids did not stop 24 people unless they were training

Cast
09-23-2011, 11:29 PM
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/10203822.jpg

Shut up moron

vinx
09-23-2011, 11:31 PM
I could go on explaining why the same dozen people have won every iteration of PVP servers on Emu for the past 2-3 years as well.
Please do..

more propaganda to cut out the blue experiments and free up content for reds

down with the blues!

pojab
09-23-2011, 11:38 PM

laughed pretty hard at this.

Tonomar
09-23-2011, 11:41 PM
Thoroughly disappointed I didn't see my name in that list.

Amuk
09-23-2011, 11:48 PM
Secrets took on hundreds of flees with a bug bomb and won, but then got seriously sick so maybe he lost in the long run.

Silikten
09-23-2011, 11:57 PM
Thoroughly disappointed I didn't see my name in that list.

i agree

Palemoon
09-24-2011, 12:03 AM

This guy is right. Going from Rallos and then Sullon, to a few years with Shadowbane until they closed their doors, EQ pvp is not the best enviornment to fulfill your "300" fantasy in.

I also have a feeling that all these guys that have been playing on the free servers are going to need a big period of readjusting to EQ without hacks.

PvP is supposed to "add to" a game like EQ, not be the sole reason for playing.

I hope the players that want some pvp with their EQ outnumber the "quake arena in norrath" crowd or the sever will shrink into just another small cesspool like i've seen so many other games with pvp devolve into.

returnofahipster
09-24-2011, 12:06 AM
good post palemoon. i couldn't agree more and i hope that the community maintains the integrity of the project and don't allow a few jerks to ruin another server,.

Tonomar
09-24-2011, 12:12 AM
EverQuest isn't hard at all, it just comes down to who can sit in a diaper and live off hot pockets the longest. http://www.overflow.biz/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/25419991.jpg

valithteezee
09-24-2011, 12:15 AM
Cast, why are you saying you stopped us from doing Vox?

I remember that day, and while you did stall us we just didn't have the man-power to take her. Wasn't because you guys saved-fucking-day though.

Aesop
09-24-2011, 12:22 AM
you're just a mindless skeleton that agroes when I walk by.

You have to admit that was a pretty sick EverQuest burn.

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 12:29 AM
Cast, why are you saying you stopped us from doing Vox?

I remember that day, and while you did stall us we just didn't have the man-power to take her. Wasn't because you guys saved-fucking-day though.

you had 25 fucking people in the zone? not enough man power?

gloinz
09-24-2011, 12:32 AM
no ss didnt happen

Harrison
09-24-2011, 12:34 AM

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 12:36 AM
some people are just better than some

vinx
09-24-2011, 12:48 AM
some people are just better than some
Dojii was right about one thing

the circle jerk continues

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 12:53 AM
moved my bowflex into the computer room so now i can get super pumped before big battles

valithteezee
09-24-2011, 12:55 AM
You sound like a politician, "25 people in the zone" there was like 9 of us at most.

Dojii
09-24-2011, 12:57 AM
Best recent example of why that's not really the case on emu:

Titanuk's naked druid, some guild portbot druid, and my main character (druid) held 24 people from doing vox for 3 hours.

and I highsunned tormax solo while 30 ppl were raiding him and destroyed their entire raid?? whats your point?

anyone can be a cheese dick. but all this buttfucking on the forums is just making you look like a tool.

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 01:15 AM
and I highsunned tormax solo while 30 ppl were raiding him and destroyed their entire raid??

was sadtimes

pojab
09-24-2011, 02:07 AM
how come casts post came off as humorous with a bit of lighthearted arrogance, while dojji comes of more like the columbine trench coat kids last tantrum against their inattentive parents?

Xareth
09-24-2011, 02:27 AM
you had 25 fucking people in the zone? not enough man power?

But zergling implies 50-75+ right?

Bombfist
09-24-2011, 03:22 AM
RIP BROMONTANA POTATOCHUP, NEVER FORGIVE, NEVER FORGET.

Darksinga
09-24-2011, 04:47 AM
Darksinga you keyboard turn wtf man your opinion means ziltch after seeing that sorry

How do i mouse turn with a laptop

solid
09-24-2011, 04:52 AM

Fo real. Sucks that they haven't invented a mouse that you can use on a laptop yet.

Sniperfire
09-24-2011, 04:53 AM
Fo real. Sucks that they haven't invented a mouse that you can use on a laptop yet.

you should sell this idea prob make some coin

solid
09-24-2011, 04:54 AM
Solid -- . . . praises himself just as much as the rest of these faggots but disappears when any real competition comes on the box.

False, there has never been any real competition on the box.

solid
09-24-2011, 04:55 AM
you should sell this idea prob make some coin

Submitting my patent first thing tomorrow morning- and none of you assholes better try and beat me to it.

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 05:57 AM
False, there has never been any real competition on the box.

Smedy
09-24-2011, 06:17 AM
dojii should drop a rap about the current situation

fiegi
09-24-2011, 06:25 AM
Darksinga is a lost cause geez. I mean really??vztz playerbase was just that bad I guess

Threepoint
09-24-2011, 06:50 AM

I was there and they did. ofcourse I was just semi afk asking what the hold up was until I logged from boredom.

Threepoint
09-24-2011, 06:52 AM
It really isnt that tough however when youre dealing with a bunch of disorganized dimwits

canardvc
09-24-2011, 07:29 AM
dojii should drop a rap about the current situation

Or maybe Harrison has something to say about it

Harrison
09-24-2011, 07:31 AM

^this. You're not going to prove otherwise because no one is that bad, not even Fish Bait.

canardvc
09-24-2011, 07:37 AM
^this. You're not going to prove otherwise because no one is that bad, not even Fish Bait.

Step back a bit bro. Don't get hurt that early, server isn't even opened

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 09:43 AM

gm was there

Xantille
09-24-2011, 12:01 PM
I got nothing but love for Dohii and pals. The college credit thing made me lol though.

valithteezee
09-24-2011, 12:16 PM
gm was there

Screenshots or it didn't happen. I'll start us off.

http://www.bestguitarsolo.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/raped1.jpg

valithteezee
09-24-2011, 12:33 PM
http://www.bestguitarsolo.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/gwb.jpg

Vile
09-24-2011, 12:50 PM

awesome

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 12:50 PM
Screenshots or it didn't happen. I'll start us off.

http://www.bestguitarsolo.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/raped1.jpg

yea u finally got a kill after i killed 4 of you or so. good job pal

Mage lost to monk 1v1 in LS?

http://i53.tinypic.com/zxv3ix.jpg

fiegi
09-24-2011, 12:51 PM
oh shit is the herd gonna round back up for red99?

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 12:51 PM
http://i53.tinypic.com/21aabnt.jpg

Vile
09-24-2011, 12:56 PM
lol @ Chuck not buffing u

Convict
09-24-2011, 12:57 PM
I hope the herd shows up for r99 gonna need some easy kills when there's no real pvp going on

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 12:58 PM
lol @ Chuck not buffing u

i got my buffs pal dont u wurrry

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 12:59 PM

i like

fiegi
09-24-2011, 01:06 PM
HEHE

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 01:08 PM
HEHE

bigfag

Scribbles
09-24-2011, 01:40 PM
very goog thread. thanx 4 share

welp seeing as i play on a macbook with no right click button (i dont use external mouse) but still somehow manage 2 not keyboard turn im sure u can figure it out

fiegi
09-24-2011, 01:42 PM
darksinga so lost....... the sad part is he's played eq like that the entire time and didn't realize something wasn't right.

Knuckle
09-24-2011, 02:24 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSn01ffGHnyLB9AoXaGqCnUZbfjl3yI9 F0ZCwNyCZSwz9MVB3yTQxpQlg7sNQ

Dojii - a warm body guild recruit bard that got caught using macroquest in a screenshot in which he was trying to explain how pro he was at everquest PVP by killing a level 40 on his 60 bard.

He later thought he was good when he was the only active guild on the server slaying trakanon.

Posts lots of youtube links.

hotstud
09-24-2011, 02:27 PM
I envision all the big names here to be the people who roll around with 10 of their friends to bust up people soloing and then take screen shots and brag about how they're so tough. I envision this because that's who all the "big names" on all the PvP servers were. The assholes who wouldn't fight unless they outnumbered you and if you caught them in a 1v1 they would be running their asses across 5 zones just to find a friend so it could be 2v1.

lethdar
09-24-2011, 02:34 PM
and I highsunned tormax solo while 30 ppl were raiding him and destroyed their entire raid?? whats your point?

anyone can be a cheese dick. but all this buttfucking on the forums is just making you look like a tool.

You really need to get a grip pal, the only reason you started doing this is because I started high sunning mobs in kael, followed by you being recruited into heresy because they didn't have a bard of their own because I had started playing again.

Knuckle
09-24-2011, 03:41 PM
I envision all the big names here to be the people who roll around with 10 of their friends to bust up people soloing and then take screen shots and brag about how they're so tough. I envision this because that's who all the "big names" on all the PvP servers were. The assholes who wouldn't fight unless they outnumbered you and if you caught them in a 1v1 they would be running their asses across 5 zones just to find a friend so it could be 2v1.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c374/00b3r/knuklevsnimble.jpg

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/EQ000030-1.jpg

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/EQ000549.jpg

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/EQ000388.jpg

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/EQ000115.jpg

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh4/estrang87/EQ000062.jpg

u were saying?

Terpuntine
09-24-2011, 03:48 PM

Let's 1v1 bro

Xantille
09-24-2011, 03:59 PM

I don't like to go anywhere w/o Chuck, it's true.

Waffen
09-24-2011, 04:18 PM
comment from an unknown bluebie: you guys fail to see dojii's point. YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF DICKRIDERS! CAPSLOCK I'M ANGRY AND JEALOUS OF MEGAMAN AVATARS OMG CAN I JOIN YUR CLUB? I HAVE FREE VENT SERVER!!!!!

Darksinga
09-24-2011, 04:21 PM
I mouse turn in newer games, plug in my imac mouse, but it really isn't necessary in EQ.

If you ran a rogue, then yeah sure, but besides that it isn't needed, and still with my "KEY TURNING" I've been the only bard to get in the top five on leaderboards every time.

Ride my nuts harder.

PS, just wait till you see my crew on R99. Can't out run selos bitches

Rushmore
09-24-2011, 04:53 PM
I think what knuckle is trying to say is we need YT bros

Dojii
09-24-2011, 05:56 PM
You really need to get a grip pal, the only reason you started doing this is because I started high sunning mobs in kael, followed by you being recruited into heresy because they didn't have a bard of their own because I had started playing again.

haha that was actually the other way around. Just like you not playing a bard until you saw me playing one and shit stomping all of your "pals". I was already in heresy when I high sunned the mob, and you tried to use it later to hide a mob oooh that was sooo greif.

too bad there was no loss of life....

I've been highsunning since --- VERY LONG TYME --- take reference

http://youtu.be/HPNXZLWhUD4

and plus I did it with 50+ people in a zone.... where we would fight over zones with 200+ bigger population than all these little shit boxes you acclaim all your "glory" from.

http://youtu.be/Bq0Bgmlk9RU

you are playing PVP at preschool dickface.

Dojii
09-24-2011, 05:57 PM
and when i was high sunning sol ro, the great part is it returns the mob to 33% + health each time you successfully get it off.

Ravenlof
09-24-2011, 06:05 PM
cant wait to pvp... =)

hotstud
09-24-2011, 07:28 PM
ITT: People who think the most vocal players are the best at PvP. Screen shots from a piece of shit emulator box that was ruined by hackers. No one cares about TZVZ guys, it was as shitty as standard EQEmu. In fact no one even cares about EQ PvP anymore. Everyone knows it was the most unbalanced bullshit ever and was only fun because it added an edge to the PvE. Can't wait to see all the 10v2 screen shots and jumping other guilds / groups after they engage mobs. Oh wait, yes I can. I'll be there though for the limited fun times when the "big name" vocal fags aren't around to ruin everything with MQ2, outnumbered fights, and jumping people while they have aggro all so you can save screen shots and videos no one even cares about.

Amuk
09-24-2011, 07:35 PM
I like "I don't come to your work and slap the cock out of your mouth" IMO I think Uthgaard butchered the style.

hotstud
09-24-2011, 07:40 PM
You guys doing work here? Sad.

P.S. Red99 is going to fail because of the personalities present on this forum, listed at the start of this thread. You guys are all the scum of the scum that 99% of EQ players don't want to deal with. You are the reason why Rallos Zek was created (to keep you away from everyone else) and the reason it failed (because no one wanted to play with you).

impact
09-24-2011, 07:50 PM
guyz. im awesome cuz im 2 good at gamez on the internetz. i win at life cuz of thizz

impact
09-24-2011, 07:51 PM
yall take this shit waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. anyway. have fun

Knuckle
09-24-2011, 07:53 PM
hotstud trying 2 hard to troll, sure hes a qt irl tho with big ballin cars and thangs.

hotstud
09-24-2011, 08:04 PM
I'm not trolling I'm just saying it the way it is. You all sit here on the forums 24 hours a day making 10 posts an hour and think you're some kind of celebrities. The only people who care about your bullshit is the other no lifers here because they want to think any of this matters too. I just wish you would all STFU up and play this shitty video game so it might be functional instead of going down in flames because of you try hards that want to hack and spam forums with a bunch of trash. Just STFU for once, so sick of the "OMG ITS MONDAY, OMG ITS TUESDAY, OMG ITS WEDNESDAY." Don't you guys have ANYTHING else going on in your lives than waiting for this piece of shit server to go up so you can burn it to the ground as soon as possible with your caustic personalities and toxic bullshit that even people who get paid for CSR can't deal with?

Knuckle
09-24-2011, 09:18 PM
dtmb

http://www.project1999.org/forums/image.php?u=15404&dateline=1315912835&type=thumb

Amuk
09-24-2011, 09:21 PM
Better to be a fire work than a slow burning candle bitch, burn red99 to the ground in glory.

Terpuntine
09-24-2011, 09:45 PM
Hotstud is the worse troll eva. All i got from his posts was "I am a huge fan of you all and I really want to roll with you guys on red99 so I can finally have a fulfilling life."

Hotstud, if you want to app bro just say the word we will give you a chance to prove your worthiness.

nategrc
09-24-2011, 09:50 PM
You know the funny thing about the dick riding faggots (myself included) that you have so many fun things to say about is that 99 percent of us will come closer to pussy ( yes it exists ), have better jobs, make more money, and live life longer than your likely fat white trash, rube ass ever had a chance to. Sorry bout it. And guess what, we don't need to make complete tool bags out of ourselves by shit talking on a forum for a game that is well passed it's relevancy, just to have someone to talk to or prove our manhood.

Also, intense homophobia is proven to often be related to internalized sexual frustration, normally being homosexual yourself. Hope you aren't circle jerking to the male avatars in game, because thats a whole nother set of psychological mess.

I suggest getting a life.

Amuk
09-24-2011, 10:05 PM
This thread sucks

Jamuraan
09-24-2011, 10:18 PM
Cool thread about being tuff on the Internet in a game

I hope your mother is proud!

Knuckle
09-24-2011, 10:29 PM
I'd say the fact that not one person has ever agreed with Dojii's confused vision of box history or self proclaimed pro status speaks for itself, also: Macroquest.

Not_Kazowi
09-24-2011, 10:33 PM
dojii, i was always nice to you / took your side but i dont know whats wrong with you anymore.

you are like 29 maybe 30 and making youtube rap videos etc, playing video games way more than i did when i was in college etc

anyways look forward to playing against you, never had a problem with you before

Aenor
09-24-2011, 11:42 PM
The circle jerk continues

Titanuk
09-24-2011, 11:45 PM
FEELS GUUD

Terpuntine
09-24-2011, 11:55 PM
Dojii knows none of the retarded shit hes talking about in this thread happened. Hes trying super duper hard to be a pro troll, hes almost got dankenstein beat in trollin' skills.

Dojii
09-25-2011, 12:16 AM
dojii, i was always nice to you / took your side but i dont know whats wrong with you anymore.

you are like 29 maybe 30 and making youtube rap videos etc, playing video games way more than i did when i was in college etc

anyways look forward to playing against you, never had a problem with you before

http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/3899/rexxqq1.png

rexx says "i never had a problem with you" (http://youtu.be/6FUbXFNn8js)

fiegi
09-25-2011, 12:17 AM
finally he's posting screenshots with no macroquest2 use. he's getting smarter.:D:D

Wonton
09-25-2011, 12:25 AM
finally he's posting screenshots with no macroquest2 use. he's getting smarter.:D:D

dojii . hee hee hee. so determined. so angry. so butt hurt.

Dojii
09-25-2011, 12:25 AM
Dojii knows none of the retarded shit hes talking about in this thread happened. Hes trying super duper hard to be a pro troll, hes almost got dankenstein beat in trollin' skills.

you got rolled off VZ. You summoned yourself gear on VZTZ, and your SK was banned for it. When I tell people the truth, you call it trolling. Ho'kay. You're brain dead.

Sorry if the truth offends you, but its a far cry from trolling. You wouldn't be a shit stain on your diaper in your wheelchair if it wasn't for all to cock riding you're lubing up your asshole for in P99.

QQ

Knuckle
09-25-2011, 12:42 AM

proud of him tbh, hes a quick learner.

Amuk
09-25-2011, 12:45 AM
you got rolled off VZ. You summoned yourself gear on VZTZ, and your SK was banned for it. When I tell people the truth, you call it trolling. Ho'kay. You're brain dead.

Sorry if the truth offends you, but its a far cry from trolling. You wouldn't be a shit stain on your diaper in your wheelchair if it wasn't for all to cock riding you're lubing up your asshole for in P99.
QQ

Not_Kazowi
09-25-2011, 01:23 AM
man dojii i dont know if i should commend you on your dedication or feel sorry about how consumed you are by all of this, either way cool story bro

Dojii
09-25-2011, 02:04 AM
man dojii i dont know if i should commend you on your dedication or feel sorry about how consumed you are by all of this, either way cool story bro

consumed by it? i'm just posting a forum, where you have some 15+ people teaming up on one person, whether it be a bluebie, myself, or whoever. You're a bunch of pussies and YOU, are part of the fan club.

you guys aren't uber you're zerging the forum with self-saturated dickriding nonsense. I just came to point out that your super duper uber club is full of kids that can't and wouldn't/couldn't hold their own in any conversation that had anything to do with the facts.

GG bro on being a follower on a bandwagon full of bitches. I let you all have your fun for 3months plus giving eachother back rubs and hyping eachother up. Just came in to throw some real talk out their. sorry QQ.

Bombfist
09-25-2011, 02:10 AM
TL:DR. EDIT > TL DR !!!!

Flying kick finger is ready, NO DOUBT.

I AM SO FUCKING GOOD AT EVERQUEST.

Knuckle
09-25-2011, 02:18 AM
Dojii is getting picked on guys we should lighten up, Dojii, is the fact that you used macroquest a fact?

Abysal
09-25-2011, 02:24 AM
On 1.0 who was Dojii, did he play? Don't remember him but his rage post really made me feel compelled to post for the first time. I like it

Titanuk
09-25-2011, 02:38 AM
On 1.0 who was Dojii, did he play? Don't remember him but his rage post really made me feel compelled to post for the first time. I like it

omg your alive. you redy for red

Dojii
09-25-2011, 03:19 AM
so mad ryte nowwwwww

Abysal
09-25-2011, 03:26 AM
jersey will be represented on red99 along with hawaii

Titanuk
09-25-2011, 03:33 AM
part of jersey will be represented on red99 along with hawaii

fixed

i get to keep chuck

Terpuntine
09-25-2011, 04:47 AM
Geez, dojii getting the boot from TDT for hacking really made him an angry person. Its just a game bro calm down

SearyxTZ
09-25-2011, 04:52 AM
I'm good at Everquest. I won Discord + led the guild that broke up Heresy.

*rides out of this thread on my harley, off into the sunset*

PS: Xantille is good too. The rest of you fucking SUCK

Titanuk
09-25-2011, 05:13 AM
big tzt going to try and do it small?

Cwall
09-25-2011, 08:17 AM
lol what the fuck is going on

did this guy really just make a thread calling everybody out and then act like a victim when they put him in his place?

i'm gonna go ahead and give him the benefit of the doubt and say he must be trolling and not mentally retarded irl

Amuk
09-25-2011, 10:12 AM
Editing my post back in.

I only saw Dojii and his uber guild once, trak was about to spawn soon and he zoned into two groups of the guys flaming him on the board here in TT. Lethdar, I believe, darkness wanded him and he got shit on fairly fast - no biggy.

The guild headed into Seb ready to fight his guild (already at traks spawn point), there was a little fighting at the ent when they COH'd a guy with agro and wiped their guild. Simply walked in and took Trak - I was pretty new to the server and didn't really know all the characters, but they were screaming at Fiegi saying he trained them on Crescent from the ent in seb while he was standing right next to me the entire time.

Think this kid got a lot of facts wrong judging by how bad the only encounter I had with them was.

Terpuntine
09-25-2011, 10:16 AM
Dojii top slots selos like a boss.

fistses
09-25-2011, 10:30 AM
I was pretty new to the server and didn't really know all the characters, but they were screaming at Fiegi saying he trained them on Crescent from the ent in seb while he was standing right next to me the entire time.

Fiegi can be in two places at once, welcome to Macroquest4: Where basketball meets hockey.

Dojii
09-25-2011, 03:55 PM
Editing my post back in.

I only saw Dojii and his uber guild once, trak was about to spawn soon and he zoned into two groups of the guys flaming him on the board here in TT. Lethdar, I believe, darkness wanded him and he got shit on fairly fast - no biggy.

The guild headed into Seb ready to fight his guild (already at traks spawn point), there was a little fighting at the ent when they COH'd a guy with agro and wiped their guild. Simply walked in and took Trak - I was pretty new to the server and didn't really know all the characters, but they were screaming at Fiegi saying he trained them on Crescent from the ent in seb while he was standing right next to me the entire time.

Think this kid got a lot of facts wrong judging by how bad the only encounter I had with them was.

This is that ... trying to think of his name cause he was fairly noob to the server.... ehhh rogue. Almost there.... eh some woodelf rogue can't remember his name. But most certainly your perspective is really important based on...

1) you joined the guild that had been farming the shit out of everything high end and veeshan's peak and had better guild than anyone on the server....

2) And that fight you made reference to was less than a month of the formation of nightmare towards the ass end of 3.0 where we had not only poorly geared players, but always out numbered on trak spawns by top notch geared toons.

So we tried to get trakanon dur durrrrrrr with a bunch of underdogs. Real slick bro hope you remember this triumphant glory for the rest of your career.

Dojii
09-25-2011, 04:00 PM
lol what the fuck is going on

did this guy really just make a thread calling everybody out and then act like a victim when they put him in his place?

i'm gonna go ahead and give him the benefit of the doubt and say he must be trolling and not mentally retarded irl

lol what the fuck is going on ??? :eek:

Abysal
09-25-2011, 04:11 PM
going to enjoy shitting on everyone , especially the trash who hacked 1.0 and 3.0 and still got trashed

Dojii
09-25-2011, 04:12 PM
gotta enjoy the grind first.

Dojii
09-25-2011, 04:19 PM
so first of all I rode a bunch of cock to make sure I was outfitted in the best gear and would have the least of challenges on the PVP server. Then we took our awesome guild who had little to no competition for the last 6 months versus Dojii's new guild that formed right before the server came down. I have to say I really do understand you know, everything from box 2.0 Velious, and 3.0's kunark launch. I have a lot of raw data to counter-analyze here.

that made a lot of sense bro.

http://fishbowl.pastiche.org/archives/pictures/greater_internet_fuckwad_theory.jpg

fiegi
09-25-2011, 04:41 PM
going to enjoy shitting on everyone , especially the trash who hacked 1.0 and 3.0 and still got trashed

are you going to desperately try to ally with savage wolves, airtight granny, and any other guild you can find to compete again?

this thread calls for abysal.jpg

Titanuk
09-25-2011, 04:42 PM
=jersey will be represented on red99 along with hawaii

http://i55.tinypic.com/nno9bc.jpg

lethdar
09-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Abysal lost 17 - 0 during the actual fight, the only kills they got on us afterwards were during the bind rushing training. In any case, jersey crew pretty bad, remember when you merged with the biggest guild on the server to try and stop us and still failed?

Chuck, why u sit on my cleric's head, sadface

Titanuk
09-25-2011, 05:25 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/o8fd7d.png

Titanuk
09-25-2011, 05:28 PM
big twoclose going to play?

Terpuntine
09-25-2011, 05:45 PM
I hope so, twoclose is my bestest pal.

Amuk
09-25-2011, 05:53 PM
My only point was that you zoned into two grps and got shit on instantly, dunno I guess you had a bad night, but with /who all enabled seems like a dumbfuck move to me - maybe you did a buncha pro shit normally and that was an odd one time thing, but I doubt it.

Then you wiped to COHing a kid training the exit, not sure what this has to do with the guild or VP or gear etc etc.

Dojii
09-25-2011, 06:00 PM
My only point was that you zoned into two grps and got shit on instantly, dunno I guess you had a bad night, but with /who all enabled seems like a dumbfuck move to me - maybe you did a buncha pro shit normally and that was an odd one time thing, but I doubt it.

Then you wiped to COHing a kid training the exit, not sure what this has to do with the guild or VP or gear etc etc.

Dying for a chance at trakanon? would u rather us not have even tried to PVP for it?

we went up 5v20 knowing we would lose before, you gonna QQ about that to? contest is contest regardless of how you wanna view it or what you think.

Or when we would actually be naked running up PVPing you guys in fear when u were trying to do Cazic thule. We were NAKED and our corpses were under your raid. but we still fought. cmon bro don't be such a pussy.

Ziggy
09-25-2011, 06:07 PM
you use comic sans in your eq ui, you lose the internet

Yawn_God
09-25-2011, 06:11 PM
So much fucking hate.

Makes me not feel bad I don't play.

Terpuntine
09-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Yes, Dojii is filled to the brim with hate. He really shouldnt be angry, the only reason he got booted from The Dream Team is because he got caught hacking and we had to remove him so we could set an example that hacking would not be tolerated in our guild. Now hes just a bitter and angry person.

Knuckle
09-25-2011, 06:21 PM
Dohee lives in a dream world where he did big things on garagebox.

Dojii
09-25-2011, 06:22 PM
expletives do not = hate. terp you're so soft everytime u talk i feel like im wiping my ass with charmin ultra

fiegi
09-25-2011, 06:29 PM
Yes, Dojii is filled to the brim with hate. He really shouldnt be angry, the only reason he got booted from The Dream Team is because he got caught hacking and we had to remove him so we could set an example that hacking would not be tolerated in our guild. Now hes just a bitter and angry person.

vinx
09-25-2011, 06:35 PM
lol

Crenshinabon
09-25-2011, 06:37 PM
I'm not trolling.

You must not understand EQ pvp. It is by far the best open world mmo whos camping system makes for some great contested pvp. I am a gamer and check this forum regularly to see if Red99 has opened up. Most modern day games follow the same bs FPS or rpg style that makes me want to quit games forever. (rift, aion, wow, conan, swtor) I am so psyched that we finally get a classic style EQ pvp experience once again not had since 2000.

You seriously sound like a troll and I lol at you for taking these guys serious. 95% of the shit these people say are good for some chuckles and they are just waiting for a bad ass pvp server like a LOT of other people.

Stop trollin the pvp forum bro, sounds like Gears of War 3 might be your kind of style.
Umadbro? I RAGE AT GAMES TO! RAWR!!!! IM SO ANGRY!!!! IMA GO TROLL THE PVP FORUMS AND THEN PLAY SOME HALO5!!!!
Not to mention that it sounds like you are against this server and eq pvp. Why the fk are you even still here? Sounds like you are wasting more time than me considering I am looking forward to this. You are what? Just bored and felt like trolling pvp forums?

Crenshinabon
09-25-2011, 06:49 PM
And Dojii, you sound mad too bro.
Why do you care so much about what happened in crappy old tzvz servers that had no real point through accelerated xp/boxing/low populations. Just move on bro, better for your health and sanity.

pojab
09-25-2011, 07:16 PM
hi abysal. miss our late night hang out sessions jerseypal.

Cast
09-25-2011, 07:24 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/1y23ye.jpg

Dojii
09-25-2011, 07:47 PM

hacking was not only tolerated in TDT but endorsed haha :) Good old Dash prime example.

Dojii
09-25-2011, 07:55 PM
and when i removed myself from TDT had jozz trying to setup confrences and voice chats with me for evvvv errrrrr. no hate but some of my friends came back who wanted to play and really there was no competition on the server anyway so why stay in TDT?

through together a guild in a night. White knight disbanded after we took 10 of their members and went on to take some spawns. Got my lawn gnomes epics. Gnome warrior and gnome cleric epic'd hahah. /tear pixels lost.

Abysal
09-25-2011, 11:52 PM
I find it kind of flattering that you guys save screenshots of winning A SINGLE pvp fight against me lol. I almost wish i had the trolling ability to save all the pointless screenshots of my kills or / guild v guild stomping that took place during 1.0 and 3.0. Can't win every fight otherwise it wouldnt be fun, but i win the most i guarantee it. And hell yes im ready to grind Dojii. And yo Pojab whats good

Vile
09-25-2011, 11:54 PM
I find it kind of flattering that you guys save screenshots of winning A SINGLE pvp fight against me lol. I almost wish i had the trolling ability to save all the pointless screenshots of my kills or / guild v guild stomping that took place during 1.0 and 3.0. Can't win every fight otherwise it wouldnt be fun, but i win the most i guarantee it. And hell yes im ready to grind Dojii. And yo Pojab whats good

abysal what up nig

Abysal
09-25-2011, 11:58 PM
vile dude whats up you have FF vent? pop in, and who u rolling with when this opens trying to find out where everyone is going guild wise when this starts

Vile
09-26-2011, 12:02 AM
pm me that vent -- my play time gonna be jacked for this box.. but im gong to be diaperquesting the week of launch.

need to hit 35 asap so i can always group w/ some bros.

Aesop
09-26-2011, 12:06 AM
Sucks I'm not going to be able to diaperquest.

Dojii
09-26-2011, 12:33 AM
i'm joining up with skunky cause he reminds me of aspitx

fiegi
09-26-2011, 12:35 AM

einy, Einy, EINY!!!

Titanuk
09-26-2011, 12:50 AM

think the only fight u claim to win was CT cuz u wanted to raid at 4am (was no fight)
Other than that i dont think we ever lost a fight and u didnt even see Inny until kunark/ naggy or vox once lets do this was made

Titanuk
09-26-2011, 12:52 AM
i'm joining up with skunky cause he reminds me of aspitx

nice lol

Abysal
09-26-2011, 01:41 AM
I claim to win alot of fights lol, just no cache of SS's to post all over about it because when i kill one of you retards or hackers i dont care enough usually to SS it and jerk off to it later. I also claim in any group v group situation my crew will always win which was the case on end game 1.0

fiegi
09-26-2011, 01:47 AM
I claim to win alot of fights lol, just no cache of SS's to post all over about it because when i kill one of you retards or hackers i dont care enough usually to SS it and jerk off to it later. I also claim in any group v group situation my crew will always win which was the case on end game 1.0

Don't feel like getting into a back and forth here but umm... was that not 'your group in hateplane? Also you claimed to never 'ally' with anyone yet I can count at least 4 other guilds that you indeed ally with on the last box. Somethings just aren't adding up here. Anways im sure everything will get settled on red99 with that dohiiiii on your side. enjoy that vent

Abysal
09-26-2011, 02:25 AM
wow fiegi , fyi groups and raids are actually different things and I ally all the time not sure wtf your talking about, another random nobody speaking to me, at least i know who titanuk is

Titanuk
09-26-2011, 02:26 AM
wow fiegi , fyi groups and raids are actually different things and I ally all the time not sure wtf your talking about, another random nobody speaking to me, at least i know who titanuk is

imma come at you red99 pal, be REEDY

Dojii
09-26-2011, 02:27 AM
fiegi u need a vagina to facilitate all that cock riding u do. "whats for dinner"

"dick"

ohhhhhhh gratz on your victories over savage wolves.

fiegi
09-26-2011, 02:32 AM

Sorry obviously i'm confused and very mistaken on the white line between group and raid pvp specially when that squad ported up to pvp...... not raid. But i've promised the pals that i'd be nice from here on out so carry on pal good luck on red99!:cool:

fiegi
09-26-2011, 02:33 AM
fiegi u need a vagina to facilitate all that cock riding u do. "whats for dinner"

"dick"

ohhhhhhh gratz on your victories over savage wolves.

Good luck buddy on red99. Hope to see you in game! ;)

Cast
09-26-2011, 02:59 AM
Abysal you're a homosexual.

Fiegi been PVPing on EQ since 1999. Know your fucking history and role, you guido bitch.

Who really gives a fuck about these 4 guidettes that pop up for 3 weeks every 6 months to act good before getting stuffed back into their trash cans? Stay down there, Oscar.

Dojii
09-26-2011, 02:59 AM
But i've promised the pals that i'd be nice from here on out so carry on pal good luck on red99!:cool:

y because you look like a hypocrite. /tell kringe HEY DUDE SOME PALLY IS SOLOING OUR GROUP IN SKYFIRE.

/kringe tells fergy "ITS OK VOIDD JUSTSUMMONED ME A TSTAFF AND FULL LOOTS IM OTW"

oops and u still got splattered on.

fiegi
09-26-2011, 03:01 AM

Fiegi been PVPing on EQ since 1999. Know your fucking history and role, you guido bitch.

Who really gives a fuck about these 4 guidettes that pop up for 3 weeks every 6 months to act good before getting stuffed back into their trash cans? Stay down there, Oscar.

thanks coach. rallos zek super star test of tactic winners sometimes get lost in translation.

fiegi
09-26-2011, 03:02 AM
y because you look like a hypocrite. /tell kringe HEY DUDE SOME PALLY IS SOLOING OUR GROUP IN SKYFIRE.

/kringe tells fergy "ITS OK VOIDD JUSTSUMMONED ME A TSTAFF AND FULL LOOTS IM OTW"

hehehe good one, cya in game and always good luck!:)

Abysal
09-26-2011, 02:11 PM
Cast i guess, is another piece of trash speaking to me randomly and not actually knowing me, obviously just another kid who got stomped on by me or my buddies and who feels the need to back up fiegi. As to who played longer, i beta'd this game and was on rallos as well. No more zone plugging (hopes) and no MQ , will see how you broke ass nerds do now.

Knuckle
09-26-2011, 02:13 PM
feels like home :)

Knuckle
09-26-2011, 02:21 PM
feels like home :)

fiegi
09-26-2011, 02:57 PM
Cast i guess, is another piece of trash speaking to me randomly and not actually knowing me, obviously just another kid who got stomped on by me or my buddies and who feels the need to back up fiegi. As to who played longer, i beta'd this game and was on rallos as well. No more zone plugging (hopes) and no MQ , will see how you broke ass nerds do now.

Were you like twoclose and didn't make it past 15 on rallos and ran off to a blue server?

Have a fantastic day ! :)

hotstud
09-26-2011, 03:07 PM
STFU NEWBS< U BAD

Just practicing...

Nirgon
09-26-2011, 04:05 PM

I'm sure that's what actually happened. You are supa-mad-bro.

canardvc
09-26-2011, 04:39 PM
STFU NEWBS< U BAD

Just practicing...

Lol, just throw in few "pals" and "confirmed" and you're good. Don't use CAPS too much though. You'd fell on Dojii's side

Darksinga
09-26-2011, 04:53 PM

All I can say is prepared to get wrecked Cast. Feel the wrath of my drum

Darksinga
09-26-2011, 04:54 PM
Were you like twoclose and didn't make it past 15 on rallos and ran off to a blue server?

Have a fantastic day ! :)

Hopefully your crew is better than they were on the past two boxes because you guys got shit on any fight that was 4v4 vs my crew

Scribbles
09-26-2011, 04:58 PM
hey darksinga remember when i slew geared darksinga + suntop outside neriak with naked tard + bigmac?????

fiegi
09-26-2011, 04:59 PM
Hopefully your crew is better than they were on the past two boxes because you guys got shit on any fight that was 4v4 vs my crew

I know your just blowing smoke here because I can't remember ever fighting you in more then a 2 on 2 situation with rystar on any server - other then that big fight in that bastian of thunder zone on that crappy kings and bandit server which i had 5 of you guys mezzed at once and you and rystar said my tash was bugging your clients out :D:D

But it should be fun indeed buddy! :):)

Bind keys to strafe not turn tho please for the sake of not embarassing yourself any further in fraps for christ sakes man.

Darksinga
09-26-2011, 05:18 PM
I know your just blowing smoke here because I can't remember ever fighting you in more then a 2 on 2 situation with rystar on any server - other then that big fight in that bastian of thunder zone on that crappy kings and bandit server which i had 5 of you guys mezzed at once and you and rystar said my tash was bugging your clients out :D:D

But it should be fun indeed buddy! :):)

Bind keys to strafe not turn tho please for the sake of not embarassing yourself any further in fraps for christ sakes man.

the BoT zone was our fault for teaming up with two foot nubs for a fight. besides that and being able to get x3 mage bolted b/c bolt didn't require los~

But for pvp we had many fights in butcherblock, and I honestly don't remember losing a single one of um. The only time we did have to retreat was when you zerged us as a result of you losing.

Should be fun but maybe you should think about teaming up with people a little better, I mean cmon, Lasher got destroyed on Starburst on r69, that rogue Kenji was super bad, Sojourner sucked when he didn't have mobs to train, Stasis was garbage once stun got nerfed and rage quit. The only thing you had going for you was when Solid and Xantille were x2 mages. Even then, when bolt got nerfed and required LoS, Solid quit and then pvping against ya'll just wasn't challenging.

Best of luck on R99!

Btw, didn't realize winning = being embarassed.

Darksinga
09-26-2011, 05:22 PM
hey darksinga remember when i slew geared darksinga + suntop outside neriak with naked tard + bigmac?????

Don't even know who you are? Have you ever played any boxes?

Amuk
09-26-2011, 05:30 PM
Stun got nerfed wtfrog, I quit when secrets box came out and we couldnt 1 grp vox due to random dispells hitting charm haha.

Regardless this feels like a troll because you guys got shit on all over KAB =) whatever that's worth.

Zalaerian
09-26-2011, 05:31 PM
I like where this thread is going.

Amuk
09-26-2011, 05:32 PM
"Btw, didn't realize winning = being embarassed." Killing yourself 100% to 0 on druid dmg shield is embarassing

fiegi
09-26-2011, 05:33 PM
the BoT zone was our fault for teaming up with two foot nubs for a fight. besides that and being able to get x3 mage bolted b/c bolt didn't require los~

But for pvp we had many fights in butcherblock, and I honestly don't remember losing a single one of um. The only time we did have to retreat was when you zerged us as a result of you losing.

Should be fun but maybe you should think about teaming up with people a little better, I mean cmon, Lasher got destroyed on Starburst on r69, that rogue Kenji was super bad, Sojourner sucked when he didn't have mobs to train, Stasis was garbage once stun got nerfed and rage quit. The only thing you had going for you was when Solid and Xantille were x2 mages. Even then, when bolt got nerfed and required LoS, Solid quit and then pvping against ya'll just wasn't challenging.

Best of luck on R99!

Btw, didn't realize winning = being embarassed.

Wait what?? You had a crew on red69? The only players i saw you with were rystar so these "4-4's" in butcherblock either a) I wasn't there or b) happened after the server died and I wasn't playing.

Think I fought maybe once or twice in butcherblock and you ended up dead on the one occasion, other occasion you ran off. Basing any sort of pvp off that server is pretty inaccurate anways. The server was garbage i think everybody would agree with. Lets not forget you had about 50 deaths on the leaderboard as a bard none the less.

fiegi
09-26-2011, 05:35 PM
I guess Darksinga really took that server as serious as a heart attack. Considering him Rystar and Xavior are STILL playing there with a population of 12 :D:D:D:D

Darksinga
09-26-2011, 05:38 PM
I guess Darksinga really took that server as serious as a heart attack. Considering him Rystar and Xavior are STILL playing there with a population of 12 :D:D:D:D

I quit playing R69 when the pop was around 30. I was referring to K&B because I wasn't aware you played on R69. I think I reached #3 on leaderboards as a bard while Rystar's son was #4. I think the highest your guild was on leaderboard was maybe 30 or so with 10 kills? I got about 70 something kills? Meaning as a bard I would rush two-three guys at once a lot of the times in indoor zones, which is why I had 20 deaths as a bard. But enough trash talk, let's be men about it and see who's corpse will litter the ground. GL on the battle field!

Darksinga
09-26-2011, 05:42 PM
"Btw, didn't realize winning = being embarassed." Killing yourself 100% to 0 on druid dmg shield is embarassing

I wrecked Lasher on R69. Druid/Necro (combination that shouldn't lose considering necro pets were OP as hell!) vs Mage/Bard.

If Lasher wants to come out and talk shit, bring it. But hey Lash, here's an idea: don't be a fgt and make a char with your name this time around.

Btw Amuk, who are you?

fiegi
09-26-2011, 05:43 PM
I quit playing R69 when the pop was around 30. I was referring to K&B because I wasn't aware you played on R69. I think I reached #3 on leaderboards as a bard while Rystar's son was #4. I think the highest your guild was on leaderboard was maybe 30 or so with 10 kills? I got about 70 something kills? Meaning as a bard I would rush two-three guys at once a lot of the times in indoor zones, which is why I had 20 deaths as a bard. But enough trash talk, let's be men about it and see who's corpse will litter the ground. GL on the battle field!

I think i got lvl 35 on red69... not sure either way didn't play there more then a few days - I always get those 2 confused since they were both run like shit, and a gigantic waste of time. I played kings and bandits and quit when dispells started hitting random slots and the GM's were to stupid to realize that wasn't right.

Amuk
09-26-2011, 05:44 PM
don't think that was lasher playing but that's besides the point, darksinga #3 on KAB after everyone quit, make sure to check zones often and be prepared to run.

Darksinga
09-26-2011, 05:46 PM
I was #3 on boards when Chuck n Pals still raided.

But hey let's all be friends and pvpeee. Good Luck Amuk whoever you are! Good Luck Chuck!

Knuckle
09-26-2011, 05:53 PM
I was #3 on boards when Chuck n Pals still raided.

But hey let's all be friends and pvpeee. Good Luck Amuk whoever you are! Good Luck Chuck!

http://www.pakfun4u.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/Good-Luck-Chuck-2007-Hollywood-Comedy-Fantasy-Romantic-Movie-Free-Download-Watch-Online.jpg

Naikon
09-26-2011, 05:53 PM
"whats for dinner"

Split pea soup, okra, grilled chicken. mmmmm delicious.