PDA

View Full Version : New to EMU

Malarya
09-14-2011, 07:11 PM
Hello there!

I started playing EQ in Kunark, and left a long time (5 or 6 years or so, after) so I'm not a newbie, in the sense that I was here in the beginning. I am looking for a guild that will be friendly, and help me along my path of leveling up :3 I am friendly, and try to be as helpful as we can. All I see in this thread are raiding guilds? Are there any leveling and grouping guilds around? Preferably with a lot of activity.

Thank you!

Kope
09-14-2011, 07:13 PM
Hello there!

I started playing EQ in Kunark, and left a long time (5 or 6 years or so, after) so I'm not a newbie, in the sense that I was here in the beginning. I am looking for a guild that will be friendly, and help me along my path of leveling up :3 I am friendly, and try to be as helpful as we can. All I see in this thread are raiding guilds? Are there any leveling and grouping guilds around? Preferably with a lot of activity.

Thank you!

Life Alert might be perfect for you, or Harbringers of Thule if you're an ikky.

Malarya
09-14-2011, 07:14 PM
I wasn't thinking of rolling an ikky xD I was thinking of cleric or bard so grouping will be highly important for me. I am open to other suggestions. Not overly fond of rolling a clothie tbh.

Hobby
09-14-2011, 08:21 PM
There are plenty of guilds running around....Life Alert is a fairly active one. You'll see your choices once you get in :p

But I am supporting Life Alert (mostly because i cant remember all the other low-active guilds atm....)