PDA

View Full Version : Which NFL Team will win it all?

Jburks8
09-19-2011, 11:40 PM
Which team do you have winning it all this year and why?

Will the Packers go back to back? Will Tom Brady and the Patriots' explosive offense dominate?

Explain!

Jimmybones
09-19-2011, 11:55 PM
J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!J-E-T-S, JETS ! JETS ! JETS!

Spud
09-19-2011, 11:59 PM
You beat beat to the punch JimmyBones!

http://cdn.wg.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/rex-snack-300x164.jpg

nalkin
09-20-2011, 12:09 AM
panthers seem to be making a push for the bowl this year

Feachie
09-20-2011, 12:40 AM
around my house you got punished if you weren't a steeler fan, so as such i've been one most of my life. the bus was a man among men, just look at those legs.

http://student.ccbcmd.edu/~dar759820/143/Jerome%20Bettis/BUS.jpg

and before "they suck this year" yeah, i know. but we're not an early season team. come at me in december and we'll see who sucks ;)

Knuckle
09-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Go Jagwars

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/972/299/82384677_display_image.jpg?1306697581

Grahm
09-20-2011, 01:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZnehCBoYLbc

Doors
09-20-2011, 01:28 AM
http://www.halloffamememorabilia.com/images/products/p-40311-pittsburgh-steelers-nfl-super-bowl-football-dynasty-banner-ws-77000.jpg

Steelers will make playoffs just like they always do. Best team in the NFL by far they draft well and you never see them go out and get big name players yet they have 6 Super Bowl titles. Big Ben also the most under-rated QB in the league. Our defense is old, our secondary is old and our offensive-line is mud but we still have a clutch QB and a run game. Our division is garbage, Baltimore as usual will be our only competition. Maybe they beat us this year but I doubt it.

If you're a Jets or Cowboys fan please fuck off and save us your opinion. So much hype on two teams that don't do shit year in and year out. Anytime I turn on the television all I hear are news stories about both franchises. Cowboys more so than the Jets though. Either way both teams suck.

Diggles
09-20-2011, 01:29 AM
Chiefs.

lolyearight

Sajan
09-20-2011, 01:54 AM
You will see plenty of this again in Super Bowl XLVI...

http://blog.carnivalneworleans.com/wp-content/uploads/new-orleans-saints.jpg

Oh and don't forget the start of the third quarter...

http://media.lehighvalleylive.com/michael-lore_impact/photo/hank-baskett-chris-reis-super-bowl-xliv-onside-kick-bcb7c63814fd1158.jpg

Fourthmeal
09-20-2011, 02:10 AM
SeaChickens to get into the playoffs with a 6-10 record and win it all

Feachie
09-20-2011, 02:17 AM
Steelers will make playoffs just like they always do. Best team in the NFL by far they draft well and you never see them go out and get big name players yet they have 6 Super Bowl titles. Big Ben also the most under-rated QB in the league. Our defense is old, our secondary is old and our offensive-line is mud but we still have a clutch QB and a run game. Our division is garbage, Baltimore as usual will be our only competition. Maybe they beat us this year but I doubt it.

If you're a Jets or Cowboys fan please fuck off and save us your opinion. So much hype on two teams that don't do shit year in and year out. Anytime I turn on the television all I hear are news stories about both franchises. Cowboys more so than the Jets though. Either way both teams suck.
omg I had no idea you were a fan, youre 10x as awesome now.

as soon as I find the box its in im throwing a pic of me and my terrible towel.

Secrets
09-20-2011, 02:48 AM
eagles

they're due

Doors
09-20-2011, 02:57 AM
eagles

they're due

The dream team is 1-1.

Doors
09-20-2011, 02:59 AM
omg I had no idea you were a fan, youre 10x as awesome now.

as soon as I find the box its in im throwing a pic of me and my terrible towel.

Nice can't wait to see it :) originally grew up like an hour from Pittsburgh. Been a fan all my life. Have some pictures from the last time they won the Super Bowl bunch of us out on the streets afterwards celebrating. Place was going nuts was so fun.

Was also there when they lost to Green Bay but yeah, that wasn't so great.

visage
09-20-2011, 03:01 AM
Lakers will win bro

Feachie
09-20-2011, 03:21 AM
Lakers will win bro

it doesn't matter if they win or lose, we're still going to riot.

visage
09-20-2011, 03:28 AM
it doesn't matter if they win or lose, we're still going to riot.

Your butt or mine?

Feachie
09-20-2011, 03:30 AM
yours of course, you know i dont do anal sober

visage
09-20-2011, 03:33 AM
yours of course, you know i dont do anal sober

<3 u

Peatree
09-20-2011, 11:13 AM
Cowboys! And no - I'm no bandwagon fan. I grew up watching Roger/Danny White play the game. Learned my first cuss words listening to my dad yell at Tony Dorsett to hold onto the GD ball. I am a fan when they are good, great, suck and worse.

In fact I've met Randy White mutliple times, and also bump into and work out with Michael Irvin every once in a while.

Would love to see them do well and finally win it all again! Go Cowboys!

Scribbles
09-20-2011, 11:17 AM
patriots and anyone who thinks otherwise is deluding themselves

SearyxTZ
09-20-2011, 11:21 AM
the Dallas fucking Cowboys, that's who.

Native Texan, non-native Bostonian, living in LA.

Cowboys, Mavericks, Rangers, Pats, Celtics. (hold the Red Sox)

Peatree
09-20-2011, 11:23 AM
the Dallas fucking Cowboys, that's who.

Native Texan, non-native Bostonian, living in LA.

Cowboys, Mavericks, Rangers, Pats, Celtics. (hold the Red Sox)

Hell yeah with the Rangers too! Let's go Rangers let's go! Would be so sweet to see DFW pull off the wins across all 3 would it not! Mav's, Rangers, Cowboys...and let's not forget about the Stars - course they have their issues now! Damn you Hicks!

Bruno
09-20-2011, 02:31 PM
Pats look pretty much unstoppable.

Gwence
09-20-2011, 05:03 PM
I like what a I see coming out of Detroit Rock City this year, although they have started the year with 2 bad'ish teams.

Will they go all the way?? Hmm.. weirder things have happened.

I'm an Arizona Cardinals fan and I like their chances of winning that division again.

baub
09-20-2011, 05:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTpbM3-vsI4

Don't care too much about last week's loss, or our O's shitty play week one. We never start trying to win games until week 8 anyway. Besides Floyd was only on the field for about 10 seconds and still cut apart that D for 60.

Falisaty
09-20-2011, 06:13 PM
Colts fan here but i do like how Green bay is looking...

Dagner
09-20-2011, 07:09 PM
DETROIT LIONS!!!!

Falisaty
09-20-2011, 07:13 PM
DETROIT LIONS!!!!

FTL!!!!.... lol

Jjlent
09-20-2011, 09:08 PM
dagner, while you're #1 and lions are my second favorite team since barry was breaking ankles, you are wrong. it's all about the E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES