PDA

View Full Version : <Nightmare> Open Recruitment

Dojii
09-20-2011, 07:03 PM
Greetings all. I am from Vallon Zek played EQ for more years than I wish to number. I have formed and been apart of many guilds..... My personal guilds have always been Nightmare, or Nightmare Walking.

I wish to create a place where players new to this Project1999 server have a place where they can find groups all the way from level 1-60. This Guild is oriented towards helping players enjoy the game in its greatest and the designed purpose, which is GROUP oriented.

We focus on having Full and efficient groups to factor in all the bonuses.

We want to help you enjoy the classic experience, yet relieve some of the GRIND out of your life.

No guild application is required. I'm 29 years old from California. I don't need you to e-mail me or tell me anything about yourself. I have played EQ long enough to measure your usefulness, as well as help you become a better player which is my greatest satisfaction in the game.

You can tell me personally in game on the Character name Embryo I am an iksar monk. I have various officers in different areas who are also recruiting, but the best way to contact me would be through PM or in Game. I can assist you and help you with any questions you might have.

Thanks, Enjoy, thanks Rogean for making a great server, and I hope you all find a fun game.

Laters.

Eldarr
09-20-2011, 08:03 PM
I am a new member of NIghtmare and have not had any reason to make me think poorly of anyone in the guild. For what it's worth. Join us and see for yourself!

TheBlob
09-20-2011, 08:12 PM
I don't know about Embryo's background, but he recruited me some time last week. Didn't play very much with him but he seems like a nice Iksar :P

As for the guild, I didn't see much raid action going but I've seen people getting close to level 30, so I guess it should come soon, but it doesn't really matter as I'm only level 10 anyway.

So far, the guild offers a nice opportunity to find groups, since /ooc is zone-wide and /guild is server-wide, so it's pretty practical if you want to find people that are a similar level on Norrath. I've met a couple of nice people via this guild too, and I don't think I have anything bad to say about Nightmare, or Embryo.

Rock on Embryo!

Vollsung84
09-20-2011, 08:37 PM
I group with Embryo quite often and i've never had any problems with him , he seems to be genuinely wanting to start a guild to help people. I played on Vallon Zek with him and we've passed by one another even if we didn't know each other then , i don't remember him acting in anyway like what's being said about him.

Stickyfingers
09-20-2011, 09:25 PM
Embryo is awesome. Have put in many hours of grinding with him. Good fella.

Dojii
09-21-2011, 01:50 AM
Moving right along, thanks for the support guys. Enjoy playing with you.

God-King Abacab
09-21-2011, 02:21 AM
http://i52.tinypic.com/34qs2on.jpg

NIGHTMARE WALKING!

Vicatin
09-21-2011, 10:13 AM
Will shoot you a tell this eve if youre online. Toon named Maudlin, lowbie wizard. Great to be back into my fav game of all time. A true pleasure.

Nataz
09-21-2011, 10:34 AM
What guilds on Vallon were you in?

Dojii
09-21-2011, 11:12 PM
What guilds on Vallon were you in?

Dragon Legacy
Elven Royal Guard (for luls)
Torrent
Defiant
Ancient Dawn

My RL buddies played online with me but they were in;
Black Sun
Xanit' K' Ven (original)
Aduentus
Dark Defiant Warriors
Warriors of Hades

Most pvp luls on;
Aerist
Zephyros
Defiant

Guilds I feared while leveling;
Short Fuse
Shanks

bakkily
09-21-2011, 11:49 PM
lol man so i hopped over to yer youtube account, watching the drunder video, god did i love raiding fortress of zek, fun times, but i played on prexus, anways, was that two songs in that video, or many fused together?

man, was thinking of this while at work, if tr came to red99, would really show that they had balls, but they i dont think they do, but anways, will be glad to pvp with you when its out, but i start playing eq again friday, for the hell of it, ill join yea guild on my shaman, and just help pl people for a few hours here or there

Dojii
09-22-2011, 12:00 AM
lol man so i hopped over to yer youtube account, watching the drunder video, god did i love raiding fortress of zek, fun times, but i played on prexus, anways, was that two songs in that video, or many fused together?

Well its one song, but many samples from mortal combat and it was all pieced together by Skrillex

bakkily
09-22-2011, 12:05 AM
hey are you online right now? gonna log in, will be on ikvar

Dojii
09-22-2011, 12:39 AM
sent a PM! yea i am pretty burned tonight too haha

Dojii
09-22-2011, 12:43 AM
Blowin' on that endo, Game cube Nintendo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DplMlB9wQSo)

Nataz
09-23-2011, 04:28 AM
Dragon Legacy
Elven Royal Guard (for luls)
Torrent
Defiant
Ancient Dawn

My RL buddies played online with me but they were in;
Black Sun
Xanit' K' Ven (original)
Aduentus
Dark Defiant Warriors
Warriors of Hades

Most pvp luls on;
Aerist
Zephyros
Defiant

Guilds I feared while leveling;
Short Fuse
Shanks

Nice to finally see some VZ ppls!

I played on VZ for five years (started from day one). I recognize all the guilds you mention but I was never a member of any of em. I sticked to the dark purist team all the way.

I started out in Chaos Overlords (formed it with Tipp, Boraak etc - that later became Xanit)
later left CO to form Draconic Tribe (with Bregott, Klant, Brega, Vilse etc),
when DT desolved I joined Mercenaries of Darkness (Lias etc) for a short period
before forming High Infidelity (w. Dezark, Shaanaa, Grangeslas)
that later became Infectus (merge with Crimson Praetorian), which I was a member of a while before I left EQ.

Guilds I feared while leveling:

12 Prophets, man that bloody Blizzy was a pain. :-)
Defiant, I remember camping dark elf mask on the last night before nerf when Defiant ran us (Chaos Overlords) out of the camp. :)

Waffen
09-23-2011, 06:27 AM
Blowin' on that endo, Game cube Nintendo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DplMlB9wQSo)

this is fucking brilliant!

Meer
09-23-2011, 09:22 PM
woot I finally made it here, had to register 1st. it feels great to be in a eq classic game, it really brings back a lot of memories...

Dale aka Meer

igotshot55
09-27-2011, 03:45 PM
You guys sounds like an awsome guild. Ill shoot you a tell Embryo. My characters name is Nasdo currently a lvl 10 ranger : )