PDA

View Full Version : Dual Core problem?

predator160
03-28-2010, 04:11 PM
Here's the deal. I had the dual core problems when i first started EQ. I downloaded/installed the AMD optimizer and everything seems to work fine since then except I've noticed 2 annoying problems. The first is the drunk effect. Instead of waving back and forth like at normal speed my guy goes back in forth in super fast motion, i get extremely dizzy...lol. Another problem is levitation bob. (i made a post about this a while back). When i have levitation on my guy bob's up and down SUPER fast almost like hes vibrating. I can't have this spell or I get motion sick. I'm thinking these two issues are related to the dual core problem somehow. Also I know it has to be my computer and not the game because I tried levitation on an older computer and it worked fine. My character bobbed up and down slowly like hes supposed to...and I didn't get motion sick.

I've looked at the dual core fix thread and I already tried all their solutions. If anyone has a suggestion please let me know. Thanks! :)

btw im running windows xp

Gorgetrapper
03-28-2010, 06:20 PM
I think the issue is that the game is running much FASTER since you have a newer computer. You tried it on an older computer, and the bob was much slower, that's because the computer is shitty compared to what you're running now.