PDA

View Full Version : Not getting any music.

Zephys
03-28-2010, 11:09 PM
Hello. I have enjoyed the project 1999 server thoroughly on my main computer now for quite some time, and decided to install it on my secondary computer. On my main computer, everything is working fine. However, on this one, I am not getting ANY music. No log-in music, no battle music, nothing.

I removed the 4 specified files to hear the old battle and death themes, just as I did on my main computer. I'm running Windows XP.

I am also certain that music is toggled on and turned all the way up in my in-game options. Beyond that, remember that I did not get any log-in music, or character select music.

Please help me out. The original EQ music is a huge part of the nostalgia for me.

Malrubius
03-29-2010, 08:41 PM
I don't get any music either. I just checked after reading your e-mail (I usually play with it off), and sure enough, no music even after its turned on.

As a sanity check, does anybody get in-game music when they turn it on?

EDIT -> I am getting music, it just doesn't play everywhere and I was in a quiet part of the zone.

Zephys
03-29-2010, 09:56 PM
EDIT -> I am getting music, it just doesn't play everywhere and I was in a quiet part of the zone.

This isn't the case for me. I'm not getting music, period.

Sixpence
04-02-2010, 08:19 AM
Hey Zeph

The same happened to me on Shards of Dalaya, no idea why.
All the files etc checked out so I ran a fresh install & problem solved.
I can only think of it being something not carried over or corrupted.